What's gonna happen when He's coming for you?(Tiassa, you'll like it!)

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by H-kon, Jan 17, 2000.

1. Tony H2o Registered Senior Member

TS,

Heloo sister, excellent assist thanks for jumping in. Wish I had the same eloquence and ability. Your analogy reminds me of the story of the prodigal son but put into the setting of todays world. You have leant well from sitting at our masters feet.

God Bless and take care - H2o.

Tiassa, Oxygen + others.

I asked Jesus how much do you love me?

"This much" He replied and streached out His arms and died.

How else can I explain how much God gave, He gave His all, He gave His Son and the Son gave Himself in obiedience to the Father. TS summed it all up, please read it and reread it and then read it again. If you have any questions or need us to clear up any points please keep asking.

Take care - H2o

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

TonyH2o--

I asked great Apollo how much he loved me. He said, "This much," and had his own son struck from the Chariot of the Sun and killed, so that the sun might fly her right course, and the people of Earth not perish in foolishness.

I asked Mother-Goddess how much she loved me. She sighed, and rolled over, and let herself be defiled by invaders, so that I might answer the question for myself.

I asked mighty Satan how much he loved me. He spread his arms and said, "The world is yours. All you must do is want it." I said, "I want not the world. I want love." He asked me, "How can you want what you do not know?"

soundbites,
    rhetorical blurbs,
    spin control.

People in general have a hard time noticing when they reduce themselves to these forms of communication. After all, we elect presidents based on soundbites.

The problem is that I understand that little blurb. But I understand it from a different perspective ... fables, myths, legends ... that I already know is unacceptable to some people at this board. I know what it says, what it signifies ... but you alone have to make the choice to suspend all else and believe this as absolute Truth.

--Tiassa

------------------
    Take a side you say, it's black and gray. And all the hunters take the hunted merrily out to play. We are one, you say, but who are you? You're all too busy reaping in the things you never sown. And this beast must go on and on and on .... Nobody gives a damn. (Floater; "Beast")

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. truestory Registered Senior Member

Tony,

You are welcome, my brother.

His great gift is available to us all!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.