What is The Donald doing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

yeah
    Earlier this month an army doctor, Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, was sentenced to six months in prison and thrown out of the military after he failed to turn up for a tour of duty in Afghanistan, arguing that because of Obama's foreign birth his orders as commander-in-chief were illegal.

Taitz said that she was now trying to turn the Lakin story into a musical, and is appealing for Andrew Lloyd Webber to contact her.​

i found another suitable republican candidate....
    A metro Atlanta school teacher who may have been upset about losing his job was arrested after he disrobed at his school and walked around naked, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.​

a shoo in

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinwheel Banned Banned

The Donald won't become the Republican nominee, but probably not because most Republicans reject his premisses but because he states these arguments too crudely for mass public consumption....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It won't be Mrs. Huckabee or Mrs. Trump. People who predicted Trump would not run got it right. I guess both thought their present gig was far better than their chances at becoming POTUS.

And with Trump I am inclined to believe it was a big publicity stunt combined with a little ego feeding. Huckabee has always had trouble raising money and he just does not have the command of the subjects nor the charisma needed to win a national election. But I would not be suprised to find Huckabee a number 2 on a Republican ticket. He does play well with the social conservatives.