What is the cheapest and fastest weight loss diet?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by kayexlace, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Good idea. I suggest going around licking dirty windows.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

or lick Skaught...he's much dirtier...and far more contagious.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I'd rather be fat and die sooner.

What you suggest might not make my life any longer, but it will sure FEEL like it!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cheeky Registered Member

Fasting obv and any low carb/Atkins diet will cause the fastest weight loss. Diuretics will help you lose water weight fast. Those are hardly healthy choices though.

For a slightly less fast but healthier diet I would advise:

Less calories = weight loss. So yeah, eat less.

Less alcohol and sugar, or anything that easily converts to sugar --as in white carbs, starches. More protein in the form of lean meats, fish and nuts.

More exercise. Though I found that changes in diet bring faster results than simply exercise.

As for mainstream diets, they're all pretty much crap and a waste of your money. Though I have friends that swear by weight watchers...:/

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Warning.
    Window lickers.
    Don't lick the windows at Marie Curie's old Radium laboratory.

Re licking.
    Licking the backs of poisonous toads may help.
    During the weeks of recovery in hospital, they will not feed you well and you will lose weight.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Oy!
    Cheeky.
    Stop being so bloody cheeky!

10. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Eat a ton of fruit. It will help you lose weight rather fast.

11. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Limit your diet: eat less. Eat less dense food: more veggies and less meats. And increase your activity- don't become a health nut, just park at the furthest spot of the supermarket just for the exercise.

Youd body burns 2,000 calories a day. Eat less than 2,000 calories a day.

12. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Oh, and another method is to get your hands on prescription drug phentermine. I know someone who did that and lost about 100 lbs in just a couple months.

It's a legal but controlled drug indicated for obesity. It's a CNS stimulant and a derivative of amphetamine/speed, and like most other CNS stimulants it suppresses apetite.

You asked for a fast way and this one works.

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I dropped 200 lbs. of ugly fat in divorce court.

14. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

:deal:

15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Johnson up-day down day diet.
    Do a search on it... there's a calculator on the website that tells you how much to eat.

Don't bother buying the pills though, and you don't need the book or really to buy anything, just go there to use the calculator on the site.

You do need to work out every day, you need to start taking a mineral supplement with magnesium...and buy some psyllium fiber...unsweetened and unflavored...in the value size. Oh, meal replacement shakes for the down days-which the psyllium will go into.
    You're gonna need it.

16. 1I'd Oyler Registered Member

Quick, cheap, weight loss (not fat loss and muscle growth), and easy?

Starve yourself, exercise heavily, and sweat as much as possible.

total cost (minus what ever you use to sweat, which could be as simple as wearing trashbags) : 0$

Downside? you'll die.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Fasting is by far the best way to keep trim. I fast all the time and my metabolism is better than most 10 year olds. I have fasted for almost a month without food, and 10 days without water. If you fast for a couple of days it will do you wonders. make sure to pray though it is key.

peace

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Cheapest? Burn an average of 250 calories a day with exercise and reduce your calorie intake by an average of 250 calories per day. Eat a lot of fiber and protein.

The fastest? Stop eating and run 10 miles everyday. Soon, your body will resemble this:

I think it's hawt.

19. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Instead of that, how about eating only fruits (and vegetables)? They provide vitamins, liquid, some energy too, but I never heard anyone gaining weight eating only fruit.

So you get all the replenishment without the calories. Well, I guess eating nuts could add calories, but one has to decide what kind of fruits are included....

20. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

stop eating. It works for Me . I know everyone will tell you how unhealthy it is , but Hey I never been to a Doctor except for something broken like a bone , One time to get a big splinter removed from my eye and one time for a stick punctured in my hand. It is a life style though. I have been fat several times and it was my life style . This last time I was fat for 15 years, but before that I was thin for 20 years. So now I am thin for the last 3 months , but it took one year to become thin again. I got a feeling I will be thin at least another 20. So change your personality and change your weight by not eating so much.
    Doctors will tell you this is the worst thing you can do, Just remember I smoke and have for 45 years and eat red Meat drink whiskey and beer and I am in perfect health. Maybe it is my genetic disposition , but that is what works for Me . Breakfast of champions for Me is a smoke and a cup of coffee.
    Warning>>> Not recommended for children

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I went 40 days on 2 slices of bread show off. 10 days with out water now that is impressive. 3 days and most people die. You are 10? What You are 10? You teach religious study and you are ten? Start a new thread 10 year old and teach me more about the Qaran. Blow Me away. I want to know more about Mekigal . What do you know ?

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Lol,

Well sure in another thread I will teach more about the quran but not in this thread I need to keep on topic people watch me for any slip ups so they can ban me.

Water fasting for 10 days I do not suggest trying without supervision, I would say with medical advice and approval but no doctor or GP would ever suggest such a thing or give it backing. 40 days on 2 slices of bread is impressive I would have personaly not eaten the bread though that would have made me more hungry.

Going a long time without water requires training, you have to know what your doing, most people do not understand their own body communication enough to know when they are at their limits. The key is to not waste energy or perspire, thinking also makes you de-hydrate so staying in a thoughtless meditative state is important. If you do it wrong you could die so it's not something you should just randomly try at home.

peace.

23. lambda orionis Registered Member

this diet really works but gets old after a month takes some true discipline. eat only grilled chicken breast and eat a couple of apples a day for carbs. eat 2 chicken breast 3 or 4 times a day, and eat 2 or 3 apples daily 4 or 5 wont hurt. the fat will fall off and you will get rippppped.