What's Your Job?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 20, 2006.

1. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

I own a Quality Assurance Agencey called OCQA (aqua). Thats my living, and it's quite fun

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

And you have the right to sit on your ass while the system carries you?
    If you really have mental problems that keep you from functioning and you don't work... ok - we can't just kill you.
    But, if you're just a cheater - trying to make a universal out of the "earth is abundant" thing is bullshit. Yeah, it's abundant when somebody else plants your food and harvests it for you, but it isn't so abundant for the guy who has to break his back picking strawberries.

Wait, what are you saying about the rich, that they are ok to exploit others, but that they should also eat their own ass??? Are you coherent right now??

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hi LixLuke

thank you for your post and sorry for the apparent frustration it has caused you by expressing what we are entitled too..

You are right we are all entitled to our freedom and equal rights. We are also entitled decent services, however we are not entitled to abuse the public services, our freedom and equal rights.

From all walks of life you get people who abuse these things.

##########################

take care
    zak

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You are retarded. Nothing you say has anything to do with anything. Nor does any of your mindless brainwashing have any validity regarding anything.

Did you not just read my last point?
    You HAVE to open fire on an abusive system. It is our responsibility to open fire (retaliate against) any system that abuses us.
    Ergo, there is nothing better than taking whatever you can from an abusive system. There is nothing better than enjoying seeing an abusive system take hits. Of course, when an abusive system takes hits, they place the burden on the backs of the workers/tax payers. More abuse.

POOR PEOPLE CANNOT ABUSE ANYTHING. Learn how to interpret and understand what people are saying. Stop approaching discussions as arguments, and approach discussions with a learning attitude. There is no point in discussing anything with a-holes that already have formulated an opinion about something no matter what logic shows.

If you work for an ineffective POS abusive craphole incompetend manicle murderous braindead syste, you are part of the problem. F*** any system that takes everything from poor people all over the world and abuses the planet so that the rich can have all their worthless garbage. The only leeches, parasites, abusers are the rich. Any poor people retaliating is not abuse or leeching. It is retaliation against rich scumbags.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Amen to that. But don't you fancy going on a nice holiday sometimes? Or treating yourself to a MacDonalds?

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

CS;

im all for taking down the rich imperialists, but when they run the welfare office too, all you are doing is taking from the poor. do you really think that going on welfare is costing the rich a cent?

the only non-violent way to beat the system is to play the system and get to the 'top'. then once you control vast amounts of the wealth you are free to redistribute it among the workers.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Lixluke,

thank you for your post

yes i did, it is unforunate however as it seems you did not read mine.

I said "From all walks of life you get people who abuse these things."

#################

Take care
    zak

11. sderenzi Banned Banned

Fascinating, umm so like what's your job? LOL

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I'm an accounting student and an enterpreneur (if the government allows me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

). My life work is to eliminate global poverty through enterpreneurial strategies. Been doing it for 10 years...

13. river-wind Valued Senior Member

TruthSeeker: cool! (BTW, are you posting fiction writing on a different site under the same user name? It was good.)

I'm currently a computer geek, with plans to make money enough so that I can go back to school, get my PHD (without being in massive debt the whole time), and then teach and write and volunteer.

It's going well so far, A little bit behind schedule, but not terribly so. plus, I just started a new job which allows me the time to work with the local gov't to make sure that public space is properly allocated and funded, the local rails to trails group to ensure that the abandoned train lines are either reused for the new regional metro line or for bike trails, and the boy scouts to make sure that the kids get a solid exposure to living comfortably WITHOUT tons of unneeded conveniences.

I'm pretty damn happy at the moment.

14. ecdreamyhorse Registered Member

Dennis Rodman

I am writing to you from Size 12 Productions, where we are doing casting for the Dennis Rodman show.

We are looking to turn Geeks into Freaks and need geek participants. All people cast will receive 500 dollars and will appear on the show. We wish to estabish a symbiotic relationship with your group or organization. The show will be very fun and your passion for your hobby will be shown in full. Hope to hear back at the above email address. This is a great opportunity to build social skills, self-esteem, have a ton of fun and earn some money.

Size 12 Productions is now seeking participants for a new HDNET make-over series, hosted by Dennis Rodman.

We're looking for people willing to take a walk on the wild side and let Dennis transform them into something outrageous like a punk rocker, burlesque dancer, roller derby pro, demolition derby driver, competitive eater, or side show freak.

We thought someone from your organization might be interested in participating in the show and hope you will pass on the information to your members.

If anyone is interested, they can contact us for more information at:

Size 12 Productions

323-851-1212

rodmanshow@gmail.com

(Please include phone number.)

Thank you very much,
    Emma Chapman

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Hello.
    Sorry. Perhaps I have not explained it properly.
    Not all walks of life abuse the system. Do not compare Superman to Averageman. I don't feel like giving the hero speech so I'll skip it.

Furthermore, you are not taking a cent from the poor by taking from the US Government. The only person you are taking from is the person you are "directly" taking from. 0% problems of the poor come from this. ALL 100% PROBLEMS OF THE POOR ARE A DIRECT RESULT FROM THE RICH TAKING THEM FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

Contgratulations to all couragous endeavors on dedicating your life to good things. This is not something everybody knows how to do. The world is real, and all the vacations and material things are not. Enjoy yourself, and enjoy your friends. It's great to create fun crazy and exciting memories by hanging out with friends and family.

There are thousands of metaphors that people ascribe to life. They are all garbo. There is only one metaphor that is real. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

I have no interest whatsoever in vacations or McDonald's. My sole interest lies in what I call the Axis of Life
    1. Personal Care
    2. Personal Administration
    3. Personal Development.

Anything I do beyond that is for enjoying life, performing, working on the Natropolis designs, and creating the financial foundation for this. Using the science of city design to create a fully functional city of porsperity and high aptitude.

BTW, I am not Charlie Sheen. That is not what CS stands for. Thanks for the PMs. Please enunciate (not spell) my current screen name backwards.

-CS

16. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I live on welfare and spend most of my time being really sick and depressed about not being able to work +and enjoy life like the people I see all around me. I get saddened by all that I have lost and have become and deal with thoughts of suicide. I once had a million dollars offered to me when I rang up a talk back show and asked for it cause I had something happen from a previous call that gave me an entrance to ask for it and kick myself everytime for turning it down in a real nasty way even (anyone want to know the story). This is a daily thing. I have somewhat like an obsession thing going on and obsess. I annoy people that I exist and get put in places and labeled. I castrate myself from society through my actions and words which I can't help and receive none. I suffer and get laughed at.

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Please define what is meant by the terms 'Geek' and 'Freak'

Such is the nature of this site

Meanwhile $500 is shameful consdering the money you intend to make out of the 'side shows' that appear. Is Rodman poor?

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Wow. What a story. That's really really Great!!!!

How did you get the million dollars offer?
    What do I have to do?

19. Roman Banned Banned

Rich people got off their ass and made money, cool skill. They didn't happen. They made it.

20. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

...except those who inherited it. Not to side with cool skill, because he's wrong about everything, but some people didn't earn their millions. However, they can also hardly be described as leeches, can they?

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You must be pretty docile. There is only one way to describe the rich. PARASITICAL LEECHES.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No, leeches work for their food.

23. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

Hmm. I'm currently sedentary, but I wouldn't say docile.
    How exactly do those who inherited money leech off the poor? They didn't take anything from the poor, in fact they handed over a large chunk of it when they inherited, and continue to pay tax, unlike some.