What is the purpose of an everlasting punishment in hell?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Greatest I am, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

What is the purpose of an everlasting punishment in hell?

My premise is that God would not create anything that is purposeless.
    If God’s everlasting hell is not serving a purpose, God would not create it since scripture says that God created all things for his pleasure and for himself.

Punishment is usually given to change ideas, attitudes and actions of a sinner.
    If punishment is given for any other reason, then it is being given without an altruistic purpose and would be given out of a sense of cruelty.

Is there an altruistic purpose for God creating hell?

If no good result is to be gained from everlasting punishment, is it just for God to give it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_K5BZmQFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

To ascertain if hell would be a moral construct or not, all you need do is answer these
    simple questions for yourself.

1. Is it good justice for a soul to be able to sin for only 120 years and then have to suffer torture for 12000000000000000000000000 + years?

2. Is it good justice for small or mediocre sinners to have to bear the same sentence as Hitler, Stalin and other genocidal maniacs?

3. Is it good justice to continue to torture a soul in hell if no change in attitude or actions is to result?

4. If you answered yes to these questions, then would killing the soul not be a better form of justice than to torture it for no possible good result or purpose?

Is hell a moral construct or not?

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arioch Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

"Eternal hell" is a political construct created by those who wanted to push their particular agenda above all others and at all costs.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Define Christianity ? God Like talking to my hand . A Man fraternity to the max. Why would any woman in there right mind be a Christian . They use to burn you for not being subservient to the Man Agenda . Not that long ago either .

They don't want you to come signal . I don't mean that in a sexual way either James . It is the strong Hand of the ruling class calledd MAN. I want the woman to come and put a stop to the Mad Man . You have been prepared your whole life Wynn formally known as Signal .
    I suggest you get the evil Man out of your Mouth and embrace your own sexuality . Just something to think about ?

I am Woman hear Me roar . The Lioness rules the day . This Day , The New Day .

I looked the Dragon in the eye and lived to tell you this . A huge Lizard like woman . That is what happened when I was banned . Big Mistake to let Me out of My cage like that . She likes Me thank God . Fuck you would be dead if she didn't . She is scary as all fuck too. You would not believe it . She blinked at Me . Her eyeball covered the sky . Then she took that plane down at Superstitious Mountain . She told Me she was the same time she took that plane down at Holy Rood Cemetery in Butte Montana . She said " Remember this day and I want you to think about Superstitious Mountain . I had no idea what she was talking about back then . So just before I got banned I asked the question " How did you know I would listen . So she Blinked and a main line went down , my house lost power 2 times , then when it came on the plane crash had just happened as braking news .

Then I went to wall mart and every woman in there was looking at Me possessed with big eyes. They all had this same look with big round orbs for eyes . Scared the shit out of Me . It was the great Mother possessing them and all looking right at Me . Not a Man in the store saw it but Me .

You think I am hallucinating or making it up. I know that . Wake up when

Gus gave white people a warning . That I am as generous as Gus I don't know about that ? Some of you thought it just more gus giving you a hard time . That is not it . She is afraid of what I am going to do to everyone . She wants you to wake up so you can save your self from my torment . She Knows my capabilities . Funny thing she loves white people . I look at those Cops pepper spraying my children . Yes My children and well I can kill with a word . I always have been able to do that . The Christ killing a tree story. He got nothing on Me when it comes to the hand of death . My brother got the hand of life . I got the hand of death .

That is funny . so funny . Gus secretly loves china doll . Dolly Dagger is covered in black suet from the tench of death . Woman's burden is the back that covers the dragon of death .

Talk to the karate expert here ? I heard there was one . He should be able to tell if I am a master of manipulation if he understands his discipline.

My master was Bruce Lees Cousin . I bowed to china when I was 13. I honor my vows . Gus might be able to save you all if you wise up . Thumbs up Thumbs down . What will it be ?

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

9. Felixx89 Registered Member

Fear is one of the best tools to exploit a human beings mind. Fearing to burn in an eternal hell serves the purpose of following the religion or rules. If not you die!!! Well i wouldnt buy that... but i guess some people do.

10. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Some souls will burn institaniasly, this is a gift to a hell hound. The rappist, and murders.. the coldest part of hell will be saved for them. And if they wander out of my winter wonderland of pain, then they will burn forever and ever, God save them.

11. markl323 Registered Senior Member

to scare the naive.

12. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Thanks for showing us the hate in your heart.
    Religion has done you a lot of good. Not.

Regards
    DL

13. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Yes, I hate rappist. Do you have something to share? Should I take down your name? What have you done?

14. babybudd babybudd Registered Senior Member

Hell is not I believe a place to go after you die, but a state of mind experienced by us all when we suffer.

15. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Learning that we thought wrong is the cruelest cut of all.

That is why theists are loath to be truthful and honest about judging their God.

Regards
    DL

16. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Eternal torture serves no purpose if their God is loving.

If their God is actually a sadist who likes to torture his creations for failing to live up to His ideals when He made them that weak in the first place, that would make sense.

Mi-ke-gal, sometimes I do have to wonder...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

+ 1

Regards
    DL

18. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What?

19. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Vengeance is his. You see, it is the worst who burn the longest.. the simple vilans will make a quick exit. Evil kills evil, this is why the devil will be kept in hell.

I
    What? If I can do it, why can't you?

20. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

There you go. Following scripture again.

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Regards
    DL

21. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I dont follow scripture, just a coincidance. I have read some of it, but there is a lot of fallacies packed in there.

22. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Like what I quoted or is that wisdom?

Regards
    DL

23. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I don't read, and when I do I hardly can pay attention because of the retardation, I speak personal wisdom because that is the only truth I know. Evil kills evil.