What would u do if you knew the world was to end tommorrow!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

was it uphill both ways, and you had to carry a hot patato to keep your hands from freezing.. and it was your lunch too? so you had to walk back cold?

your forgot the peanuts, nuggut, and caramel

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I would rob the local liqour store...........convince women that they would be saved if they "mated" with me....go to the curch to be forgiven or the sins i have commited.......then go to the beach.....lay on a rock, get shitfaced and meet up with destiny half way............

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river-wind Valued Senior Member

If nightfall's icon is actually a pic of her, then I'd invite her out to the woods for a 16 hour shagfest until it hurts to walk, and then be at peace when the time comes.

edit: ooo, it is, rrrrowwrr. hey honey. you know there may be a large meteor heading this way right now? we wouldn't know until it's too late....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

edit2: make the first sentance a bit less creepy.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

Well, if its the end of the world, and the public knoiws it then there would be mass hysteria, if your the only one that knows it then i would probably wouldnt do anything and just finish the day

8. Judas Guest

Iwould just spend the day jerking off

9. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Lots of sex.

10. and2000x Guest

My idea about the world ending: Get a militia together, get abunch of girls (willfully or by force), and find the crazy space shuttle that all the 'genuises' here are escaping on. I'd hijack the thing and make a new civilization on the moon.

From the majority of the answers it's safe to state that no matter how intelligent, moral or philosophical mankind is, it all collapses down to the base level of primitivism: sex and killing.

Will we see cthulhu at the end? After all he delcared he would bring us new ways to kill and have pleasures.

Hell, let's just start this madness tommorrow.

11. river-wind Valued Senior Member

well, what's the point in doing otherwise if we are all dead tomorrow? moral philosophies are usually based on how to make the world better. if the world isn't going to be better no matter what you do, then who cares?
    I would still not rape or murder anyone, because that would prevent them from enjoying their last day, but I'd certainly be up for having fun, and not worrying about the consequenses, if destruction was certain.

If there is an afterlife, then you should remain good, so your soul isn't tarnished by bad deeds. however, if there is an afterlife, and it is a "heaven" variety, then t;hat suggests that God has decided to destroy the world, so it seems he's already pissed at you for something.