What kind of animal is this?

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Syzygys, Jul 31, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

...along with the top teeth

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

yea sure...

I am telling you its a newly evolved photoshops creature

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes.. along with the upper jaw teeth.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Har har..

8. Reiku Banned Banned

I don't think it is real.

9. draqon Banned Banned

no Enmos, its a mouse with couple of its legs missing and some teared off...been in a nuclear powerplant it seems

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Found this:

East Hampton animal control has thrown up their hands on the matter of the Montauk monster, a mysterious creature that washed up onshore in East Hampton around ten days ago and was carted away under mysterious circumstances — and not, it turns out, by animal control. "I can tell you we have nothing to do with it," an employee at the department told us this morning. Since its handsome mug appeared on Gawker on Tuesday afternoon, the beast has become something of pop icon: It has spawned several fans, was featured on Fox, and it's surely only a matter of time before it is approached by ABC about starring in a pilot. But no one can definitively say what — or where — it is. The animal-control employee noted that her supervisor, Betsy Bambrick, was letting messages from the media "stack up" in her voice mail.

She referred us to the Parks Department, which referred us to the Department of Environmental Analysis, where a woman called Margaret Carry-Smyth told us that, as far as they were concerned, the beast was a raccoon. "Larry Penny said it’s a raccoon," said Carry-Smyth, speaking of the environmental-protection director, who was out of the office today. "If you look at it, that little bug on the shoulder area is actually a fly, and that gives you an idea of what size it is," she said. "He said the jaw was broken, and that's why it looks like a beak. With long fingers…it's more like a raccoon." Wait a second: like a raccoon or actually a raccoon? After we hung up, we took her advice. We're looking at it again now, and we're pretty sure what we see is a fly on the shoulder of a smallish monster.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/intel/08/07/31_monster_lg.jpg

11. draqon Banned Banned

the fact that the fly is there and is so obvious for everyone to see just shows that whoever made a photoshop picture wanted us to zoom in and out and find the clues of the "reality" of the image

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

13. Reiku Banned Banned

If this is real, i will eat my underwear.

Even if it was real, there is no way an animal of that size could evade human sight for so long. It would need to be an experimentation of sorts. A genetic mutant.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Reiku:

15. draqon Banned Banned

it is not a raccoon, raccoons do not have a beak.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

That's not a racoon. It's body doesn't fit the shape. Taking about body, if it was, where is its body now?

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Are you brain dead ? Compare the skulls.

18. draqon Banned Banned

Its a bunny that has lost its legs, turned green, grown grasshopper like legs and has downsized quite a bit.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I give up..

20. draqon Banned Banned

I did...look at that picture of the top jaw, there is nothing similar to the raccoon whatsoever.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Draqon you are full of shit, as usual.

22. Reiku Banned Banned

I agree its jaw looks similar, but the body is way out of proportion to be a racoon surely?

23. draqon Banned Banned