What is reality ?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Mark Turner, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Okay. Then I don't need to provide one, it's that simple.
    Something else you've not done.
    Given that you don't know science I'm not going to take your word for it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Quite clearly you almost think that scientists are a race of Gods . This is just not true , scientists are normal people who work mostly standard working hours .
    Anyone can think and all observers thinking is equally valid .
    I don't think you like to allow others to think , you seem very dictating .

Have you thought about what I've said or are you biased towards science as If they have all the answers ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Having worked with a few that's not a view I hold.
    Nor is it something I've indicated in my posts - but feel free to carry on making crap up.
    1) You can't think (not logically/ rationally at least).
    2) You're also wrong on the claim that "all observers' thinking is equally valid".
    If you'd stopped the sentence there you'd have been correct. As it is, you're wrong (not unusual).
    Given that what you've said is incoherent and incorrect drivel I do my best to give it no thought whatsoever.
    But nice try on the attempted deflection.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mark Turner Banned Banned

I can think rationally and logically , I just can't make it in the world with my thoughts .
    I've already spread my thoughts for us all to consider .
    Maybe I could share my thought some more .

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

The vast majority of your posts demonstrate otherwise.
    They're not worth consideration.
    Please don't.

9. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Well if you're not willing to discuss anything , I'll just bid you farewell. I hate at the end of a conversation when it hasn't got anywhere , seems a pointless waste of my time .
    I've explained the momentum of light , talked about Energy and mentioned a
    gravity mechanism .

Perhaps you don't know what you're talking about .

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Discuss?
    You're the one avoiding discussion.
    Let me see...
    You: Well , I consider I've given you everything you need to understand what I'm saying . It isn't on me to understand me .
    You: I said I'de provide a demonstration (Note: wasn't forthcoming).
    And then the personal (and unfounded) comments:
    You: Quite clearly you almost think that scientists are a race of Gods
    You: I don't think you like to allow others to think , you seem very dictating
    Plus all the claims to have explained something when all you've done is make unsupported nonsensical statements.
    Incorrect.
    You've made claims (false ones) about the momentum of light.
    What you've written about energy is unsupported nonsense.
    You may have mentioned a "gravity mechanism" but that too is nonsense and unsupported.
    Oh, I know perfectly well what I'm talking about. But I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. Because it's not science.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Oh revelation. Dumb ass me was thinking it only grew bigger due to expansion

Prey tell this extra mass, of which thou speak, where does that come from?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I agree, this is really curious.
    I wonder if there is some issue with "volume" (density) v "mass" (weight)?

From another forum;
    Which sounds reasonable, but then we run across the issue that hot (heavier) water rises to the top instead of sinking to the bottom. How does that work??
    https://www.thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/hot-water-heavier-cold-water

13. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Ahaha , very funny , who made you science God ?

Enough is enough of this SR unreality , science is full of unreality and you just defend the science scam .
    Well I've had enough of the lies in science , you can keep denying the truth all you want as I can demonstrate that which you deny .

Science legalease isn't going to save science from an independent paper , I'm going to share my story of the ignorant and lies , funding for rubbish .@potus

14. Write4U Valued Senior Member

SR does not address reality, it addresses relationships between real things (frames of reference).

The unreality you speak of is not physically real, it is the "unmanifest potential implicate" (Bohm), which is a value of greater than zero.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

But also true.
    And yet again you attempt to deflect by erecting a strawman rather address the points I made.
    Yes, you've already said that. But when asked for examples (by JamesR IIRC) you failed to support the claim.
    It's only a scam in your mind. Because you don't actually know any science.
    Care to list any?
    Nope. What you can do is make up sh*t that bears no relationship to reality or science and convince yourself that it's valid.
    Good luck with that. But besides learning what science actually says you're also going to have to get a good spell-checker, a decent grammar checker and learn how think rationally.
    I won't hold my breath.
    OTOH if you do send it to POTUS he's probably stupid enough to fall for your crap given his already-demonstrated lack of science...

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Does not sound sensible to me

Hot water less dense

17. Mark Turner Banned Banned

OK , how about we start with the reality of CERN , the most useless piece of science there is .

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

But heavier?

19. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Worthy of the most useless recognition of scientific achievement, the Nobel prize?

You do realize the Higgs boson was mathematically predicted before it was tested and observed in reality. Before the boson became manifest as a massive particle it existed only as a potential in and of the Higgs field.

20. Mark Turner Banned Banned

You do realise the boson is no more than a computer printout , data on a sheet , they discovered nothing , do you want to try again?

21. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Quite obviously colliding particles will fragment the particles into smaller pieces .
    Only a mediocre mind would declare each piece a new particle.

CERN is useless rubbish that billions is wasted on ....tax payers billions ....

Along with time dilation , fake lasers , etc.

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

No way

5 cm cube of water will have a certain weight and density at a certain temperature
    At a higher temperature will become larger than a 5 cm cube, less dense (hence float on cooler (denser) water) but continue to weigh same
    Want more weight? Add more mass

23. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I agree, but I believe the idea is that heat (energy) adds mass (weight) as per E = Mc^2 ?