What if Aliens colonized the Earth?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Blackrain, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

:m:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. D'ster Registered Senior Member

You should'nt get high before you post.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Sorry D'ster if you can't understand the metaphor I was trying to lay out. Replace the word Alien with Jews, and Replace Antartica with Palestine, and Replace Starships with F-16's. Now do you get it, or do you lack the intelligence to understand what I'm saying. Probably the latter!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Let me get high first.

8. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

That's what I thought, since I'm right, by labeling the Israleis as the real terrorists. And laying it out in perfect metaphor, the only thing you can do is insult because you know how stupid you look by trying to refute what I say. I can spot you fascists from a mile away.

9. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Just what I thought. You're nothing but a un-informed redneck! Question. Was the first open heart surgery perfomed in Africa or Europe? Since you want to talk primitive. Is the oldest advanced civilization found in Ancient Egypt, or Ancient Europe?

If black are so primitive. How come their influence dominates pop culture. Language, Dress, Music etc?

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Funny. I took him for a clone knock-off of just another uneducated, uninformed Democrat.

Like you.

11. D'ster Registered Senior Member

The first successful surgery on the heart itself, performed without any complications, was by Dr. Ludwig Rehn of Frankfurt, Germany, who repaired a stab wound to the right ventricle on September 7, 1896.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_surgery
    Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of black ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the "self-esteem" of Black children.
    Their influence dominates your pop culture. Language, Dress, Music etc.

12. D'ster Registered Senior Member

The "bloodthristy government" is "Israeli people".

13. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

:m:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2006
  14. D'ster Registered Senior Member

The information you got is from a site dedicated to afroccentrism, so I would doubt its objectivity.

Have you ever noticed that the people in ancient Egyptian drawings don't have afros?

I guess you want me to believe that some how blacks were at one time the most advanced people on earth, even though today they are the most primitive.

15. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

This site is dedicated to truth. They use science to back up their claims not emotinal tirades. The DNA of Mordern egyptions resemble those who currently occupy the horn of Africa. Not Sweeden.

16. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Wrong, the "fake" hair they used was called "Nubian Wigs" Einstein.

http://egyptmonth.com/mag07012000/mag4.htm

Here's something for your Superiority complex. Please list anything you've achieved more spectacular then this primitive Black Man.

In 1974, Emeagwali read a 1922 science fiction article on how to use 64,000 mathematicians to forecast the weather for the whole Earth. Inspired by that article, he worked out a theoretical scheme for using 64,000 far-flung processors that will be evenly distributed around the Earth, to forecast the weather. He called it a HyperBall international network of computers. Today, an international network of computers is called the Internet.

Initially his proposal to use 64,000 computers to form an international network was rejected by peers on the grounds that it would be "impossible." Denied funding and employment for a decade, he quietly developed and wrote up his calculations in a thousand-page monograph which described the hypothetical use of 64 binary thousand --- the equivalent of 65,536 --- processors to perform the world’s fastest computation.

In 1987, an experimental hypercube computer with 65,536 processors became available at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the United States government's prime nuclear weapons research center. Frustrated by their inability to program 65,536 processors to simulate nuclear blasts, the Los Alamos officials had a hunch to allow physicists simulating problems similar to theirs. Fearing that the Lab officials will not accept him if it was known that he was black, Emeagwali decided to submit his proposal remotely. The Lab officials approved his usage of its computers and he remotely programmed 65,536 processors in Los Alamos (New Mexico) while living in Michigan.

http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa111097a.htm

17. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

18. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

the nubians only ruled egypt for a relativly short period of time, instead they spent most of their time in the sudan area proof of which are their pyramids which are totally different to those in egypt

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Not that any of this has got anything to do with the topic.

Not that I'm bothered either.

Just an observation.

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i was merely making the point about the link above

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No one lives in Antarctica, except a few scientists.

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

In order for the analogy to makse sense the aliens would have to be recognised and assisted by the UN, and to have regarded the antarctic as their holy land for 3,000 years. I'm not pro-Israeli but the analogy is too simplistic.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes it is pro-palestinian propaganda. In fact Jews were already living in the holy land, mostly in Jerusalem and other cities for a long time. The bulk of Jewish immigration happened after WWII, when they were refugees and few nations would allow them in. Tensions arised due to cultural differences and arab xenophobia, resulting in riots and massacres on both sides. Zionism, (the wish for Jewish self-rule), and the emerging need for self-rule, led to a war for independence. Arab refugees fled from the conflict, and in combination with the rise in Arab nationalism and Muslim extremism, started a culture of mostly artificial victimhood that has lasted to this day.