Whats the deal with your Avatar?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Jolly Rodger, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I forgot to answer the question.

One day, I was feeling . . . rebellious. So I did a Google image search for the Confederate flag. I did a little digital editing - specifically brightness, contrast, and gamma - to make it look a little better. And there ya have it! My avatar! And in case I change my current avatar in the future, here it is for people to see.

And just kuz I'm bored, I'm gonna explain my two past avatars.

This is the one I had just before my current one. I figured it was time for a change after I reached my 1000th post. A member of another message board gave me that picture, and I was so mesmerized by it, I hadta have it as my avatar! Unfortunately, it lost a bit of detail after the shrinking, but I figured it would still look good.

And this is the ol' avatar I started with. Ya can see how much I like wolves! It was a picture I had on my computer, and I thought it looked kool. I decided to have it as my avatar. A little cropidy crop, a little resizidy resize, and there I had it!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Porfiry gave it to me because I was harshing his mellow with my previous avatar. I liked it and refuse to change it. My AIM icon is also this avatar.

Also I look like that guy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hehe, as far as I remember you used Profiry's avatar, or am I mistaken?

Hey, at least you got an oversized one... but as I recall, you have bigger tits.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Mine is a fallen angel from a manga series. I believe this is the angel Arachne, who is male but poses and looks strikingly female. I'm not a tranny myself, but I do enjoy transforming my s/o into a pretty girl and then making love to him. When I was hunting for avatars, this one seemed to shine the brightest out of the others.

8. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

That's funny, OverTheStars . . . I always thought that was Britney Spears.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

You shall be destroyed by OverTheStars' finger mounted class 3 subatomic death beams in 3, 2, 1..

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Just an observation, is all.

11. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Athelwulf:
    Britney Spears?! I hope no one else had the same observation as you.
    That's funny what you said about the finger mounted death beams, because a few of of the angels in the manga I was talking about had finger mounted astral-powered death beams.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Actually I said that thinking of this comic:

13. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

I cant put an avatar, no matter if it is w'in the size limits! It says that it van't be found

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I seem to have lost my original avatars, but I always had a monkey. It started of with a dancing monkey, but it gave 50% of the people who viewed it an epileptic fit.

Then I had a monkey face that was in the style of my website. But then I changed the look of my website and also had to change my avatar.

Then it looked something like this:

Of course then the classic debate on sciforums started in who was better? Ninjas or pirates?

Obviously pirates rule and ninjas are just geeks in pyamas. So i changed my avatar to a pirate monkey with a parrot.

The rules on animation weren't clear yet back then, so I made mine modestly animated.

15. redsoulja Registered Member

me it represents my belief that the people should rule themselves, and never allow a small greedy precentage to rule them, a red clenched fist!!!

ps visit http://www.redsoulja.tk

16. Dilbert Registered Senior Member

Only the intelligent can see my avatar

And the really, really smart ones think it is the best Avatar ever!

17. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Mine is the insignia of the 11th Assault Battalion/Stormtroopers of the Austro-Hungarian army which fought during World War One.

The "Sturmtrupp" or "Sturmpatrouille" consisted regulary of 10 enlisted men and 1 leading NCO or officer.

They were equipped with the M95 Mannlicher carbine or short rifle, bayonet, trench knife, wire-cutters, entrenching tool and two sacks filled with hand-grenades bound together behind the neck and shoulders. NCO and officers had a pistol instead of the rifle.

Sturmtruppen, or Stormtroopers (also known as shock troops) were first employed by General Oskar von Hutier on the eastern front in September of 1917. Hutier's strategy involved bringing the sturmtruppen up to the front under cover of darkness, launching a fast and powerful artillery bombardment consisting of conventional explosives and gas. Waves of sturmtruppen would then assault weak points in the enemy line in a leapfrog manner.

18. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

Van Fanel from Escaflowne. It's anime. The character design is from the series, not the movie. That's about it, not too interesting.

19. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

mine just looks good, and is small enough

20. Richard Head Banned Banned

whats a avatar

21. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

An incarnation of a god into a human form.

22. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

In this context, an avatar is the bit of artwork next to your user name.

23. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

My current avatar is an impossible cube I drew myself, because I could.