Who am I ?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by YoSoyme, Jan 6, 2000.

1. YoSoyme Registered Member

That is the question! Do we really know who we are. Where do we come from, are we spirits in a human body, or just another animal species?

Who made us and our world? Must be a very powerful source of energy to have made all this beautiful universe.

And if this energy made us, it must be for a purpose. Are we just here to procreate and make a living,trying to accumulate as many material goods as possible?

What about the buddhist monks that live in secrecy, and pray all their lifes. Do they have a different purpose than we do?

And what about all this love that we hear and sing about. How come it affects our lifes so deeply? Emotionaly and physicaly.

Is that what we are suppose to learn?

Love is what we are all about, because God is all love. He made us to his own image.
    I am what I am, and we are what we are.
    If you believe in love, and want to have love, you need to surround yourself with love by giving some to others. Becoming more God like, who is full of love.

I AM LIFE AND RESURRECTION.

[This message has been edited by YoSoyme (edited January 05, 2000).]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. truestory Registered Senior Member

The task of spreading God's Word to as many people as possible has a special urgency today. Despite all his material achievements, man still struggles with the age-old problems of how to order his life for the glory of God, for the welfare of his fellow man and the salvation of his soul.

Look to Jesus Christ. He will continue to show us the way of right relationships through love.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 666 Registered Senior Member

YoSoyme,

Why ask all those questions when it is clear from the above quote that you have all ready made up your mind about the answers? Did I miss th point it?

------------------
    My life could have been black and white, but I had to color it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. YoSoyme Registered Member

Those questions where made for others to think about what they are, and to express my feelings towards God and life.

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Eh, I would prefer to think that we are a fraction of the whole, we are contained within the whole, and we were created for the sake of experiencing the whole.

What's the point in creating a beautiful painting if you are the only one who will ever see it. It's better to share.

------------------
    It's all very large.

9. Boris Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I don't see where the "must" part of it comes from.

I am also rather curious as to your rationale in providing answers to the rest of your own questions.

------------------
    I am; therefore I think.

10. YoSoyme Registered Member

I am writing words that were said to help people find the path to happiness and love,
    the point is not to get my words qualified, but for some to read and analyze the reason of our being in relation to love.

11. Boris Senior Member Registered Senior Member

But to analyze <u>is</u> to qualify.

A word of caution: there are many places and many ways one can find happiness and love. Some are better than others.

------------------
    I am; therefore I think.