When The Earth Was In The First Heaven

Discussion in 'Religion' started by newnature, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see, despite your thanks to me for pointing out errors in your claims and reasoning and the statement that you'd try actually thinking rationally (on a different forum), that you haven't taken a bit of notice and are still repeating the same utter b*llocks you tried to get away with earlier.
    But, to your "credit", you've managed to add further (completely made up) utter b*llocks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ajanta Registered Senior Member

"Evidence" I like it. I knew from some holy books that prophets and god showed evidence to humen. And I still think evidence is really important. And I also think that I have nothing to do if a parson doesn't believe on god or prophets or spirits without evidence.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's not true either.
    Those books CLAIM that evidence was given - but how do we know that those claims are valid?

Quite possibly: but without evidence then why should others accept that belief and/ or follow a particular lifestyle/ set of rituals/ code of behaviour?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Thanks for your correction. It should be call by "CLAIM" to someone.
    Yes, It should be, And I think it too.

Dywyddyr likes this.
  8. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

There is no evidence of anything spectacular happening 1900 years ago. There may have been a preacher named Jesus but there is no evidence that the stories about him are true.

ajanta likes this.
  9. ajanta Registered Senior Member

And I found some stories about Jesus, about Mary, in Bible and Quran. But this stories of Quran were different than Bible.