What is The Donald doing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Apr 19, 2011.

1. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

I did read it. If you did, you are only showing your colossal ignorance by denying the fact.

I am not a victim you .......! Only pointing out the fact that the mods do not call you on your infamous ability to troll, and change the arguments on the fly to fit your agenda. I know I don't get your pm's so I can't possibly know if they call you on anything or not. My proof is in the fact that you still do it on a regular basis.

BTW can you prove that you tell the truth? Since you brought it up, prove it. You can't and you won't. It is another litlle bs tactic you use. What you willl do is say that I need to prove you don't. Which of course will be impossible, because one you ask me to do so for something that is hard to prove (such as prove you didn't read Dreams). If I show you thorugh several different posts that you have lied (this has been done in the past in spite of your protests that it hasn't) you will simply change the premise of what you said.

It is tiresome and tedious arguing with you. Which is your point, you have your power of "winning" arguments (in your own mind) because you simply continue with all the bs until the other poster simply gives up arguing with you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Well, no... But unfortunately, only politicians run for office. :shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That is true, but there are some people out there who seem to gravitate to those that lie the most (e.g. mr. trump).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Lying in politics is in the eye of the beholder. Did Bush lie about WMD's? The argument can go both ways. Ditto, Obama on anything else.

The fact is lying is a part of the political culture justified or not.

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Poor baby, every time I turn around you are whining about how unfairly you are treated and the mods. That is playing the victim card. If you had any gray matter, you would take the feedback others give you and change your behaviors. And just maybe you would not get banned so often.
    LOL, much to your chagrin I do not lie mr. galt and I do prove my points. Just because you would rather ignore the truth and ignore facts and reasonable deductions, it does not mean they do not exist. This forum is not a Fox News or a limbaugh blog where facts and reason are not needed nor wanted.

If you are going to play in this sandbox you had better be able to support your positions...something you have never been able to do. In no small part because you have no interest, much less intellectual capablity in doing same. So you are limited to playing these turd games where you dump and run.

Yeah, reason and truth are tiresome.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think that sums it up for you and your fellow Fox News devotee cohorts.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

No mr. galt. It is very easy to determine a lie. A source for pointing out lies has been given in this thread.

You like cosmic cannot prove that Obama lies more than any other politician.

10. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Thanks, joe. You have not addressed anything that was pointed out to you. Instead, you turned the tables over and went into attacking mode.

1) Where did I say I was being treated unfairly? I didn't.

2) Feedback, what the hell are you talking about? I'm sorry is this a college course, where the rest of us idiots await your feedback on how we should look at the world? Well, sorry but I am withdrawing from your class. I think the students are smarter than the instructor.

3) Insinuations are not proven points. Most of the links you provide are not read by yourself. In fact, I can think in general of a time the link you provided made the opposite point you were tryiing to prove. You didn't read your source and yet you trolled on about how rock steady you were in your argument.

4) I don't watch any news much less Fox News. I don't have a problem with them, I just don't watch them. I don't listen to Limbaugh much either. Again, I have no problem with him. I just don't listen much. So there goes your false theory that those who disagree withh you; must obviously be either Fox news watchers or "dittoheads" as you like to say.

So here is one post that proves a couple of things: 1) You do lie. 2) You don't have any prove of what you say. You simply presume.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL, only in your fantasies mr. galt

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

To try and reason with someone as unreasonable as yourself just a waste of time for the truth that you have been shown doesn't fit your way of belief as to what what truth and lies are, just like a politician. You could be shown a glass of water and claim it doesn't exist to you because I can't prove it is water that is in the glass. That's the way your brain handles things that you don't agree with.

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

What is the matter cosmic, having trouble supporting your claim that Obama lies more than anyone else?

You have not even attempted to prove your claim. Instead, you have tried to change the topic and engage in ad hominem. And before you start pointing fingers at others I suggest you take a long serious look at yourself. When you are not able to support your claims, as you now are; a rational person would have to reevaluate their supposition rather than making baseless accusations and clinging to false premises.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Your just a waste of time. Trying to bait me into one of your non debates is useless as you are.

15. SilentLi89 Registered Senior Member

Being ignorant has nothing to do with one's mental capacity or ability to understand and neither does being a jerk for that matter.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You can't handle the truth can you? That is why you are running away from it...just as you always do.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Trolling again I see. I've proven you wrong about your handshake statement and yet you never said that you were wrong. So I've learned that you only wish to make a fool out of yourself as everyone can see.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Now I know this is a bit tough on you...it is going to stretch you mind a bit. You proved that in the past (assuming your photos are not doctored) that Trump has shaken hands. That is the past.

My statement was that he does not shake hands with the implication being that as a rule the man does not shake hands. And I provided evidence including Trump's own book and his own words, "The Art of the Deal" where Trump makes that admission and further discloses that he is a germaphobe. And I will give you another reference from a different source to prove the point. But you will probably ignore it too.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0874339/bio

Unlike most business executives, he doesn't carry a briefcase and possesses a morbid fear of shaking hands. - IMDB Trump Bio

Here is another:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Personal_life

Personal life
    Trump's "lattice-like" double comb overTrump is popularly known as The Donald, a nickname given to him by the media after his first wife Ivana Trump, a native of the Czech Republic, referred to him as such in an interview.[110] Trump is also known for his catchphrase, "You're Fired", made popular by his television series The Apprentice, and his "possibly unprecedented" double comb over hairstyle in a "lattice-like structure",[111] which he has refused to change throughout his career. Trump does not shake hands because of fear of germs.[112] - Wikipedia

Now you have and continue to ignore fact and reason..just as you always do. But it has been put to you several times.

Now let's get back to the fact that you cannot support your position that Obama lies more than others.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  19. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

This...
    They all lie... Except for a very few couple guys like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Alan Grayson. They tell much less lies than your average politician but are unfortunately a rare breed and the main stream media makes them look like nutjobs. I guess they are nutjobs sorta. To think you can be a politician in the US (or almost anywhere really) without being a compulsive liar. lol. Get real.

20. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Proof that you didn't even read my post. I think actually have a list of responses that go with corresponding numbers. Therefore, when you are responding to someone for the say 5th time, you simply look at the list and type in that response.

The only one fantasizing around here is you. In your mind, you have never lost an argument. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world. Where all you have to do is say you never said what you are claiming, or change the argument around to fit what you need to accomplish.

Have a nice life, troll!!

21. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Once again, cosmic showed you 2 pictures of him shaking hands. Get over it. The guy may not like to shake hands, but it is clearly evident that he will if needed.

Why can't you just admit this? It isn't even actually proving you wrong, as much as it is saying that he willif needed.

This is why it is impossible to debate you. You simply refuse to see anyone else POV, or acknowledge there may be another way. Instead you just shut you eyes to the rest of the world and find the number to correspond with the response you want.

You are worthless as a debator!

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL, poor mr. galt.

You cannot make coherent arguements so you fill in with ad hominem. You have seen the references, they all say The Donald does not shake hands. That does not mean that at some time in the past he did shake hands. You need to learn about this thing called time...among other things. And I you are right, I don't respond in detail to many of your turd and run posts because I just don't want to waste my time.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

This is going to come as a suprise to fans of The Donald as it goes against his smart businessman persona, but man has led his companies into bankruptcies three times with in a decade. Most of those buildings if not all, including Trump Towers, are mostly if not entirely owned by others. It would appear that Trump makes most of his money via his self promotion activities (e.g. licensing his name, TV shows, etc).

Then there are the law suits. Investors are suing The Donald.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/13/donald-trump-sued-we-have-the-dirt/

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/mar/14/1b14trump213846-trump-sued-investors-over-failed-r/

So it appears that The Donald is just doing what comes naturally to him, self promotion. I have no doubt The Donald wants to be POTUS. I think he sees an opportunity with the Birthers/Tea Partiers. They will vote for Bachman and Palin so why not him? He is smarter and more knoweldgeable of the world than Palin or Bachman...even though he might not know how many congressmen serve in the capital (recent interview). The Tea Partiers/Republicans are really not concerned with little things like facts or reason; that being the case why not run?

If he runs he must disclose his finances, and I am not certian the hype about his wealth matches his reality. If it does, then I am sure he will run. At worst he gets more publicity which appears to be the real source of his wealth.

If his wealth does not match the hype, I don't think he will run for POTUS. Personally, I hope the guy runs for POTUS. I wish Palin would run, but I think most Republicans/Tea Partiers understand after the shooting of Congresswoman Gifford and Palin's responses to it, Palin would be a poor choice to represent them 2012.