What make us human beings!?!?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by TruthSeeker, Feb 1, 2002.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What make us human beings? Our opposing thumb?...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Our superior telencephalon?!?...

Not really...!

Once that was a Phylosopher who said:

Is this true? We only exist because we think? We are superior because we think? Where our thoughts led us? To wars, corruption, intrigues, confusion... is this what we really want?

Do you know what make ourselves and our world? Our thoghts. What we think is undoubtely reflected in the world. What we are doing with ourselves?!? Why so much hate? Everything in name of the knowledge and Science? This can be easily seen in the thread about supernovae explosions in laboratories.

Kids, we are human beings because we Love, not because we think!! Learn that!! What is more important for you, your knowledge, your believes, your Science... or your Lives?

Love yourselves and find the True Wisdom: Hapiness.

Blessings,
    Nelson

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iced_earth Anathematized Registered Senior Member

i dont want to seem like an arse , but im sure its

" i think, there for i am"

if not then sorry my fault.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

What use would be of love if you couldn't think????

The process of advanced thinking (compared to bacteria) is the most important. With thinking we decide which is right and wrong(smtimes errorus though

) , if we couldn't think we would have been destroyed long long ago.
    I do not say tht we are superior, because we think, but we aren't superior either of because we love. My dog loves me. Animals love. we are animals who love and think. only with exception tht we destroy and kill with our love and thoughts, we evolve and progress with our thoughts and love.
    BTW, I would place love as a subcategory to thinking.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Love...

and thinking...

iced-earth:
    I'm not sure either. But the meaning is the same anyways. I just did the traduction from my language. I've never read it in yours.

Love and thinking are two completely different things. You don't need to think, to Love. You can just Love and this is enough. Love is much simpler than you can imagine.

This right and wrong it's what makes you confused, for it leads you to a Dualist world.
    This is strange... it was thinking that in the Cold War, Cuba accepted to install missiles in its terrain, and what almost begun a thrid war. And it was thinking that we began all the World Wars. It seems that your statement is very untrue... We almost destroyed ourselves because we think.

It's true that other living beings Loves. But we have the capacity (Even though it seems that not, with what I saw here...), we have the capacity to Love our enemies. And this is what make someone wise or not. Animals can't Love their enemies... they can eat them...!!

Anyone never kill with Love. But, yes, kill with thoughts. Love is the perfect (like it said in 1Corinthians 13). We don't need to evolve and to progress if we Love. But, yes, we need very much if we think. This proves everything that I ever said. Thanks!!

P.S.:
    It's even logical that after what I said above, you are completely wrong about this statement. Love is perfect. Thinking is just an stupid action that leads to confusion. As Albert Einstein (Scientist...!!

)said:

Blessings,
    Nelson

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

You think tht you do not think when you run from a burglar, or when you are sitting with "no thoughts" in your mind. Heard smthing of subconsciousness???

You do not love to kill (I think), but why, because you think tht killing is a bad thing.

Why love our enemies. That is stupid. Will you love a person which kills all your family and fucks with your dog? And later takes your skin off?? You talk unlogical.

You kill with your love. Jack the ripper loved to kill

, he loved his victims being helpless.

okokok, I don't put the upper fact in much of a value.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Love is a sign of perfection

It's said the reality that there are many people in the world that thinks like you... It's why we live in a world like this...

Everything I can tell you now is the Word:

Matthew 6:43-48

Love is a sign of perfection.

Blessings,
    Nelson

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

hmmm, the author has smthing against heathens.

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I try to be friendly to everyone, but if tht turns out to be an enemy of mine-> no way I'm a friend to him.

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Beautiful world, with lots of violence... Just read a newspaper!!
    Heathen there means ignorant...

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

YES, beautiful world with lots of violence. But would it be beautiful without it. I dare not to experiment on this. And your god itself is violet, read Exodus.

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You destroyed one of your own affirmations...
    violet...?
    You are crazy...

????

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

you understood wht I meant-VIOLENT,

misswrited, big deal, but you have to think tht by tht I ment violent not violet. you can not understand tht with love as much as you try.

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

what else affirmations have I destroyed?

17. kinamic Registered Member

Yes it is true, war, violence.. All that would be gone if everyone loved everyone(how boring!). However, it's impossible. Humanity can't do it. There is to much sin, violence, and low self esteem.

TruthSeeker: Doesn't the Bible say that you "have" to admit to being a sinner and that you do wrong before you can enter heaven or whatever? Well, doing wrong and being a sinner doesn't have anything to do with love, does it?

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Replies

Kinamic,
    Read those things in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 13
    Matthew 6:43-47

I'm pretty sure that you'll understand if you are Christian. If you are not, good luck...

Another thing. Have hope to change the world. Anything is impossible.

To Avatar,
    You wrote "violet" in your post... You caused the confusion...

When I said: "Beautiful world, with lots of violence... Just read a newspaper!!" I meant that our world have lots of violence, and this doesn't make it less beautiful. You understood wrong. Everyone understood besides you (ate least Kinamic...).

Blessings,
    Nelson

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

ok, so I misunderstood you, but I still think tht your "all world in love" idea is utopic and not appealing to human nature.
    Bye!

20. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Simple ...

Our ability to rationalize our blood-lust!

We always have a 'rational', at least to the individual committing the act,
    reason for killing others of our species.

A uniquely 'human' attribute.

Take care

Last edited: Feb 6, 2002
  21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Utopia?

Believe, and you shall receive. Don't you want the better for you and for all those who you Love? So believe! Have hope! If you don't even believe on it, do you think you will have it?If you don't believe, you are a blind trying to read!
    You deserve happiness and it is why you'll have it. Follow my teachings here, in my signature, and look for my next post: "The Secret of Happiness and Success". Remember this:

"If everyone could pass a message of Love and Compassion to the world, words such as Utopia would never exist."
    Nelson

Chagur,
    You got it...

Take care!

Many Blessings,
    Nelson

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I am satisfied with my life and need no more of your or anybodies love, thus I do not need to receive anything -> I do not need to hope. If I want smthing I work on it, n-thing can be achieved with yust a hope. I follow my own teachings and find them optional and appropriate.
    Cheers!

23. ismu ::phenomenon::. Registered Senior Member

indeed: think!

Yes, 'think' indeed make us human being.
    There are 3 things 'drives' living things to their acts:

1) instinc / nature law,
    2) passion,
    3) and THINK

Simple lifeform as bacteria and trees only based on it's instinc/nature law to grow and breed. They don't think, not even have a passion.

More complex lifeform as animal have instinc AND passion. Both of those cause them act. Do you think smartest animal: chimpanse thinking? actualy not. They just 'monkey see monkey doo'. No matter how smart chimp are, they'll back to their natureafter several generation in the jungle.

Human being have all three of those. Our 'thinking' make us different. Human being who use his passion more than his thought to decide what he do, no better than animal. Mother fucker (sorry) is animal, not human being.