What's the point of reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Magical Realist, Feb 24, 2014.

1. kmguru Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I know I'm going against the grain here... But, I really hope there is no such thing as reincarnation... No telling what you might come back as... This life hasn't been all I'd hoped for... The idea, it could be worse next time around? Oh please no... I hope after this life, there is just peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

As I understand ...

For normal issues, you will come back. If you did bad stuff purposefully like making people suffer and related items then you may come back as animal...but that is very rare. Only suicide people like the Jihadis kill their soul...their knowledge joins the Universal Knowledge.

If you had issues this life, first connect to your soul/spirit doing TM type meditation or Flame based Meditation such that your spirit/soul can guide you for better outcome. Since spirit is eternal...(except special cases)...next time you will come back with a comfortable life...

Here on Earth, spirits are usually 50,000 years to 300,000 years. The higher you are your Aura changes from Blue to White like Mother Teresa. And if you can see Aura then you are dealing with spirits....a lot of people can see them. Those who did not means they decided not to about age 14...

So, get rid of your Stress and be Happy...everything else will be fine...in the long run....and forget about the spirits or reincarnation...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Well, based on what you just said, I should be OK... But, my life hasn't been all that great. I'm hoping there isn't another one. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

8. kmguru Staff Member

Best wishes to whatever you do...I am sure you will be OK...to the future...

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Galileo's head was on the block
    The crime was looking up the truth
    And as the bombshells of my daily fears explode I try to trace them to my youth

And then you had to bring up reincarnation
    Over a couple of beers the other night
    And now I'm serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime

How long till my soul gets it right?
    Can any human being ever reach that kind of light?
    I call on the resting soul of Galileo
    King of night vision, king of insight

I think about my fear of motion
    Which I never could explain
    Some other fool across the ocean years ago must have crashed his little airplane

I'm not making a joke, you know me, I take everything so seriously
    If we wait for the time till all souls get it right
    Then at least I know there'll be no nuclear annihilation in my lifetime, I'm still not right

I offer thanks to those before me
    That's all I've got to say
    'Cause maybe you squandered big bucks in your lifetime - now I have to pay
    But then again it feels like some sort of inspiration to let the next life off the hook
    Then she'll say "look what I had to overcome from my last life -I think I'll write a book!"

How long till my soul gets it right?
    Can any human being ever reach the highest light?
    Except for Galileo God rest his soul
    King of night vision, king of insight

10. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Many thanks... : )

11. CHRIS.Q Registered Senior Member

Memories can be re-experienced

12. kmguru Staff Member

I am here billvon...thank you...

---past Galileo ...you check this out with right connections...

13. kmguru Staff Member

Not really...you are usually not allowed to experience it unless you set up that way coming in...(that means detail memory that happened to you in the past) but certain Wisdom has to come in...that is for sure...and Religion...that was not what I wanted...

Other part is you have access to the Future that the Spirit Universe sets for our Universe...you can not bring in in either (except for very senior spirits in human form).

We are not just Earth but a whole Universe and other dimensions out there...time to think...

14. wellwisher Banned Banned

Reincarnation was the precursor of the genetic theory and the theory of evolution.

Like genetic theory in the context of evolution, there is a continuation and continuity of life between past, present and future. In the case of reincarnation, this is based on Karma, while in the case of evolution, they call it natural selection. Good Karma is like optimized natural selection leading to progressive future state of a healthier carnation. If neither are optimized, things take longer. Both theories assume no sense of direction. You can reincarnate from human into an insect, as an extreme. Evolution assumes only change and no sense of direction in terms of milestones.

Reincarnation ends when you achieve a state of enlightenment. Pure evolution ends when the human mind reaches a point where it can use choice and will power to override the genetic based instincts and the DNA. Today we can replace genes which is not part of nature. Reincarnation was important since it help to perpetuate intuitions that would be unconsciously commandeered by science and spun into modern theories of nature.

15. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Okay... Gonna rant for a minute or 12... I hope to the sky daddy ,that when I pass, I'm done. Reincarnation? I hope not. I might come back as a termite, or a frog... Why the hell, would I ever want to live again??? I'm not a massochist. Holy shit... I pray to the "Gods", that when I pass, I'm done... Just no longer exist...

16. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I have not read much here, but think thread's answer is that if you want to believe it does not all end with your death, re-incarnation is the more probable way - less to postulate. Both the "I'll go to heaven" believers and the re-incarnation believers need to postulate the existence of "soul" in human bodies that survives death, but that is all the re-incarnation believers need to postulate. We know their will be more bodies for it to exist in, but there is no evidence that "heaven" exists.

17. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

18. kmguru Staff Member

Just a thought - My psychic contacts say that between 100,000 years and 25,000 years ago...Earth went through a basic civilization wipe out....that means some serious issues that has happened.

Anyone has any ideas of a massive ice age during this time?

19. kmguru Staff Member

You can say NO and that will be that. But here are some positive side that we need to know that may come handy...

Positive side:

Many years ago, like about 100,000 years ago, there was Rama Civilization. They had visitors from highly advanced Krishna civilization from another galaxy. Things were better but soon another civilization with Red Skin, that came in to destroy Earth. While our civilization understood about Spirits and where we go when we die, the Red did not and hence the fight.

That said, knowing our reincarnation and value of spirit keeps societies in good order and no major planet killing war breaks out...that is the key.

I was told that Spirit world is in a different dimension at low energy level like neutrino type or Dark Energy Type that passed through our system. Everyday there are spirits that belong to your ancestors that watch over you 24X7. The catch is we can not use machines to connect YET. May be someday...until that happens...either you say Yes or No...it does not matter...except issues with violence and war.

My understanding is that in space and time...Time is a separate dimension or plane separate from space since if black holes produce mini universes...time will be there.

Similarly Spirit world is separate. Good part is that developed people connect to spirit and understand the very nature and make their life better....That is how Buddha got his information and so did all the old Indian Rishis who got the data for Ramayana.

Mahabharat may be different because it happen only 12,000 years ago and again Lord Krishnas People were there.

BTW, The Rama Civilization moved to I think Mizar Star System...They have cylindrical space ships and come in from time to time and wait when the time is right...that is when we find Library under Antarctica to show up...

That is the basics...we are not supposed to do anything with the spirit world except improve our personal life....and understand the very nature of the Universe...

If you want to talk about Rama, I can about quantum Entanglement Transreceivers, Wormholes, EM Generation, Organic Computers , stealth ships , FTL , Dark Energy Filaments and Quantum Computers etc...(I was a scientist then)

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

My book, Dark Visitor Tells of a new one coming in the Northern Hemisphere only. I wrote it as the real prediction* of an Astronomer, in part to teach some physics, to those who would never knowing open a physics book; but was motivated by fact that many of the best and brightest students were choosing college programs leading to "big buck" careers, not in the "hard sciences and math." Wanted them to check to see if the prediction is even possible, perhaps become more interest in that area, as US had already lost technology leadership to Asia, and in generation more would be a scientific backwater of lawyers and stock brokers.

It could be true that a small black hole (or about 5 other objects not reflecting light, discussed in one chapter) was approaching the solar system. (The rich**, Southern Hemisphere astronomer had been carefully measuring perturbations of Pluto, trying to find equally large Ort Cloud object for more than a decade, and just recently noticed a very small, but steadily growing one - the approach of the small "Dark Visitor" (reflects no light - not visible directly in any telescope). His first projected trajectory has it pass thru solar system 12 AU from Earth with mass of 2.2 times larger than the sun. So even at closest approach point its force is only 2.2/144 = 1.5% as large and due to its speed it is just gradational impulse, which gives Earth a slightly more elliptical orbit.

Solving this "three body" problem requires a finite time-step calculation (computer code given in an appendix) New orbit results are: 378 day year, e = 0.0836, not current 0.0171 so Northern Hemisphere is 1.108 AU from sun in summer and 0.973 AU from sun in winter. - Sounds nice, warmer winters and cooler summers, but is a disaster. The heavy snow falls come only in mild winter weather, but that is then all winter long. Making it much worse too is that is when the mainly oceanic Southern Hemisphere is evaporating much more water only 0.973 AU from the sun. The two chapters on climate (before & after DV) show that DC gets more than 20 feet of snow, perhaps 30 the first mild winter "post DV" and in the cooler summer, it does not all melt. So next year the albedo is lower and problem grows steadily worse. In about a decade, ocean levels have fallen as ice accumulates on land so ALL the world's ports are useless. In a couple of decades the ice sheet is starting to cover Florida in this new orbit's PERMANENT "half global" ice age.

We dwellers in the Southern Hemisphere, have torrential rains all hotter summer long that wash the coastal cities into the sea, but no ice. Some survive and grow rice, etc. It is fiction,*** but all could be true. My favorite among the alternatives to a small black hole is the magnetic monopole "crystal." Theory is not certain of their mass but probable 1000 proton masses is correct "ball park." Their mutual attraction falls off with separation only as the inverse square, and is "millions" of times times stronger than the gravity that assembled the stars. This is explains why none have ever been found - all are now in magnetic monopole "crystals" wandering around the universe. I.e. have very dense structure like:

NSNSNSNSNSNSNS
    SNSNSNSNSNSNSN
    NSNSNSNSNSNSNS
    SNSNSNSNSNSNSN
    NSNSNSNSNSNSNS
    SNSNSNSNSNSNSN but are round not cubes as illustrated here.

* It is quite plausible that he, and only he alone, knows the DV is coming as (1) Pluto's orbit plane is quite out of the ecliptic and where Pluto is now in its orbit makes if very hard to observe from the Northern Hemisphere, and (2) no one is "wasting observation time" on Pluto except him with his own observatory high in the Andes mountains. He got his Ph. D. in astronomy, in a some what related orbit perturbation study and knew he was in a nearly unique position to find new Ort Cloud objects. My writing style was inspired by H.G. Wells' "war of the worlds" broadcast by radio that scared thousands into crazy acts, like shooting water tanks, etc. I wanted those money-driven bright students to at least check if it was possible there would soon be no law firms or brokerage house north of the equator.

** He sold the large cattle ranch he inherited when his father died - Used funds to build a world class observatory almost any university would like to own.

*** I can admit that now as US is now doomed to be an economic back water of ill educated people, with many unemployed who expected to be rich lawyers or stock brokers, etc. but a few large agri-businesses will be selling grains, etc. to Asia as the fertile mid west will still exist (if book is fiction). If any one asks, I'll explain why (the DV is too close) to be detected by "gravitational lensing" of remote star and will not "swallow" enough very dilute "solar wind" to compressive heat it and make it radiate before falling inside the event horizon. - The approach of a "Dark Visitor" could be true, undetectable until last year or so and coming now. Pleasant dreams.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  21. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I have to say... I hope there is no such thing as reincarnation... But kmguru, makes it "almost" seem worthwhile... I hope you're wrong though... I really don't want a perpetual groundhogs day...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. kmguru Staff Member

Some friends were speculating based on India's Puranas (History). What we think happened (later on we can find out Libraries of Lord Rama Civilization perhaps in Antartica...) is that:

Humans started in 300,000 years ago with FIRE. (we connected the spirit of Leonardo Da Vinci who said he became human 300,000 years ago and that he developed FIRE) . Then the society grew to 180,000 years ago to something like New York as Megalopolis. Then The society developed interstellar space ships by 100,000 years ago. And most of the people left the planet. Rest stayed home to die in major ice and volcano....

And based on Ramayana, there was a serious interstellar war and hence some of them died too. But that was not the demise of humans...the natural calamities for which we do not have detail data yet.

Then life become barbaric, people lost their language and new set up happened. But the catch is the same advanced spirits came back later like 300 years or so to collect the past data and produced Ramayana etc...just like Buddha did under meditation...

Was there a Dark Visitor? or may be Gamma Ray bursts or other gravitational pull...we do not know but those things happen...

We got a lot of history from Rama Empire, but that is for another time...We will soon know about it from Antarctica Library system of Rama Civilization.

Enjoy the post...

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If a person was not able to remember their past IF they were reincarnated then they could do the same things over and over again and again like murder or do harm to others.

Even if they were to remember they would still do the same things that they were doing before.

I do not think reincarnation is true and was used as a way of influencing people to be good to each other so that they would reincarnate as another good person.