When Does it Become Okay to Kill, for any belief?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Bishadi, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

How can a belief enable murder?

What is it that goes through the mind of an extremist mentality?

For example; how can the people of Israel believe that they have a right to palestine?

Because of hilter?

because of what happened over 1000 years ago?

how can people watch other people murder for a belief?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Whenever the belief system says it is OK. Next question.

Oh you were banned, well, then let's close this thing already...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

well it depends how far you want to take it, is revenge or "justice" enough reason to kill? (the death penelty)

how about personal saftey? (thats a belief especially the belife that if you dont they will harm you)

what about belife that if you dont do as the pt wants they will`suffer more pain? or the belife in pts right to choice on medical treatment?

everything is a belief

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

That's why the thread title is stupid. On the other hand my answer was correct, deep and universal....

8. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

It is called a process and a scheme. It has been planned ever since Jesus died. It is the belief in wordly life only that drives such instinct.

9. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

If we believe God sent a son to us so that his death at our hands atoned for our sins then we had the right to kill him. God sanctioned killing is ok, even it it means killing God.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Beliefs without evidence lead to justification for murder. It's that simple.

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

..missbelief.

12. earth Registered Senior Member

I love Mark Twain.

"But you notice that when the Lord God of Heaven and Earth, adored Father of Man, goes to war, there is no limit. He is totally without mercy - he, who is called the Fountain of Mercy. He slays, slays, slays! All the men, all the beasts, all the boys, all the babies; also all the women and all the girls, except those that have not been deflowered. He makes no distinction between innocent and guilty… What the insane Father required was blood and misery; he was indifferent as to who furnished it.” - Mark Twain

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain