What it means to be gay.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Beer w/Straw, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You mean I'm immature!
    Meow meow meow meow meow....

davewhite04 likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

No, immature can be good. It's something that happened to me personally.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I haven't grown out of the Simpsons, or He Man.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Now you've done it!

davewhite04 likes this.
  9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Eminem and Maralyn Manson worship the devil.

davewhite04 likes this.
  10. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I take the original He Man very seriously

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

lol i've got much better weed and realized I hadn't grew out of it. What shit was I smoking? didn't get a name. try bananadawg if you can get it. <3

12. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Beer W/Straw: I've just laughed out loud at nearly 12am my time with your last post, it gets better the more you watch it!

13. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

14 Gold medals!

davewhite04 likes this.
  14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

unresolved subconscious sadistic desire

15. Metwo Banned Banned

I have considered being a homosexual, and I frequently think, "I'm gay" but I do not beleive it. Is masterbation a homosexual act?

16. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

banned ...
    i hope they get help
    Metwo seems very fast & active
    most peoples minds can not cope running at such relentless speeds for so long

if this were your actual thoughts then it would be ok
    that is generally what is called bi-sexual
    but undeveloped sexuality also is the same thing

the inability to define a sense of singularity is old world conformist dictatorship thought processes

it is perfectly normal to have thoughts about different aspects of sexuality

however...
    if you feel you are needing to run faster and faster mentally toward some type of conscious point of state of knowing, that is likely a mental sickness in one of its many forms

Bi-Polar which has been more commonly discussed from celebrity's who have been diagnosed have moved social understanding along considerably
    by being able to demonstrate though their own documented personal lifes of what "mania" manifests as.

if you feel a sense of compulsion toward a mental state of being
    mania
    a drive that wont let you sleep or you cant stop thinking about all things, or one thing that keeps repeating in your mind and is taking over your happiness or ability to do normal day to day tasks and find happiness
    you must seek professional help.

the sooner you seek professional help, the better the outcome you will get and the longer life you will have with a better quality
    its that simple

17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Tiassa might(or might not/ note recognition of larger aspects) like to comment on this thought of mine as its quite complex and very connected to many aspects of society culture and anthropology
    and seems to be the moot of this thread

perception of gay privilege as a unacknowledged reflection of (the lack of)normal equality

[jealously from the right wing of centrist liberal LGBTQ+ sexually (liberated)free people creating society's and cultures that are inclusive and free of bigotry & oppression]
    projecting animosity & hate on the LGBTQ+ (gay people & their life style)community as a process to oppose the rights to freedom and liberty of others inside their culture and control groups.

thus calling them lazy privileged and entitled
    while they in reality, are jealous and projecting their own hate and oppression as the reason for why it cant be real

then comes the term "life style choice" & "ideology" & "agenda" as if its some big plot to manipulate people when in reality it is true liberty

almost trolling more so just cynical humour to moot
    "what it's like to be a girl" ask jk rowling to hairbrush karaoke the maddona song
    "what its like to be queer"

writers ocd(or is that some spectrum autism?) attachment to nouns & pro nouns is probably a core sub set of pre requirements to be able to be specifically creative in writing.
    but that doesn't mean i cant make a joke about it if it might be confused between self actuation and the definition of the self in a multi sexual/cultural dimensional environment
    (im not shading rowling or madonna, i could quite easily as you would know if you read my posts, but i see no point in it because individuals should have their right to have an opinion, how they choose to express that may be more the issue & while i disagree with rowlings chosen process to make a media statement that9as a writer might comprehend) can be easily misconstrued to take on a completely incorrect meaning from their personal perspective)

here i should probably insert some german speed death metal for ambient occlusion

good writers are not normal people(if they were they would not be good writers)
    dont expect to simply comprehend their opinions on things
    some people who seem logical because you have assigned them a logical value as a form of self validation to group yourself with to feel connected, does not mean all their thoughts are logical

er go
    logic to the individual is as transient as the sliding scale of sexuality & sanity
    the moment you feel it has become fixed to long in one position
    something is about to break

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Yes, his post made me cringe as I started this -the title being a potential lightning rod- only, however, to reminisce at a long time cartoon.

19. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

reminds me of a drunk sexting text i got by mistake from a guy
    he was sending it to his bf
    it was quite graphic
    soo funny
    a few minutes later he texted me
    oh my god sorry

makes me laugh when i think about it

long story short, he thought i was hot for him which was kinda my own mistake to allow him to think that when i was just interested in his mind(im weird like that)

when we cant laugh at ourselfs anymore
    we have lost grip on the better finer & higher aspects life has to offer.

20. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Sigmund Freud ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

The association of killing a life form(homicidal thoughts, suicidal thoughts, justifications & morality's)

attached to the father figure in the psyche

the justification of the desire to fulfill the desire to kill as a form of validation for a feeling
    the feeling is false as all emotion is false
    the desire is false
    as all desire is false

the mind buckles under the pressure to assert a physical reality to the desire & emotion and then attempts to validate it in varying forms

self actualization and the developmentally stunted(disrupted) teenage mind

My Note for any young Gay guys or girls reading this and feeling confused
    i have read extensively on these topics & these are my opinions not a diagnosis
    Common Culture Drives people to conform to other peoples models of behavior
    that service their own desires.
    the ability to live liberally and not try and persuade others to conform to their
    ideas of mental control, sexuality & culture models is very difficult
    and where it appears to be easy,
    can often be false used as a disguise of manipulation & abuse(deliberate manipulation & exploitation of trust).

[(yes there are some very fucked up nasty people out there that do not have a sign on thier foreead saying so)]

these are common themes inside the coming out of gay men and women
    and so domestic violence and mental & physical abuse(and self abuse) is very common

because this process happens through the teenage developmental stages

Knowing that Tiassa will be loosely following this thread to keep some type of mild check on its out right risk to be dangerous(promoting self harm or harm of others)

i post freely and do not report some of the trolling themes that often get projected by
    LGBTQ+ attack groups of christian design

prey the gay away
    gay conversion etc ... [gay conversion]groups and people/promoters disgust me but i do not wish to promote anyone enacting violent attacks upon them]

confuses its self between self actualization
    self validation
    self control
    sexual desire
    desires
    emotions

and the psyche projects these as a model of a person to try and comprehend it
    the father figure is created

Both Freud & Jung debate these issues in complex detail in themes
    often Jung echoes off Freud to define a point where he disagrees in complex detail yet agrees in some principals

[i am reading thinking about and typing this to relax and unwind my mind as i think about other things i need to do in my personal life]

keep in mind there are people faking personality's and morals & ideologies to try and manipulate your emotions and feelings and sexuality
    if they get a gay person to commit self harm they think they have proven themselves right and feel validated
    that is not uncommon (projected sadism manipulated for their own amusement & to validate their ideology)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020