What is the cheapest and fastest weight loss diet?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by kayexlace, Jan 15, 2011.

1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

kidney disease.

Ask dead Atkins inventor, why)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nasor Valued Senior Member

That's a myth. Many studies have shown high-protein diets to be fine for people with normal kidneys. For example , Friedman, American Journal of Kidney Disease, 2004, vol. 44, issue 6, pg. 950-962. It's true that a high-protein diet might be a problem if you have kidney disease, a fact which has lead to the ill-informed "OMG, high protein=bad for kidneys!" meme. But most people don't have kidney disease.

As for Atkins, he died of a heart attack at the age of 71, so I'm not sure why you think that's relevant.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Amputation is inexpensive, and the weight loss is near instantaneous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

What are we amputating exactly?

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Chainsaw to the legs! Well its not the cheapest way to lose weight but its the fastest!

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Not everyone has the leg strength to go jogging, or the good enough lungs. I have terrible right lung all my life, and cannot jog, so not everyone can do that. Jogging is very hard on your breathing, and not everyone has good lungs.

10. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Lady in news is a Breatharian, and is surviving only by Tea and Sunlight... Wonder if you can liquify Roast Beef into tea?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not tinier than mine. I think it's orthorexia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthorexia_nervosa

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

You can certainly liquefy bread. Trappist monks used to do it, and launched several new styles of beer as a result.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I can safely say... the diet I was just on during my hospital stay due to a perforated esophagus due to a food impaction at the lower sphincter leading into the stomach aggravated by Eosenophelic Esophagitus was pretty damn quick. I dropped 15 pounds in a little over 4 days.

The diet in question? No eating or drinking, period, for three days, and water only the fourth.

Now, yeah, I was on an IV drip and closely monitored because of what was going on... and damn if it wasn't an uncomfortable diet... but I've NEVER lost that much weight that quickly before lol.

14. river

Atkins diet , low carbs , high protein

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

16. Mazulu Banned Banned

17. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

The best way to get rid of stomach is skipping, but a skipping rope. Hard on legs, but great to get rid of the stomach. If your legs can handle it, thats the best way to get rid.

18. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Congratulations.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I still run my 7 miles a day every day with my dog. My weight has been stable for more than 20 years, though I continue to slowly become incrementally more defined muscularly as I continue. :itold: It is not so much about weight loss as being as healthy as you can by making wise/educated lifestyle choices.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

More defined?

I have a crank theory about over-weight.
    I think it is caused by antibiotics changing the gut flora.

My cure is to eat the unwashed stomach and intestines from an organically bred pig, raw.
    Haven't tried it myself you understand, but it should work.

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Sorry to hear of your ordeal, but sucking only ice is even more effective - that is negative calories.

21. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Yes. I seem to be in a continuing process of loosing subcutaneous fat while the muscles seem to be getting slightly larger and more developed. The shapes of individual muscles is more and more clear to the eye. It started from my feet and is moving upwards, even my stomach area is getting better definition from the running.

22. Lakon Valued Senior Member

I also walk (briskly) about 90 mintes a day. Great for the health all round.

23. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

what lady? what news? sources...