where is god?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by yinyinwang, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Jesus spoke Aramaic, but the Hebrew words for 'serpent,' Jehovah, YHWH and Eve are all of the root word 'hawwah.'

I believe your 'ape' and 'satan' or the 'devil' probably comes from the belief that Seth (Set, God of the Underword) is the ancestor of the human race evolved from apes. Remember, the 'underworld' spoken of at this time was from 'the son's of God' when they came down (to the underworld) and found the 'daughter's of men fair, and mated with them. Technically, that would make the Earth hell and those of us on it Satan.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Remember, the 'underworld' spoken of at this time was from 'the son's of God' when they came down (to the underworld) and found the 'daughter's of men fair, and mated with them.

---------------------------

This is a theory that many aspire to, but is a case of mistaken theology, that angels pressed themselves into flesh to take the daughters of men, .......never happened in my opinion.

The new testement says they that are led of the spirit are the sons of God today.......Adam was a son of God, Eve a daughter of God....together they brought forth children, the sons of God, in Gods image as they were....see how simple it really is?

But there was something else there, the serpent, an ape-like creature closest to Man, that Satan as a spirit, could get into and work His plan to destoy God's creation and set himself up as God, with a more beautiful kingdom than Michaels.

This created the Sons of men, Cains linage - ungodly, fleshly, animalistic men that walked not by faith, but in the ways of their own understanding.
    The Sons of God that lived nearly 1000 years were Adam and Eve's true children through Seth, who was born to them after Cain slew Abel.
    They were not to intermarry with the children of unbelief, or sin...and stayed seperate untill the world was overtaken by and populated with these "serpent's seed"...the children of the sons of men were multiplied upon the face of the earth.....only then did the Sons of God look and see the daughters of men that they were fair...ect.

This was the two races mixing right before the flood, and that only...no E.T.'s or fallen angels pressed into flesh involved at all...sorry, .... it was much more simple than that.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Please cite your references. This is a new theory to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Please cite your references. This is a new theory to me.

===========
    All references taken from the Bible and explained in -
    "An exposition of the Seven church ages" by Rev. William Branham

Now in the Garden of Eden there were two trees standing in the midst of it. One was the Tree Of Life, the other was the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Man was to live by the Tree Of Life; but he was not to touch the other tree or he would die. But man did partake of the other tree, and when he did, death entered into him by his sin, and he became separated from God.

Now that Tree back there in Eden, that Tree which was the source of life, was Jesus. In John, chapters six through eight, Jesus sets Himself forth as the source of eternal life. He called Himself the Bread from heaven. He spoke of giving Himself and that if a man ate of Him he would never die. He proclaimed that He knew Abraham, and that before Abraham, He WAS. He prophesied that He Himself would give them living waters that if man drank he would never thirst again, but would live eternally. He showed Himself as the GREAT I AM. He is the Bread Of Life, the Well Of Life, the Eternal One, the TREE OF LIFE. He was back there in Eden in the midst of the garden even as He will be in the midst of the paradise of God.
    Some have an idea that the two trees in the garden were just two more trees like unto the rest of those that God had placed there. But careful students know that this is not so. When John the Baptist cried that the axe was laid to the root of all trees, he was not talking of simply natural trees, but of spiritual principles. Now in I John 5:11 it says, "And this is the RECORD, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." Jesus said in John 5:40, "And ye will not come to Me, that ye might have life." Thus the record, God's Word, states plainly and clearly that LIFE, ETERNAL LIFE, is in the Son. It is no other place. I John 5:12, "He that hath the Son hath LIFE; and he that hath not the Son of God hath NOT Life." Now since the record cannot change, be taken from or added thereunto, then the record stands that THE LIFE IS IN THE SON... Since this is so, THE TREE IN THE GARDEN HAS TO BE JESUS.
    All right. If the Tree Of Life is a person, then the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is a person ALSO. It can't be otherwise. Thus the Righteous One and the Wicked One stood side by side there in the midst of the Garden of Eden. Ezekiel 28:13a "Thou (Satan) hast been in Eden, the garden of God."
    Here is where we receive the true revelation of the `Serpent's seed.' Here is what really happened in the Garden of Eden. The Word says that Eve was beguiled by the serpent. She was actually seduced by the serpent. It says in Genesis 3:1, "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made." This beast was so close to a human being (and yet was pure animal) that he could reason and talk. He was an upright creature and was somewhat in between a chimpanzee and a man, but closer to a man. He was so close to being human that his seed could, and did mingle with that of the woman and cause her to conceive. When this happened, God cursed the serpent. He changed every bone in the serpent's body so that he had to crawl like a snake. Science can try all it wants to, and it won't find the missing link. God saw to that. Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn't any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That's one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed. It happened right back there in the midst of Eden when Eve turned away from Life to accept Death.
    Notice what God said to them in the garden. Genesis 3:15, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed, It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel." If we give credit to the Word that the woman did have a Seed, then the serpent must have surely had a seed also. If the Seed of the woman was a man-child apart from the man, then the seed of the serpent will have to be in the same pattern, and that is another male must be born apart from human male instrumentality. There is no student who does not know that the Seed of the woman was the Christ Who came by the instrumentality of God, apart from human intercourse. It is also just as well known that the predicted bruising of the serpent's head was in actuality a prophecy concerning what Christ would accomplish against Satan at the cross. There at the cross Christ would bruise the head of Satan, while Satan would bruise the heel of the Lord.
    This portion of Scripture is the revelation of how the literal seed of the serpent was sown in the earth, even as we have the account of Luke 1:26-35, wherein is set forth the exact account of how the Seed of the woman came into physical manifestation apart from the instrumentality of the human male. "And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David: And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also That Holy Thing Which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." As the Seed of the woman was literally God reproducing Himself in human flesh, so the seed of the serpent is the literal way that Satan found he was able to open the door to himself into the human race. It was impossible for Satan (for he is only a CREATED spirit-being) to reproduce himself in the manner which God reproduced Himself, so the Genesis account tells how he produced his seed and introduced or injected himself into the human race. Also recall that Satan is called the `serpent.' It is his seed or injection into the human race we are speaking of.
    Before Adam ever had carnal knowledge of Eve, the serpent had that knowledge ahead of him. And that one born of it was Cain. Cain was of (born of, begotten of) that "Wicked One". I John 3:12. The Holy Spirit in John could not in one place call Adam the "Wicked One" (for that is what he would be if he fathered Cain) and in another place call Adam the "Son of God" which he was by creation. Luke 3:38. Cain turned out in character like his father, a bringer of death, a murderer. His utter defiance of God when faced by the Almighty in Genesis 4:5,9,13,14, show him to be absolutely unhuman-like in characteristics, seeming even to surpass any account we have in Scripture concerning a confrontation of Satan by God. "But unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from Thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me."
    Notice the exact way the record of God sets forth the account of the births of Cain, Abel and Seth. Genesis 4:1, "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. And she again bare his brother Abel." Genesis 4:25, "And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth..." There are THREE sons born from TWO acts of carnal knowledge by Adam. Since the Bible is the exact and perfect Word of God, this is no mistake but a record for our illumination. Since THREE sons were born from TWO acts by Adam, you know POSITIVELY that ONE of those three WAS NOT the son of Adam. God has recorded this in this exact manner to show us something. The truth of the matter is that Eve had in her womb TWO sons (twins) from SEPARATE impregnations. She was carrying twins, with Cain's conception sometime previous to that of Abel's. See those TWINS again. Perfect type as always. To those who think that this is not possible, let it be known that the medical records are replete with cases where women have carried twins who were of separate ova and separate insemination with the fertilization of the eggs being days apart, and NOT ONLY SO, but some of the records show that the twins were fathered by separate males. Recently worldwide coverage was given to a Norwegian mother who was suing her husband for support for herself and her twins, one of which was white and the other black. She admitted that she had a Negro lover. The two conceptions were about three weeks apart. In Beaumont, Texas, in 1963, the records again set forth a multiple birth wherein pregnancies were many days apart, in fact so much so that the woman almost died along with one child in childbirth.

8. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Oh! well

Another nut writes a blibical ref. Book and you qulibly buy it!.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Godless.

9. cygonaut Registered Member

God is in Upstate New York sleeping in my bed and she sleeps with her eyes partly opened.

(This frightens me at times.)

10. Flores Registered Senior Member

Alkhanas is only one of the qualities of the devil. Don't forget that the devil is called Shaitan and refferred to as a Khanas Weswas. Khanas means repelled, Weswas means, whisperer. Ape is arabic is a Qird and is clearly only a Qird. Khanas is never used to refer to an ape in proper arabic.

11. Bells Staff Member

You know that feeling you get when someone speaks and after a few words all you hear is blah blah blah? I'm in that moment right now.

I'll answer the 12 thing you appear to be obsessed about, as best as I can. Frankly Visitor, I don't know or care about the ancient 12 digit based numerical system. I have never really given it much thought and I'm not about to start now. Being mathematically challenged, I'd always assumed it was prominent throughout the world because it was that that form of measurement was easily divisible. I don't think or believe it's because someone had deformed hands with 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot. Call me strange, but I'll just stick to the easily divisible argument instead of the deformed hands and feet argument.

Visitor, no offence but I disagree with what you're saying. I don't believe in the story of Adam and Eve. I never have and I never will. I've seen enough evidence to prove the theory of evolution. I believe in the theory of evolution and not the twisted one you've been preaching (you know the missing link being the serpent in the garden of eden... lmao.. oh dear that still makes me laugh). The notion of Adam and Eve is just that, a notion. A story dreamt up by people. Personally, I believe that we are descendant from a common ancestor of the apes many many years ago. I don't believe in the story of the earth and universe being created in 6 days and the notion of God creating Adam and Eve and they then populating the world. I just want to know though, if you believe in the story of Adam and Eve, would that not make everyone inbreds (or descendants of long time inbreds) as there was no other people on earth for their children to copulate with except for each other (and with their own children and parents probably), to populate the world?

I mean honestly. At least with Apes there would have been some diversification between copulating partners. In that case, if you believe in Adam and Eve, why aren't we all suffering from the effects of such long term inbreeding? Actually you don't need to answer that or any question I've asked here tonight. The answer might scare me too much. And not because I'm ignorant or choosing to be ignorant, but simply because the beliefs of some leave me speechless. Actually, after reading through your posts, it's been a true confirmation as to why I'm an agnostic

12. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Actually, after reading through your posts, it's been a true confirmation as to why I'm an agnostic
    ------------------
    Thanks for the responce though............I don't mind hearing from agnostics, or atheist's either for that mater.
    I'll agree that the organized religions of the world, claiming they represent God and doing what they do, is enough to sour anyone with half a mind on the whole mater....and thats a good thing.

God never organized religions, He deals with individuals.
    Now you've heard this mystery revealed, whether you agree with it or not now, you'll remember what I've said...and someday enough peices of the puzzle will fit together for you, and it'll click..and you'll see it. Or maybe not, anyway - Happy Trails...!

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: The Bible is not a credible reference, therefore, Branham's Biblical references is not credible either. Further, Branham wasn't the first to come up with this theory.

Secondly, if Jesus in fact did exist, he was a rabbi and NOT a tree in the Garden of Eden.

Thirdly, I am a licensed medical professional, and I am well aware of these reproductive anomalies.

Fourthly, please provide CREDIBLE references!

14. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

M*W: The Bible is not a credible reference, therefore, Branham's Biblical references is not credible either. Further, Branham wasn't the first to come up with this theory.
    Secondly, if Jesus in fact did exist, he was a rabbi and NOT a tree in the Garden of Eden.
    Thirdly, I am a licensed medical professional, and I am well aware of these reproductive anomalies.
    Fourthly, please provide CREDIBLE references

-----------------------------------

So you claim the Bible is not a credible reference......?
    I will have to challange you on that.
    The word "reference"...... means "something credible you can use to refer back to" - right?
    As a licensed medical professional - Medicene Women, you also then must be well aware of the facts I'm about to quote you about your own profession.

But first...about the Bible.....
    You may say; it's full of contradictions...I say there's not one, and challange anyone to prove it.
    Let's go into the history of the Bible just a minute and see where It come from.
    It was written by forty different writers. Forty men wrote the Bible over a space of sixteen hundred years apart, predicting the most important events that ever happened in world's history, and many times hundreds of years before it happened. And there is not one error in the entire sixty-six books. Oh, my. No author but God Himself could be so accurate. Not one word contradicts the other.
    Remember, sixteen hundred years apart, the Bible was written, from Moses to the death of John at the Isle of Patmos: and was wrote by forty different authors.
    One didn't even know the other one, and they never had It as the Word. Some of them never even seen the Word. But when they wrote It, and it was vindicated they were prophets, when they put their prophecies together, each one of them dovetailed one to the other.
    Look at Peter, who announced on the day of Pentecost, "Repent every one of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins." Paul had never heard nothing about it. He went down to Arabia for three years to study the Old Testament to see Who this Pillar of Fire was that spoke to him on the road, saying, "Saul, why persecutest thou Me?"
    He never even consulted the church at all. And fourteen years later when he met Peter, they was preaching the same thing, word by word.

What if we went now and took sixty-six medical books that deals with the body, wrote by forty different medical schools, sixteen hundred years apart?
    Wonder what kind of continuity we'd come up with?
    When George Washington, our president... About two hundred years ago for pneumonia they pulled his toenail out and bled him a pint.
    Ha,.......No comparision

Let's go a little further on some things that we're so attracted to today; that's Science.
    What if we took forty different scientific journals from sixteen hundred years apart and see what we'd come up with?
    Oh my........you really don't want to read any more of this, do you...?..OK

A French scientist three hundred years ago proved by science, by rolling a ball, that if any terrific speed was obtained over thirty miles an hour, the object would leave the earth and fall off. You think science would ever refer back to that? Is any continuity with that now, when they drive down the street on the road here, hundred and fifty miles an hour? See? But he scientifically proved that by the pressure of the ball rolling across the ground, that at thirty miles an hour, that any object would lift up off the earth and go away, fall off in space.

No, there's no continuity to that, but not one word in the Bible contradicts the other. Not one prophet ever contradicted the other one.
    Now please don't mis-understand me, I'm not talking about religion, or religions. The word "religion" means a covering...Lucifer was a "covering" angel..It is a false light.
    But Science, or Medical Science vs. the Word of God......
    There is no comparison.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2004
  15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

TheVisitor:

Take a look at the first post of this thread.

How do you respond?

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Everything you say is biased. Read the following:

www.ffrf.org/lfif/contra.html

www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

www.dimensional.com/~randl/tcont.htm

www.gospelcom.net/apologeticsindex/b08.html

www.answering-islam.org/Bible/Contra

www.infidels.org/news/atheism/extra/bible-contradictions.html

skepticsannotatedbible.com

www.krysstal.com/contradi.html

www.islamway.com/english/images/library/contradictions.htm

atheism.about.com/cs/biblecontradictio

www.bigissueground.com/atheistground/ash-biblecontradictions.shtml

www.atheists.org/church/contradictions.html

www.everwonder.com/david/bible

www.webster.sk.ca/greenwich/bible-a.htm

www.tektonics.org/JPH_AALOBC.html

www.beconvinced.com/RELIGION/CONTRADICTIONS.htm

www.carm.org/bible_difficulties.htm

www.angelfire.com/on2/strike

This should keep you busy for a while.

17. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

TheVisitor:

Take a look at the first post of this thread.

How do you respond?

--------------------------
    The contadictions that "seem" to be in the Bible are because of one of several things.

1) A mis-translation. Many "versions" are full of errors - there is the New World, Standard, Revised Standard, ect,...
    Many of these have been created to supposedly simplify your effort to understand the lauguage used, as in the modern "American" version, or have been created by theologians of certain seminary backgrounds to support thier respective doctines....these are not accurate.
    The King James version is the most accurate translation into English.

2) Intentional withholding of the understanding by God, for a certain "time" by "Sealing" the understanding in dream-like symbologly that can only be interpreted by God himself when he sends the people another prophet, as foretold in Amo 3:7, Mal 4:5-6, Rev 10:7, Luke 17:30, ect...(On the third day; "I will revive them", "In that day - I will restore", "When the Seals of the book {the bible} are opened"), ect...

3) Mis-understanding or lack of "revelation" - Jesus asked Peter "Who do you say that I am? Peter said; "thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God" then Jesus told him ; " flesh and blood hath not REVEALED this to you, but the Father in heaven hath revealed it, and in this manner (by this revelation from God Himself to the individual) I will build my church into a invincable army, the gates of hell can not resist.

Let me give you an example of mis-understanding through lack of revelation, which at first look appears to be a contradiction but is not...
    Jesus said when He was here; " baptise in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost"....
    Peter later said; "baptise in the "name of the Lord Jesus Christ"...
    An apparrent contradiction - right?....
    Wrong.
    Jesus would not openly speak of Himself, saying "here I am", "look at me", that was not the nature of God. He said baptise in the NAME, singular....of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost, see these are not the names of three seperate gods, as the pagan trinitarians today would have you believe.
    Jesus did not say baptise in the "name of the Father, the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Ghost" as the trinitarians recite it today trying to imply there are three persons in one god, with three destinct personalities - that's paganism.The three-god worship idea had it's roots in Roman paganism long before Jesus even came.
    When Peter, after being filling with the Holy Ghost, received the revelation, he said to be baptised in the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ - which is the revealed name singular of the One God.
    Father, Son, Holy Ghost are only titles of "offices" the One God has had in respect to us over the ages. The Father was "God above us", the Son was God manifested in human flesh "with us", and the Holy ghost is "God in us" today.
    No contradictions, only individual revelation required to understand truths that have been hidden from some and revealed to others....
    Jesus taught the mixed multitudes in "parables", but when alone with his disciples, he revealed then the meaning of these "parables" openly.
    He's the same "yesterday, today, and forever"....Heb.13:8

Last edited: Jan 8, 2004
  18. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Clasic apolegetics!!.

If an all knowing all powerfull beign such as god! inspired a book, wouldn't he had writen the damn thing as to be no problems with translations, that it would have no quetions of contradictions, that in essence sice a perfect beign that it is claim to be would have writen a perfect book for all to understand!.

"IT" wants to save us, but first "it" is going to give us the run-around?.

Godless.

19. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Hiya Visitor,

Just a question or 4.

First off, would you declare yourself as being a christian? Not part of a cult like mormonism and JW's. If you do declare yourself to be a christian what in your opinion are the requirements to be a christian?

Would you agree that only 2 offices are now "open" as Jesus is no longer "with us" in the flesh?

According to you, Jesus' "office" was only in the flesh, and flesh doesn't last forever. Unless of course you don't think Jesus was/is the Son of God.

Jesus did say however: The only way to the father is through me.

Can you explain the above?

Dave

20. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

First off,(1) would you declare yourself as being a christian? (2)Not part of a cult like mormonism and JW's. (3)If you do declare yourself to be a christian what in your opinion are the requirements to be a christian?
    ------------
    Yes, no, and as to #3 here....that gets a little more invovled.
    I would not un-christianize anyone for thier belief, including mormons, and J.W.'s.
    I believe God has a great economy, many will be there in that day.
    He has pennies, nickels, dimes, ect..and silver dollars. He can only use a person according to the faith or revelation they have....some only a nickels worth, thats all they can accept,....see.
    As long as they don't fight the truth...Ok
    But if they hear it and reject it, and mock the move of God, the Message sent to them to be lived out for their day, there's nothing left but judgment.
    Every age has had a portion of truth alloted to it, by a messinger from God with a message, each new age adding to the last....(justifcation - Luther,) (sanctifcation - Wesley) (baptism of the Holy Ghost - pentecost) but it doesn't end there....
    The complete understanding of the Word has to be restored to bring the translation, the rapture. These are the true sayings of God.
    True, not as opposed to false, but a complete concept or idea, as opposed to a partial. Thats what "true" means.
    This will take the "Revelation of the Son of Man" thats promised for our day.
    The Organized religions of today, are mis-leading the people, into creeds and traditions of man and away from the word of God.
    These literally are the "gates of hell", which as I quoted earlier as Jesus saying REVELATION would create a people they could not resist, or will have overcome them by possessing the same revelation that Jesus had, the same faith. (Jesus asked Peter "Who do you say that I am? Peter said; "thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God" then Jesus told him ; " flesh and blood hath not REVEALED this to you, but the Father in heaven hath revealed it, and in this manner (by this revelation from God Himself to the individual) I will build my church into a invincable army, the gates of hell can not resist)
    Another place these churches are descibed is in Rev. 17 and 18, as Mystery Babylon, the mother of harlots and abombinations of the earth.
    The Catholic church has aways admited to being the "mother" church, but also the protestant churchs are the harlot daughters that came out of her - the "abombinations of the earth".(Rev.17)
    They have commited fornacation with the kings of the earth, by taking the pure un-adulterated Word of God, and mixing their creeds and ideas with It, adding to here or taking away there, the're guilty of failing to preach the WHOLE gosphel of truth they make it of non-effect to the people.
    They are the "Gates of Hell"...they have a sign above them that reads...."Baptist", "Methodist", "Pentecostal", ect....the names of blasphemy on the "Forehead" (where their false revelation is) of the "scarlet colored Beast." They give each other the "Right Hand" of fellowship
    You ask them if they are a christian, and they'll say; "bless God, I'm a Baptist", or "I'm a Methodist"...because thats what those churches turn out.....it's the only thing they can. These are Blasphemious Names in the sight of God for they place themselves above His word ....in place of His word to the people...
    The Pope is called the "Vicor", which means "Instead of the Son of God" for example.The fruit usually don't fall too far from the tree they say.
    Thats why "all the world shall be deceived and worship the beast, who's names are NOT on the Lamb's book of life - from before the foundation of the world."
    There is an entrance to heaven being ministered in this day, but not only will these not go in, just as in Jesus day, but they attempt to block those that would from entering.
    John in the book of Rev. said "He saw a door opened in heaven, and a voice saying - come up hither". This was when He was caught up in the Spirit into the Lord's day - (this day, the seventh day). John is aways a type of the "Bride".

What if.......as in Jesus day, an old prophet (which is Son of Man, by the way...the title of the office of a prophet, look at your Old Testament), dressed in camel skins just came walking down the road and said; "I've been sent by the Lord with a message - repent every one of you and get back to the Word of God.....do you think they would listen?
    "He ain't dressed right", What school did he ever go to", Why he don't even have a fellowship card", ect....Can you hear it....Dave.?
    (Look at Rev.18 - There's supposed to be a messinger with a message of "Come out of Her my people"), It's just as it was fortold back then...
    He did it, right under their noses...
    God has sent a prophet in this day, and he was thoughly vindicated.
    Jesus Christ, the "Son of Man" spoke through him, because thats what God promised to do...speak to man through prophets, and Jesus Christ is God.
    This may be new to you but thats what God is doing today.
    It's the part of His Word to be made up for this day, the last part...to complete the "mystery of God".(Rev.10:7) But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
    The mystery of God is what according to the bible...?
    Christ in you, the hope of Glory....
    When John sees this person revealing things only Jesus could know, saying things only Jesus could say - He bows down to worship the man, and is told...
    Rev.22:9 - "See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God". He sees Jesus speaking through a man, and sees God, thinking God is the Man.
    He does this twice, also in Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy
    In this day He (Jesus) comes to be glorified IN His saints...and He is what?....The Word of God (John 1:1-14)
    The Son of Man is what's promised to come back in this day, to reveal Himself, the restored, revealed Word, to His Bride so she can make herself ready for the wedding.
    The denominations have the whole "Christian" world looking for a Jesus that's going to "part the skies, and every eye will see"....
    Thats going to be after the tribulation,... on this side of it He is promised to be revealed from heaven as the Son of Man.

Would you agree that only 2 offices are now "open" as Jesus is no longer "with us" in the flesh?
    ---------------
    Jesus said; "I came in my Father's name, and they received Me not"......
    The name of the Father is Jesus Christ, and that dispensation when Man was separated by a great chasm from the "God above us" is over.
    Jesus paid the price, He closed the breach, and sat down on His Father's throne.
    He is God. He is the Word. (John 1:1-14) And that God is now in us, as His Word is in us.
    It will take the complete revelation of the Son of Man in this day, to make His Bride -i.e.- His people ready.
    As they put on the wedding garment, they become one. She becomes He.
    The wife in a marriage loses her name, and takes His, loses her identity and becomes one with him...a perfect type.
    Jesus said; "He that seeks to save his life shall lose it, but He that loses his life, for the Word of God's sake ...shall find it.......remember?
    Jesus incarnates in His people in this day, the Two become One......thats your rapture,.... theres the real second coming.
    On the Mount of Olives to the Jews, at the end of the triblution...thats the third coming.....see?
    The churches today have confused the second coming with the third, just as the Jews missed it by thinking His first coming was the second....they missed Him coming as the sacrifice, just as the Gentiles are missing His coming as the Son of Man.
    He's the same yesterday, today, and forever.(Heb 13:8)

Jesus did say however: The only way to the father is through me.
    Can you explain the above...?
    Dave

--------------------
    I think the above answers that somewhat, however Jesus did also say "no man can call me the Christ- except by the Holy Ghost"
    The denominations that say; Just believe in Jesus and you'll be saved...they are leaving out this part see... and failing to preach the whole truth.
    Except it's been revealed to you, by God Himself in "heaven", in your heart, like it was to Peter, then you can't even call Jesus "The Christ", see..
    To them He's just one part of a three person Godhead, or some remote God who walked the earth in history.
    Not so... He's alive, here, today, right now see...if it's been revealed to you.
    If you can accept Him and put away your own ideas.
    The children of Israel, in taking the promised land...a perfect type of the rapture - were told by God; "I won't drive all the enemy out from before you in one year, but little by little, lest the thorns and thistles and the wild beasts of the earth would overtake the land. The kingdom of heaven in this day suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
    One step at a time He drives the enemy out from before you, one revelation at a time you are revived, made back into His image. Every place you put the souls of your feet, He said He would give you, but you have to fight and take the steps.....We're in a war, the greatest battle ever fought.
    God looks for those who will take their place with His despised few, and stand for Him here., Then He'll stand for you there.
    It's not the easy way you want to follow,.... that's the wide, heavy troden path that leads to death.
    Narrow is the way, that leads to life...and few there be that find it.

The Visitor

Last edited: Jan 9, 2004
  21. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Hiya Visitor,

Thanks for your response, though it is a bit confusing. Since we are discussing something that is unrelated to this thread I might start another thread or maybe PM you some questions regarding your reply.

Dave

22. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

M*W: Everything you say is biased. Read the following:

---------------------------------

You say my views are biased, because I say I believe the bible is divinely inspired and not the work of man, in other words - infalable.....
    Then you're right.

I did look at some of your "Contridiction Sites", and they seem to blame man's confusion and the creation of hundreds of denominations, on the bible.
    If you really want to know how these denomintions got started and why none of them can be correct............Read this.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/7chindx.htm

Last edited: Jan 11, 2004
  23. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Oh!! Please!!.

THE COMING OF GOD

Sounds like he is allready here, and goes by the name George Bush. He came through the clouds and recked havock upon a defenceless country, who opposes Israel, and holds underneath its earth the vital resources needed to have the power to have the world upon its knees. Oil!!.

This is dagerous crap!! for there are people in power, of countries who believe these revelations, and will undoubtedly see it through, as for any freaking god comming I very seriously doubt the BS. but the ones that do and want to see it happen are the real evil, not benevolent, not mercifull, but vengefull.

Godless.