What makes a women attractive?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by tjt517, Jul 7, 2004.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I found the answer. Although I think that physically Finnish woman are amongst the most beautiful in the world there is something wrong with them. I now realized what it is. They don't smile.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Really? Do the men smile? Maybe it's a coldness issue? Does smiling in a really cold climate do bad things to you? Extra heat loss or something?

Maybe they just have bad teeth?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Men don't smile either.

In general people also avoid eye contact, which is normally the beginning of all contact. I was out again last night and was reminded again of how little eye contact there is. If you want to contact someone you literally have to start hovering all over them and invade their space immediately (a drunkenman's game).

The only easy eyecontact I had yesterday was with the bartender girl, but that was because it is a professional trait. She has to take orders.

it is all rather sad I would say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arditezza Banned Banned

You smile. I've seen it.

And, I disagree with you about eye contact. I make a concerted effort to make eye contact with everyone I am interacting with because people need to be acknowledged and interacted with. I often look and give a smile because it makes their day better, as well as commits their face to my memory. People are a very important aspect of my life, and I try to interact with everyone at a personal level. When I am at a restaurant, I always call the waitstaff by their name when addressing them. They usually say it at the beginning of the meal, "Hello, my name is Maggie and I'll be your waitress for this evening." so I remember that and use her name when I can. It validates her. I do it on the phone with people, at the grocery store and even at the gas station. It's important for people to hear their name spoken, more important than you would think. When I teach, I make sure to make eye contact with each of my students. It gives me an idea as to whether or not they are ready to recieve what I am teaching.

As weird as it may seem in a big city, I say hello to people on the street and when I see someone stuggling with a bag or about to drop something I always stop to help. When I do say hello, and stop to help I always make eye contact with the person. Eyes are the windows to a persons soul and it's important to me to catch a glimpse. I'm a student of human interaction in the university of life, and I feel that every person I touch will react and that the reaction can ripple out to others. A kind smile, a kind glance, and helping hands are what makes the world a better place. The more people you meet who give you these things, the more likely you are to dole them out yourself. Cheesy sounding, yes. But important nevertheless.

And I smile, a lot.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

My dear Arditezza,

I was talking about Finns in general. I love human interaction. I can't interact enough basically. My finnish friend agrees about the smiling. We had a bit of lousy night out, because nobody seemed keen on interacting. We talked about life of course, but life is all about interacting, and we were open.
    And indeed a smile can make your day. When the bar was closing and the bouncer was usjering everybody out he asked the bartender if she had children. A weird question to ask, because she heard nothing all night but requests for beer. She smiled, and his evening was saved. I also enjoyed this very very simple interaction, but essential interaction, as a viewer.

9. Arditezza Banned Banned

What is it that makes Finns so somber then? Why do you think people aren't interacting so much? I've found that in bars/pubs people tend to be more guarded and it's just the shell of them that you meet until you get below the surface. That could just be my perception. I'm not one for picking up men in bars. When I used to date, I always met men in the supermarket or the tea shop.

10. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Oi! Your icon is a ripoff of mine

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(this is the cesspool, I can aford to interrupt)

11. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

A beautiful woman is one who loves me.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have no idea what makes Finns so somber. It can't really be the climate. For instance Finns don't talk much. But the Swedes who live next to them just can't stop talking. Or is it that each nation deals in its own way with a similar climate?

I've never found a girlfriend in a bar either. It is not really a good place to talk quietly about life and other important matters. And lots of people are not themselves (i hope).

13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Who would want to talk much in *that* language? I often wonder how they can understand eachother at all.
    Kidding.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Lola:
    No. I mean Anthropod, you idiot.

From the Greek 'anthropos' meaning man or human.
    The Olson twins look like insects, they are human, and thereby we have my colorful term of its mixture: anthropod.

Use your rusty imagination next time.

15. Naomi [oxiglycodextrosium] Registered Senior Member

No, I didn't.

I got it from an entirely different forum.

16. mickeyboy Powerslave rocks Registered Senior Member

big tits and an ass that wont quit

17. TimeBandit Registered Member

Confidence. and a divine ass

18. GuessWho A Californian Registered Senior Member

Attitude and long dresses but still short enough to show legs.

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

A fuckable cunt and not too much fat.

20. Leaa Guest

What makes a woman attractive?

Well, I am a woman and I think men can better answer to this question. What makes a woman attractive is what I want to know actually. I found this man I am very attracted to, not only attracted but I think he would be good for me. He doesn't look like my type of man physically I usually like tall and handsome men. He is not that good looking (he is an average guy) but he has a personality, a great personality. I like his confidence, his strenght (masculinity) and I feel he has power. I am very attracted to those qualities so many men seem missing today.
    But the question is: how do I attract him?

I am very feminine and pretty, I have a good personality but I don't have confidence in front of him. I am confident in everyday life but just with him, I get intimidated.

I would like men to tell me what attract them in a woman? face, hands, body fitness, butt, legs etc.

Leaa

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

" What makes a woman attractive?"

Nice, big tits.

Leaa:
    You should hope he's attracted to stupid trollops who don't use proper English.

"But the question is: how do I attract him?"

Swallow and don't annoy his friends.

22. Roman Banned Banned

Don't mind Xev, she weighs 300 lbs and never leaves her house. She is eternally bitter for the role she had to play in highschool.

The worst decisions I've made concerning, eh, 'relationships,' involved "nice, big tits." Nice, big tits are nice and big, but a woman definitely should click with my personality.

As cynical as the women on this forum are (read into that what you will about their personal lives), I think the men here (me included) have said that personality and intelligence are definite, if not primary factors of continued attractiveness.

Hypocrisy really turns me off, same with that shitty hypercritical garbage that women use to pick people apart, for whatever reason.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

"As cynical as the women on this forum are (read into that what you will about their personal lives), I think the men here (me included) have said that personality and intelligence are definite, if not primary factors of continued attractiveness."

Heheh, I love how you ridicule my supposed appearence and then say that personality is important to you, not looks.
    But you've made me cry. Now I have to eat another package of Ring-Dings.

" shitty hypercritical garbage that women use to pick people apart, for whatever reason."

Presumably because your gaseous personality can't withstand it.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004