What makes YOU mad?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Athelwulf, Jun 19, 2004.

?

What makes YOU mad?

1. Nothing at all!

7.1%
  2. Only some things.

42.9%
  3. A lot of things.

21.4%
  4. EVERYTHING!

14.3%
  5. Like I'd tell YOU, Athel!

3.6%
  6. Leave me alone.

7.1%
  7. "Beware the BAD cheese of Melted Taco!"

3.6%
  1. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Then it might be a bad idea ti read and post here.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Good, good. Let all yer anger out. Zen ya vill feel better! Zis is vorking so far. Let ze vorld know!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

^^ Him

8. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Yes, monkeys tend to be bemaddening.

9. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Monkeys are fine. It's when they become spurious, then there's a problem....

What makes me mad is weakness.

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

weak or stupid people not leaving me alone, not ignoring my existance.

p.s. I agree.. those (real) monkeys are...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Don't like them. //shrugs

11. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

it's so hard to get me really mad it's creepy

12. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

What does "spurious" mean?! I've been wondering since I first joined SciForums!

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

spu·ri·ous
    adj.

1. Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin; not genuine; false.
    2. Of illegitimate birth.
    3. Botany. Similar in appearance but unlike in structure or function. Used of plant parts.

(in my case I would like to think that i am 'not a genuine monkey' but 'a human being'.)

14. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

stupidity is one thing that i hate, like all others.
    But stupid, ignorant and nosy people, they are the worst!
    Especially when you are asocial and hate humans.

15. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Hey, that applies to me! I guess I'm a spurious wolf . . .

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I was terribly angry at my ex yesterday.

here is my blog of yesterdays events.

Anyway. I was going out with a bunch of friends yesterday. Because most of them are also her friends I tell her we were going out by text message. She asked me to keep her informed on where we were (because we were on the move). We ended up in one bar. Send her a message. Forgot about it.Had a good time. We decided then to move on to lost and found (used to be gay club, now it is more for strange people in general). Got a message then that she saw me outside the previous bar. I was wondering why she didn't say anything then. Send her a message then where we were going now.

There was a huge queue. We just tucked in. My friend opened up the conversation with three women in front of us. I took over the conversation with one of them. She was really nice. Easy to talk to, good looking, probably too young. Didn't realize that until she asked my age. People always think I am younger than I really am. Anyway. That didn't disturb her very much. Lost contact when they were let in and we still had to wait.
    The Ex had suddenly appeared in the queue. I was starting to think that maybe she really doesn't mind being my friend (it was her choice to brake up). That she would be relaxed and so on.

I got in. Had fun with one of the bounchers. Went to the bar...got a drink from my best friend (we had been buying drinks for each other all evening already because he was going through a rough time. I was drinking with him out of solidarity).

The ex had come in but disappeared without a trace. Thought that was weird. I would expect she would come and say hello. Decided to look her up. Found her...got a really cold stare and the olbigatory kiss on the cheek (Which was actually the first physcial contact since she came back). I got two kisses from her friend, but she also gave me a strange look. I think that the Ex must have told her some stories about me, that were not really positive.

They quickly disappear. I let them. If she wants to play it like that she can. I wander around the bar a bit to look for my friends. Then someone kicks me in the butt. It was the girl from the queue. Apparently I roused some interest. I talk to her. Her friends go dancing. We don't. We talk. She goes for cigarettes. I lose sight of her. it is ok with me. Trying to find my friends again (sorry for the basic descriptions, but at this point I had quite a few drinks and life becomes very elemental at this point). I bump into the girl from the queue again. We talk more. Her friends come again. They go dancing. We follow. But the girl wants to talk more. I don't think she really wants somethng from me because she has a boyfriend, and I don't really want anything from her, because I am always already quite pleased with a good conversation.

It's 3.30 lights go on. Bar will close in 30 minutes. She is trying to steer me in the proper direction so I will manage to get home. She was going to take me to the taxi stand. I didn't go, because I saw my friends outside. Could have gone, didn't. forgot to say goodbye.

The ex makes her exit out of the bar. She says goodbye to the others. Not to me. That pissed me off. That really really pissed me off. There is no worse feeling than that of being ignored. Why did she even bother following us to 2 different bars if she wants to ignore me!

So that is were everything goes wrong. I lose my cool. I run after her her. Ask her why she doesn't say goodbye to me. She gives me a vicious stare. Can't remember what she said exactly but it was about the girl I was talking too. I probably said something charming as 'ahhh fuck off', and turned around. At this point I was totally mad. She brakes up with me, follows me to 2 bars, ignores me, and then gets mad at me for talking to another woman? I walk back and passed my friends. I guess they have been looking at the scene. I don't see them really. I'm now in a state of drunkeness mixed with agitation.

Then something clicks in my mind. I turn around. Run after the ex again. They are now in the car (she drives when she drinks). Knock on the window. she opens. Have no clue what I said. Can't have been very nice. Can't remember what she said. Her friend is looking like I'm godzilla. Time to give up and turn away. I walk away. On the road so she can't drive past (yes, all very immature), she turns around the car.

Some of my friends are now walking towards me. I guess they are now trying to give some support and trying to get home. That is ok, because at this point I would like to do nothing more than to get home and forget about this whole shit.

Still extremely mad we make our way to the night busses. I try to call the ex to tell her what I think of her, because she has been treating me like a piece of shit for quite some time now and I have something to say back now. She turned off her phone.

The guy in front of me in the bus tells me to be quiet, because I am talking to my friend next to me. I tell him to shut up. Would never do that normally but am just extremely mad still.

I should just have gone with the queue girl. Because really, I never had such a good night out in helsinki until the ex fucked me up. Unlike normally I had met several women who actually wanted to talk. And the conversations were actually good. That made me feel good. And then things got fucked up. I hate being ignored.

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I hate being ignored too. And I hate it when a great day turns shitty.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

yep...because I was really having a great day. And I needed a great day.

19. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

I hate people who turn to name-calling when you are correcting their foolishness.(heh, read the thread,"blacks should be pissed."

Something that gets me really mad is when my clothes twist around me, it's very uncomfortable. Also, I hate touching certain fabric on couches. It makes me feel like I have rug burn on my hands and feet, and makes me easily irritable.

It also makes me mad when people think I don't value myself or my sexuality.
    ..........More to come......To be continued......

20. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Value? In what sense?

I hate it when people don't listen to me! AAGH!!!!!

I also hate it when people are reserved goodie-goodies. Some of these people tend to be Christians, and some Christians tend to be like this. LIVE LIFE!!!!!

For some odd reason, I hate hearing a lisp and the word "silly". But less so if heard from a girl.

I hate it when people eat or chew gum loudly or go SSSSFFFFPPPP with their soup! I can't even type the word! UGH!

I especially hate it when people eavesdrop on a conversation I'm having with someone, especially when I know my words can be twisted or used out of context. There's a story behind this:

I was at a varsity football game at my high school, and I was talking to a friend. I told him I wanted to go somewhere with him where there weren't so many people (the bleachers and surrounding area were packed) so no one could eavesdrop. I told him I wanted to talk about something. Obviously, these words could be twisted to mean something it wasn't meant to. And lo and behold, when my friend and I stood up and I turned around, there was another person standing there. I saw him turning around. And I know he'd want to know what I was saying because he and one of his friends are fuckin' jerks. They are quite possibly the jerkiest Sophomores in the school.

I hate being poor. I can't get the things everyone else can get and can enjoy.

Anyway, I hate a lot of things. More to come.

This thread is very theraputic. I highly recommend everyone post here.

21. philocrazy Banned Banned

what makes you mad?
    what makes you happy?
    we could write a book on these questions
    actually i would say your state of mind/mood in general

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ok...it is difficult to tell someone this, because you have to learn it youself, but stuff means shit.

You are not going to be happy because of stuff, and if you actually do get happy about having stuff you are a superficial bitch.

What really matters is that you try to enjoy every day (you can't, but you can try), and that you try to socialize as much as possible in life. Life is abotu experience and the most concentrated experience can be found in interaction with other people.

Stuff is just shit. It can actually bog you down. People get stuck in life because of stuff.

23. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Yes, but it's nice to have things! I'm not a superficial bitch (I'm in fact a male dog, so stud would be the correct word), but I do love stuff!