What would u do if you knew the world was to end tommorrow!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Mar 20, 2003.

1. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

^ i thought it was 12-12-12 ?

i need to learn to pay attention better.... i would've looked pretty silly on 12-13-12 after i did all my end of the world stuff, and then had to go to work. lol.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

hahahahaha yea..that would suck..you do the stuff you proposed earlier and then have to face people the next day...but hey you only got a few more days left after doing that so no biggie

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rowen Registered Senior Member

Why wait till the end of the world to do this stuff? Its obvious everyone here has fairly similar desires so... what are you waiting for? The rest of your life to satisfy all of these inner desires, which shall only lead to old age and death without the satisfaction of fulfilling these particular lusts for life. Sounds like the beggining of middle age/oldage crisis to me.

Rowen

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

It's not a matter of waiting to do it as much it is a matter of getting arrested after doing the deed...as you can see that many of the things that people suugesting to do here require complete autonomy from the law...therefore getting jacked in the ass by a another mate won't be a too mucha thrilling conclusion to letting your heart out

8. Scrap@lot Registered Senior Member

I'd enter the 11:11 gate way

"the secret to life is to die before you die-- and realize there is no death"

9. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

Actually, I changed my mind, I would first do it with all the many many many many guys I could, cause there would be no time for any long term deseases, and then I would eat all the food i liked, and I would get really high and really drunk and run all over the streets shouting I love robots and then you know what, then I'd start praying really hard to God and saying that I was sorry and hope to Him that I'd get to got to heaven and see Martin Short. Then if I got up to heaven and Marty was there, I'd (cencored) and probably get kicked out of heaven. Then again, i don't know what the hell heavens like so who knows.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

you do realize you can do most of that without the world ending...as for the sake of your sanity..well that's up to you: you consider if you want it or not

11. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Kill myself so I can see what really happens when u die. Since I die tommorow, I will come back to life anyway. If there is life after death, I will of course become virtuous and seek the best religion. If not, ALL THE VICES ON THE EARTH, HERE I COME!

12. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

(i was asked to post here) that would be a very sad scenario since i wouldnt get to put my parents into nursing home and enjoy life long enough... eh, id run to my last crush's house, its nice there, a big wolf shrine around his computor.

13. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

If eberyone knew the world would end, there would probably be giand orgies breaking out in the streets, I'd probably join them, and eat, drink, and do whatever I please at the moment.

If the world were to end, probably only the American government would know.

14. Empath The Shadow Protectorate Registered Senior Member

i would slowly kill a specific some one(who dosent deserve a fast death)verry slowly and painfully, say farewell to all my friends and family and then spend the remaining hours, with my gf.

15. HowieTheHeaDJudgE Registered Member

id take eveey single hot chick that i know and have ever known and have sex with them, both individualy and simultaneously. and then id just sit back and watch the chaos and see if i can realise why i was put here-just to spite myself

16. HowieTheHeaDJudgE Registered Member

oh how right you are salt

17. wrmgrl Registered Senior Member

the end of days

If I knew the world were going to end, I'd make sure I called all of my family members and told them I loved them.

Then I would take who every I wanted to spend my last minutes with and go to Cape Cod, and sit on the beach and watch the sun go down. Once it was completely dark, I would go skinny-dipping in the ocean, in one of the quiet little bays. In these bays there are tiny little creatures called dynofalagelates (sorry about spelling). When you move in the water it disturbs the little creatures and they light up, like tiny christmas lights in the water. Just the paddling of your feet and arms to stay afloat is enough to keep them lighting up. And I would lie in the water, under the stars, and watch the end of the world. Hopefully, when the end came I would be in the arms of the person I truly loved. And I would be happy with the life I lived, and have no regrets and no shame.

18. machaon Registered Senior Member

a reply

What would u do if you knew the world was to end tommorrow!!

I would hop in my 1976 baby blue Cadillac,crank in some WILD CHERRY in the 'ole 8-track and hit the open road. I would pull into a gas station in the middle of a painted desert and buy myself a warm six-pack of Budweiser and then begin my holy search for a true shotgun highway mama.

19. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

listen to every single pink floyd record and go deep under the ocean and live with Pth' thya- l'yi forever. and watch the humans die.

20. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Try to learn to operate the controls in Freelancer!!!

Naw! Forget it - spend day in bed with wife................

21. Rambo Registered Senior Member

CREAMSODA

What's this creamsoda? you like GUYS now? I thought it was that pile of scrap metal that you had feelings for

22. candyland Registered Member

If the world was gonna end tomorrow i would spend all day today w/ my boyfriend because i love him so much, and i'd prolly eat a lot, cuz i <3 food, and i'd prolly swim and run, cuz i like to do those things...and yeah, i'd have fun

23. rayzinnz Registered Senior Member

End of the world. That'd be nice. I'd definatley enjoy dying knowing that every other person in the world will die too. he he heeee...