What some are calling an "angel" caught on camera

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by garbonzo, Jun 20, 2013.

1. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Of course I do not think this is the angel of the Bible, but it sure got Bible-thumpers praising Jesus. This, if not some freak natural wonder, had to be some alien, or inter-dimensional being perhaps?

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdkOXyd6D8k

Source:

http://www.today.com/id/28364813/ns...-angel-save-girl-dying-hospital/#.UcK7mZYvmVo

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

The sun is an angel, or what ever meaning you give to the term angel. All you have to do is to find an angel, is look up, its big shiny star in the sky, we call our sun.

The sun plays the most important role in all our lifes.

Why do you think all humans groups worshipped the sun. The earth and the sun communicate with each other. Science does never want to accept it.

All diseases that are infections, and most are, can be cured by energy, you do not need any supplements, or drugs. Its just that most of you do not know what empathy is.

All you people suffering from some sort of infectious disease have it within you to recover, but you do not know how.

Always remember that the sun is the most important thing is all our lifes. Clean water and oxygen comes after.

The main reason for increase in cancers is that we do not have clean water anymore, water is very important to life, and we are drinking dirty water. This is the main reason for increase in cancers in humans.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

It's more logical to think of the sun as "God" since the earth came from the sun. After all, the most important factor in being "God" is that "God" created the earth. The sun fits that description, no? If angels can be thought of as light, well, the sun creates that too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

We celebrate christmas day because over 3 days at that time of year, the sun sends out some sort of energy, we call it spiritual energy.

Thats why you celebrate christmas day.

The sun sends out spiritual energy, and all human groups at the top have always worshipped this. Thats why you celebrate christmas day.

You should look at the sun as an angel like i do, and all human civilisations have before us. Thats why they really worshipped the sun, as they believed that the sun sends out an energy we do not see.

Also remember do not view things as human form, as humans are just beings of energy. Energy is all there is and all sorts of it, so we may not really look like we do. Also remember ants have no idea we exist, and why is that? Its because maybe we are not really what we think we are, lol

I still believe Christianity is the worship of the sun.

8. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

We have no idea what god is, and our human brain has no way of knowing what is outside of our reality. But we use things like the sun as a guide. Like how the bible says, about you only know god through his sun jesus.<< freudian slip

Humans will never know what created the universe, as we will always be inside it(or inside what ever reality is), but we use things like the sun, to try and understand god through it, and the wonders of the universe.

9. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Do you agree that "God" created Earth?

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I am not sure what you mean by the word god, or what anyone really means. Its a term that no one really knows what it means, and all over the world there is different ways to explain it, and no one agrees.

But i do think we where created. I do think there was an ultimate creator, but i think when we are born we are given so much energy and we do with it what we want. When that enegy goes we die, and we cannot stop any disease. I think that god or what ever that means, created the universe, and sends out energy into it, like how our sun does, and the universe creates, and we create with it. I think god stays out of the universe, other than sending energy into it all the time via suns and such things. The universe uses that energy, and we are part of that process, and we all use that energy.

So i believe that god exists in my reference to what i think it is, and is seperate from our universe, but the process is that energy is sent into the universe to keep it going. How the universe and us use that is upto us.

Always remember that ants do not know we exist. So what we actually look like or how we really exist may be nothing more than whats in our mind. Our mind is outside of our body, and we access it through our brain. What that total mind is and why ants do not understand we exist, is something science will never explain, as like us they are part of reality and cannot view the reality from outside.

If you get me.

11. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Too much information. A simple yes or no will do. Do you agree that "God" created Earth?

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I am trying to tell you that my view, is that no one knows any term that explains what god is, or who created the universe. So someone saying god created the earth for someone means something different to others.

I believe something created humans, but if that something also is responsible for creating earth is another matter. I think mankind has been done over and over on our planet.

13. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

If you can't answer a simple yes or no question then I'm done conversing with you. Have a good day!

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I can see a different angel to the one they say is the angel.
    I can also see a bird, and an alembic still.
    The whole thing looks uncannily like a big sun.

Their angel looks to me like the devil playing a guitar.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow, that's all it takes for religious people to freak out? Oh right, it happened in South Carolina.

16. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Mine would not be a yes or no answer because I'm agnostic and wouldn't deal in absolutes like that. It's not as simple as a yes or no answer.

17. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

How do you know we have no idea of what God is?
    Have you heard of ''as above so below''? In short it means that everything is being played out the same way.

jan.

18. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I'm glad that the little girl is getting better no matter what they saw and to me that's what is important here.

Here is my question, why didn't "angels" prevent this girl from getting sick to start off with, why would angels allow this girl to become so sick that she almost died? Did your "god" want this girl to be sick as well and make her this way?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If you offend the angels, they might let the next little girl die.

20. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I do not believe in angels so I can't be offensive to something that doesn't exist.

21. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You don't save someone an' they're moaning, and then you do save someone an' they're still moaning.
    I fink we should have a strike!

22. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Lens flare + pareidolia = angels?

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It's a postcard.