What Say the Temple Priests?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Bowser, May 20, 2013.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Okay, Chipz, do yourself a favor... put the bottle of crazy juice down, step away from the computer for a while, and reacquaint yourself with the real world... seriously, your posts are little more than an incoherent jumble of words and acronyms at this point...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chipz Banned Banned

irst of , that messed up. i am trying to get qa thread unlocked which should have never been locked. then YOU LOCKED MY FN THREAD WHICH WAS PERFECT VALID. unlock that one now

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Intervention

Mod Hat — Intervention

I will make it as clear as possible:

Your next vacation from this community, which for all practical purposes is imminent, will not be temporary.

Update, all of a minute later: I see the above note has arrived too late.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Came by to pick up a few things and thought I would give this thread another look...

Bells, I think you are correct about the link that causes you so much concern. I suppose I should have tried to sanitize it as such: NAMBLA. Nonetheless, I've found another forum that's probably more in accord with my own interests. So having said that, I wish you all the best and will catch you later.

8. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Bye bye Bowser. :wave:

9. Bells Staff Member

He posts that link and then says he has found a site that is more in accordance with his interest....

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I didn't realize that such organizations were an actual thing... I thought they were the realm of hilarity and sarcastic stereotyping of shows such as South Park... *shivers* creepy fucks...