What should I do?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TheFrogger, Jan 28, 2019.

1. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Hello.

When I was twenty-four years old I discovered time-travel. From my perspective all that happened was I fittted violentally (I was pulled in a reversal against the wall and slowly slid onto the floor as I continued to fitt.) However the other people in the room said I disappeared for a short time (I vanished while I traversed the family tree.)

Since then I've had visions that have taught me to control my breathing: when my heart expands, I expand my lungs; when my heart beats, I contract my lungs. Doing this in my sleep caused me to stop my heart on one occasion. I woke from my sleep and took a deep breath and my heart started beating again. When I try these breathing exercises in my sleep now I swallow my tongue, but wake with a deep breath. It's difficult to remain asleep. My question is this: since I have discovered eternal life should I continue with my sleeping breathing exercises, and swallow my tongue in my sleep (and never speak of what follows), or should I simply wait for my fittted self to, "catch me" and return that way?

The problem is by the time my twenty-four-year old self returns, I will have also, "moved on."

--->--->

This is the essence of eternal life. I cannot die! However it is also due to this phenomenon that allows me to end my life with the breathing exercises (my previous self is not here yet) and when he does return, he will overtake me, meaning I have travelled into the past. It is then that time will be reversed for me.

---------->
    <<<|

The previous travellers (there are loads) will disappear as they overtake, and my life will be returned to me.

Waiting the same length of time since I first travelled, again, means I will have DOUBLED that length of time (TWO) which is the essence of time-travel: should you reverse time, and return to where you were means you have lived the same moment, TWICE!

Should I stay or should I go?

Thanks, TheFrogger.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

This cannot be changed: it has happened.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Could you make it work for awesome sex?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Oh it's better than sex.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I need more detail, please.

9. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

What happens after the sex??

10. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Cigarette obviously.

sideshowbob likes this.
  11. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

If I hold a thought in my mind until I've finished fittting I can alter what it was like, "In the beginning." If anyone has any good ideas for how, "things should be", I can make it happen. I'm all ears...

What amazes me is people who are trying to develop artificial intelligence: God (and therefore a universe) within a machine. Any success will result in all time-travellers fittting forever (because there is no beginning to the universes.) Astounding!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  12. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

...and I'm not going to mention it!

13. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Are you banging around ideas for a novel or something?

spidergoat likes this.
  14. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Is Time-travel achieved by creating something YOURSELF that remains FOREVER (must it be you doing it?)

Michael345 and I have been in deep discussion about this concept. I maintain (while time has a beginning; it was created by God), each moment has the potential to continue for ETERNITY. While it is impossible to reverse time (we now know), should you match it (by creating something that continues for (also) eternity, does this negate the concept of time?

--->
    --->

My traversal was achieved through an understanding of the Oedipol complex (the desire to murder one's Father and marry one's Mother.) However what is omitted from the play is what happens if this is achieved: the Mother becomes impregnated, and because of the knowledge the Father possesses, he has intercourse with the child (knowing the child is trying to kill him and take his wife.)

I now know this happens because the individual loves their mum: this accounts for every stage of the Oedipol condition, and therefore constitutes, "forever."

Can such traversal can be achieved by simply creating something that remains TRUE, FOREVER? This does not have to be mathematical: I achieved it with psychology; but could it be achieved with ANYTHING?

I eagerly anticipate your replies and the knowledge you may impart, yours sincerely, TheFrogger.

15. river

Time and eternity have nothing to do with each other .

Time is measurement of movement

Eternity is the understanding of the existence of things , including life

duration and eternity , imply each other

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  16. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Hi there.

If someone doesn't move, does that mean they are not moving through time?

17. river

Does everything around them move ?

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can't not move.

19. river

Agreed

20. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

I agree, if you rewound, paused, or accelerated time, the world around would move accordingly. However movement is still just changes in space. To, "have time" means you haven't died yet. You can make of time what you will.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is the subjective experience of time. Then there are real differences in time depending on speed. But a human on Earth can't spontaneously step out of time at will. Mental disorders or drugs are both more plausible natural explanations for such an experience.

22. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

I believe the equation is speed=distance÷time. If I'm wrong perhaps you could highlight WHERE I went wrong. I built the Oedipol complex myself: I was studying abuse. At first I thought it was a-buse, but I couldn't think of another word with, "buse" in it. I then moved onto ab-use: the use being procreation. I eventually concluded the use of intercourse is LOVE, and if this is the use, the opposite of that is HATE (hatred). I admitted to myself I would kill my father (hate) and make love to my Mother. I was wrong!!

Anyways some years later I realised that abuse follows these things, and within a minute I was traversing time...although I did not know it (I wasn't told) until my girlfriend was also travelling (some ten-years later).

Good luck to all of you, I wish you health and happiness.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I was referring to relativistic effects, as you move faster relative to a reference frame, time actually slows down. But it sounds like you have other issues. Could be worth talking to a professional about.