Whites show presence in entertainment

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Christian Sodomy, Aug 30, 2003.

1. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

that's exactly what I wanted to say but I couldn't find the words. thanks spookzy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chuck u farley Registered Senior Member

"...your little friend flushed whatever valid point he had when he tied it to a pickup truck."

Hi Gendanken:
    Well, I followed real well all that about eating possum etc., but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the pickup truck reference. What is that about?

Thank you,
    Chuck

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Chuck:
    Greetings Chuck. The gest: Christianboy writes him up a thread about intellgent Europeans making some kind of comeback in music...................and then he puts his foot in his mouth and calls the negro a fucking rat. Assuming that all the black ingoramus does is*scoff* mooch *guffaw* off the white man he had this to say about 'blacks':

Christianboy:
    And so my tearing the bigot to ribbons with my blitzkrieg on whities.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2003
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

I believe the reference is to James (I think) Byrd, a black man in Jasper (I think) Texas who was dragged to death for being black.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xev:
    Yep. And I believe Christianboy is the prize ass with quite possibly the ugliest reference flame here in sciforums.

9. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

Mean things about whites = okay;
    Mean things about blacks = !okay;

That's a double standard.

I deliberately broke your taboo.

James Byrd Jr was a no-account criminal like his killers. No loss from any of 'em dying.

10. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Whites show presence in entertainment

Wes, we've already proven that you're stupid and a hate-monger of your own - just a kind that the media finds acceptable, and you don't have the brains to see otherwise.

11. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

Actually, you started with that first, and then you began complaining as if my comment started the issue.

That's hypocrisy, and I'm not surprised it's a small part of your long list of mental problems

12. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

oi .... i missed something

example :

do you know african musicians? yes ? how many ?
    do you know asian musicians? yes ? how many ?
    do you know south amerikan musicians? yes ? how many ?

perhaps you know 5 ( i do you a favor and assume you do know at least 5 ) musicans from the listed parts of the world ,that´s all !

and the main point is :
    you only know some of the commercial stuff ,if you don´t live here ....
    you know shit about it ,that´s for sure

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

sweet Pentax, do us a favor, drink a large bottle of cheap vodka and stick your head in a plastic bag.

Wow, you're a stupid hypocrite! Go you!
    But you know, it's really okay. I mean, so long as you glorify a culture of violence, disrespect for the intellect, hatred towards women and aestetics, it's cool! Just as long as you show yourself sufficiantly remorseful for being born with a white skin.

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Whites show presence in entertainment

LOL

Thanks bright boy. That made me giggle.

One might accuse me of many things, but stupid?

hehe.

no, not stupid.

LOL yeah, I don't have the brains to see otherwise... ROFLMAO

yeah that's rich. oh man.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

The irony of posting an idiotic rebuttel to accusations of stupidity seems lost on some.

16. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

sthtupid ithz azz sthtupid duzz mith xevvay.

(I think of it as more of a gift than a curse)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2003
  17. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

sweet Pentax, do us a favor, drink a large bottle of cheap vodka and stick your head in a plastic bag.

you ? a favor ? dream on ,shithead

by the way ......could u be please so kind and say some names ??? you said "US" .....

ps : if i was talking to a schizophrenic person ............. my apologies ....... I PITY YOU

Last edited: Sep 7, 2003
  18. chuck u farley Registered Senior Member

Hi Xev:
    Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if the pickup reference was about that incident with James Byrd, or perhaps to some other murder-by-dragging in Jasper, Texas.

Chuck

19. æon Registered Member

Are you people for real?

I mean I obviously don't post here, but I've lurked for a while.

My question is this: how is it not possible to see that Christian is a sick, racist, Nazi FUCK?

Read his posts in politics! Why do people even give him the satisfaction of a reply???

20. As if Germans had to apologize for making music? Let them play, whoever likes it, let them listen, why do you use it as a wedge issue? Just because you're racist?
    Get over it, we're all African!

you mean Rock & Roll? Or Pop? Or rap & hip-hop? Or world music? Didn't you know that Blacks invented Music? Or did you forget that all humans originated in Africa? All non-blacks are mutant Africans, that moved on to fill all the eco-systems of our little planet. The proof is all in the DNA, my DNA, your DNA!
    Oh, you're so Negrotic! & maybe neurotic?

are you jealous? get with it, if you don't like it, start your own company, stop crying & show your business savvy crybaby

I hope you mean Mozart & the Killer B's? (that would be Bach, Brahms, & Beethoven). How is synthetic music intelligent? it's just a bong-bong beat with electric echoes, no?
    I could dig a little classical music right now, they say that Mozart helps your mental abilities, if so, why are you so dumb after listening to so-called intelligent music?

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Thanks, that's easily the most idiotic thing I've heard today.

If anyone invented music, it would be the spring peepers or the crickets - or most like, their distant ancestors.

sweet pentax:
    I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel insulted or confused?

22. and2000x Guest

Because he is these things, we should assume that he has no valid argument. You sound like George Bush, putting 'evil' labels on everything.

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

and2000x
    And you sound like a Randish nightmare making objectives from subjective straws.