What would u do if u died tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by white_poplar, May 30, 2004.

1. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Well, nothing. My big event would probably being buried, which would be followed up by laying around for awhile.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Fallen Hero,

Yeah, and if you'd check out some more threads, you'd find about half a dozen of them in which there are statements you consider

Okay, if you find it so wrong and so indecent, then you'll also have to speak to John.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

LOL! This is so cool. You just made my day.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I mean, the question of the thread is a bit flawed -- If I'd die tomorrow, I'd be dead. I have no idea what I would *do* if I'd be dead. I'd be laying around for a while, I guess. Or, if they'd burn me, I'd be "Fly, Rosy, fly!"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Haha, u obviously have a very big objection to it. First u ask the question then, because nobody responded with an answer u ask it again! U really are worried

I didn't mind u objecting in your own thread but really

All I was going to say is that I wanted to tell Rosa how I felt about her amazing grasp of linguistics :bugeye:

8. bigal Registered Senior Member

Fallen Hero, You're right I'm not religious at all, but am very spiritual.
    I don't need to believe anything. I now know. There is a certain way to live your life to find out all the answers you need to know. But this way of life I try not to continue right now, it was very stressful, it nearly bored me to death.

9. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

if i knew i would die tomorrow
    say goodbye to loved ones
    and then id get high, or i might try LSD or something

10. MiTo filosofos Registered Senior Member

I'd go to see the sunset for the last time in this life

and what if it's raining

11. antifreeze defrosting agent Registered Senior Member

killing spree. i am rather sick of life. and of certain people living when they don't deserve to.

12. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

antifreeze, theres no real point, theres 6 billion of em, unless you have a nuke, a killing spree wont do enuf

13. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

What about spending the last few hours of your life killing all the people u think don't deserve to live (that u know)! I think that would be rather fun heh? Doesn't guarantee that u get into heaven though

14. antifreeze defrosting agent Registered Senior Member

1. i have a hitlist
    2. i have no soul

all set.

15. Fallen Hero Registered Member

Why? What fullfillment will that bring? Eventually you will die and all that knowledge will be lost unless, you somehow find a way to publicize your ideas. And they're going to have to be exceptional to do that. Instead, I say, "Don't waste your time trying to find the meaning of life, just enjoy it while you can."

I'm talking to both of you, not just one.

I asked it twice? Or was my second question just a responce to Dreamwalker's reply?

Sorry! I'm just reject oline relations like Hicks reject Gays (I support gay marriages by the way...just to avoid anymore conflict...). Unless you actually plan on having an offline relationship, why would you publicize your love everytime you post on a thread?

Of course you were... :bugeye:

16. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Knowing for certain when your death will happen changes the nature of death entirely.

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Fallen Hero,

Our "love"?!

*almost dies from laughter*

18. Fallen Hero Registered Member

Your right, must be more of a little sister, big brother relationship.........
    ....incest....
    OH GOD!

Just as I said before, what if you kill yourself before you're suppose to die, changes everything doesn't it?

Good idea, take a few people with you...

19. OliverJ Banned Banned

I would take my son by the hand and walk him one last time thru the woods we so love to walk. Then I would sit down and talk to him. I would tell him That everytime he opens his eyes , I will be there to see it. Everytime he takes a breathe I will be there to feel it. I would point to his heart and tell him daddy is going away tommorow and this is where I am going. I wont return from this place nor will I ever leave it.

20. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Olive, v sweet

I think i'd stop doing the unimportant stuff, education ect, and spend my time with people. I'd pull out the stops, instead of holding back. I'd acnoloige those who have made my life worth it. I'd kiss that cute guy in the corner, and tell the world it's a great place, and dance in the rain. I'd read a great book, and encourage others to do the same, to share my joys. Find a breathtaking moment. Keep it. Share it.

Life is so short.

We never know what's just around the corner.

Smile, because you are here today.

21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Fallen Hero,

What is your problem? If you don't like what we do, then say it, say it flat out. What is *really* bothering you?

22. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Sorry, for some reason that didn't come up when I viewed the thread the last time! Honestly!

Its only a bit of fun Hero, I can tell from the other thread that ur taking this forum quite seriously though aren't u?!

23. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

My heart sank