What went wrong

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Buddha12, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

evidencial item #2
    from this declining membership thread:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?114745-The-reason-for-the-decline-in-forum-membership-anyone/page22
    Moderator Bells asks:
    and out of no where the standard member Balerion, tells the moderator what happened...

How did balerion know about it before the mods found out?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

There are a few more evidencial items but I am not sure that it would be in the members interests if I posted them....because I happen to like sciforums.com and what is left of the original moderator team and consider it worth the effort.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Quantum Quack:

There are clear dates and times on every post.

Your video post is dated (in my time zone) 2 September at around 7 pm.

The database reset covered most of 3 September (again, in my time zone).

In other words, the post you cite as evidence of your silly conspiracy theory was posted prior to the start of the database rollback.

On another topic, did you receive my PM reply to you, or did that also get lost in the rollback?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I love rollbacks, like Walmart's. But can we schedule the next one just right after I will get banned again??

8. Balerion Banned Banned

You're totally confused. Neither of those posts were deleted. They're both still on the site. The latest of the two was time stamped September 2 @ 5:10AM; the first post in this thread post-rollback was made by The Esotericist on September 3 @ 2:18PM, more than 33 hours later. You understand that 24 is less than 33, yes? Then you should have no problem understanding how your posts would not have been included in the rollback.

By reading the same page you pulled my post from, genius.

Per MacGyver1968:

Per Aqueous Id:

I mean, it takes an effort to not see this stuff, QQ.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

brilliant
    i also vote that we continue on that timeline instead of interfering with it

dear lord
    please roll back sci each and every time i get banned

10. Gustav Banned Banned

umm lord
    wait up

dear lord
    please roll back sci each and every time jdawg posts
    amen

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Now look at that.... the date stamp is missing.. now we have yesterday... gosh you guys fiddle about hey?

however emails notifications can't be fiddled with....[chuckle]

12. Balerion Banned Banned

The date stamps aren't missing. They're all at the top of every post.

Did you forget your meds, Q?

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well I guess I am wrong then the evidence has just up and uhm... well changed... my apologies Balerion for suggesting that you were able to post with impunity from the rules.
    I really should think twice before I launch a campaign under the mistaken impression that your flame, bait and switch tactics were for some unknown reason considered as acceptable.
    again I apologise with out reservation...

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

But do tell me... what am I supposed to do with all these email notifications? hmmmmm....

But who locked the thead in the cesspool?
    this is a puzzle...mumble grumble.....I wonder if the thead is even there now....

15. Balerion Banned Banned

Changed? What the hell are you talking about? The time stamps I spoke of based on my region. I'm sure they read differently on your end, since you're in Australia. But what isn't different is the time between the posts.

And though the sarcastic nature of your apology is about as subtle as a brick to the face, I would prefer you to retract the claim that I was somehow responsible for the rollback. I don't particularly care if you grovel, I just like you to admit when you're wrong.

16. Balerion Banned Banned

What notifications? Are you suggesting that the forum should be able to unsend the notifications on posts that have been deleted?

Which thread? What the fuck are you talking about?

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I tell you what, Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp are getting a great plug... there are three same videos posted now....see post #401
    post#360
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?114745-The-reason-for-the-decline-in-forum-membership-anyone/page18

isn't that funny.... why did I post the video two times in the one thread?...Seroquel is pretty good they reckoooooon or maybe I should try some zerepax.... hmmmmmm....nay Rhisperidone [liquid] is easier...they can stick in my bum and it lasts for weeks.....

18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well..why not you seem to be doing everything else to cover your .... "stop it man he's innocent, innocent I tell ya!!!.....:m:"

19. Gustav Banned Banned

no wonder the forum is going pot
    jdawg entertains every brain farted notion

the rest of us look on in silent bemusement
    jdawg wallows in the gutter

needy little prat

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I think the members are or will be quite capable of working out whether I am wrong or not..... but me as I said I admit it... I was wrong....sorry... don't hit me... please

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

who is this jdawg you keep referring to Gus?

22. Gustav Banned Banned

the troll you are conversing with of course

23. Balerion Banned Banned

Just use your brain. If I owned this site, would I waste time bitching about people I could just ban?