Who killed Seth Rich?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Michael, May 18, 2017.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

ROTFLMA

Let me get this right? A sizeable number of Americans believe "Russia Hacked the Election".
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

LOL

LOL

Oh, fourth-grade reading level America, you are some funny arse-shit. Look, our own politicians spend 100s of millions (billions) on outright propagandizing the functionally-illiterate voting public in a mud slinging spectacle for over a year. But hey, let's ignore this, some dude trapped in room somewhere with some actual DNC emails might have maybe, could possibly (yet no evidence) received those emails from GAAASP Russian Hackers .... and this magically overturned billions and billions and billions and billions of non-stop TV ad propaganda, real-life experience with the failure that was O-blah-blah (and Junior before him) etc...

Give me a break. I mean, I do think the average voter is to a degree (following 12 years of Government Schooling) mentally retarded, but this takes the cake. LOL

CT is now mainstream. What a joke. Let's hope Justine Beaver or the chick famous for the big arse runs for POTUS next time

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Says the guy who didn't know that Wikileaks was even a part of the "Russian narrative".

That same Wikileaks that is apparently said guy's sole source of info about bad behavior by US soldiers in Iraq.

There seems to be some stuff one cannot learn from Wikileaks.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I don't watch the News. It's a waste of time. Also, I don't care what the 'Narrative' is. There's no evidence the Russians 'hacked' the electoral voting machines. And as for propaganda, give me a f*cking break. The KSA gave the Clinton Foundation 100s of millions which was used to offset costs to run political ads. That's actual propaganda. AKA: Politics.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Which explains the abysmal ignorance of your posting. But not your confidence in it.
    Why do you believe the sillystring stuff - the hopeless nonsense that anyone reading can see immediately is ludicrous - about Democratic politicians only?

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

your right there is so little evidence about the russian thing that arrest warrants have aparently been issued. you talk about how stupid the average american is and than you usually prove it with every single one of your worthless posts

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/intel-s...roved-arrest-warrants-in-trumprussia-scandal/

9. Bells Staff Member

Hmm..

Irony..

That is because you exist in the realm of 'I'll make up my own news, ya ya ya!' and then believe it is fact.

It is safe to say that no one actually takes you seriously anymore, especially when one considers the fact that you type like a 12 year old girl sending sms's on her phone about the latest boy band craze.

Well, who needs a narrative when one can invent one? Because that is what you essentially do.

Who claimed that they did?

You have links to support this, yes?

By links, I don't mean dodgy youtube videos of Alex Jones and the other conspiracy theorist nutbags you seem to watch and believe.

10. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Operating at a fourth grade (no hyphen) reading level here, could you clarify what you mean by that "electoral voting machines" bit--specifically, as regards the "machines"part? And what's with the inappropriate use of scare quotes? I've noticed a lot of this going about lately--largely in Trump tweets, but not exclusively.

Edit: As it stands, the sentence as formulated is a clever-ish way of stating precisely nothing, but... I'm just getting hung up on the scare quotes. Honestly though, are you even sure yourself about what you intend literally and what you intend figuratively?

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    joepistole likes this.
  11. Capracus Valued Senior Member

More fodder for the Trumpsters.

The Russian Embassy in London has joined in the speculation surrounding the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. On Friday, the embassy tweeted an image featuring Rich and Hillary Clinton in the background, with text saying, “Who Killed Seth Rich?” The tweet also says, “#WikiLeaks informer Seth Rich murdered in US but MSM [mainstream media] was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice.”

http://www.newsweek.com/russian-embassy-twitter-seth-rich-murder-dnc-612446

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That was certainly an incompetent assassination. Non-fatal wounds, no robbery to cover - amateur job.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Well, you know how conservatives are: All the evidence in the world, nothing to see; say a bad thing about a Democrat it must be true no matter how implausible. I think the important thing here is to note Michael is essentially using anonymous, unverifiable evidence allegedly posted by an extraordinarily unethical doctor.

Look at what we must trust just in order to pretend there is some crackpottery underfoot. A chip of the sidewalk will be an archaeological treasure someday. Right now it's just a useless piece of concrete. And what will they say? "During a period of intense dispute, conservatives ensconced themselves in fantasy and falsehood because they figured they could just shoot whoever said otherwise." One of the things I do wonder about is just how badly we'll have to tank the historical record in order that this generation of conservatives is not enshrined alongside history's villains.

joepistole likes this.
  15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Here's what we know:
    1. Someone/s leaked emails to WikiLeaks.
    2. Seth worked in IT for the DNC.
    3. The DNC partly blames this leak for their loss (although to be fair, they would have lost regardless)
    4. Seth was shot in the back and left for dead while walking home.
    5. WikiLeaks offered a 20,000 reward for information on his murderer (the DNC offered nothing).
    6. Seth was taken to the hospital where he was treated and expected to live, his room was blocked off, somehow instead of making a recovery, he died.

THE RUSSIANS DID IT!!!!
    LOL

16. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

LOL. Yeah, it was a plot hatched by Trump and the Russians. Just ask Maxine Waters.

17. Bells Staff Member

Reality in the face of stupid conspiracies..

Nearly one year later, Rich's death remains one of America's thousands of unsolved murders — and the focus of endless conspiracy theories, spread this past week by Fox News, alt-right social media, a local D.C. news station and the Russian embassy in Britain. The reemergence of the conspiracy theory this week, which did not lack for real news, revealed plenty about the fake news ecosystem (or to use BuzzFeed's useful phrase, “the upside-down media”) in the Trump era. It also happened to cause untold pain for the Rich family, which has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the so-called private investigator who led this dive back into the fever swamp.

Here's what we learned.

TV news can be an easy mark. This iteration of the Seth Rich story started when the District's own Fox 5 ran a Monday night “exclusive,” citing one source — a Fox New legal commentator, Rod Wheeler — for a “big break in the investigation.” Reporter Marina Marraco reported that “conspiracy theories” could “be proven right,” as Wheeler was saying what had been rumored since last year: Rich might have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks, making him the target of an assassination.

“You have information that could link Seth Rich to WikiLeaks?” asked Marraco.

“Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed,” said Wheeler, who Fox 5 identified as the Rich family's investigator.

Within 24 hours, reporters at NBC News, CNN and The Washington Post had debunked the story. First, Rich's family quickly corrected the idea that Wheeler was on their payroll; he was hired by Ed Butowsky, a Texas businessman who had grown interested in the case. Next, Wheeler told CNN he hadn't actually obtained information linking Rich to WikiLeaks — Fox 5, he insisted, had told him to say so.

Marraco did not cite any sources except Wheeler — not the Rich family, not D.C. police, not the mayor's office, not the DNC. Wheeler, a very occasional TV pundit, was noticeably skimpy on details, suggesting he had a source who'd told him eyeball-to-eyeball that Rich's computer was in lock-up and that it had evidence of WikiLeaks contact. But he was murky on whether D.C. police or the FBI allegedly had the laptop, and the family quickly reported that neither did.

Most forms of reporting have guardrails that this story would have crashed against. Had the channel waited to run the story until the family or the police weighed in, it couldn't have aired. But that's the problem — there's a fluff allowance on TV, one that lets sensational videos through even if they've not been fully vetted. That's why a quick perusal of local news will often find segments devoted to viral videos, a phenomenon Nathan Fielder tested in an episode of his gonzo series “Nathan For You.”

And who is Wheeler? He's a right wing conspiracy nut, who regularly appears on Fox News. In 2007, he was invited on O'Reilly's show to break this story:

A "national underground network" of pink pistol-packing lesbians is terrorizing America. "All across the country," they are raping young girls, attacking heterosexual males at random, and forcibly indoctrinating children as young as 10 into the lesbian lifestyle, according to a shocking June 21 segment on the popular Fox News Channel program, "The O'Reilly Factor."

Titled "Violent Lesbian Gangs a Growing Problem," the segment began with host Bill O'Reilly briefly referencing for his roughly 3 million viewers the case of Wayne Buckle, a DVD bootlegger who was attacked by seven lesbians in New York City last August. Deploying swift, broad strokes, O'Reilly painted a graphic picture of lesbian gangs running amok. "In Tennessee, authorities say a lesbian gang called GTO, Gays Taking Over, are involved in raping young girls," he reported. "And in Philadelphia, a lesbian gang called DTO, Dykes Taking Over, are allegedly terrorizing people as well."

After this introduction, O'Reilly went to a split-screen live interview with "Fox News crime analyst" Rod Wheeler.

"Tell me what's going on," O'Reilly said.

Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

Wheeler asserted that "we've actually counted, just in the Washington, D.C., area alone, that's Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, well over 150 of these crews. … And they — like I said, they recruit these kids to be members of these gangs."

O'Reilly asked, "Now, when they recruit the kids, are they indoctrinating them into homosexuality?"

"Yes," Wheeler answered. "As a matter of fact, some of the kids have actually reported that they were forced into, you know, performing sex acts and doing sex acts with some of these people."

Says it all, really.

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

WikiLeaks offered a 20,000 reward for information regarding Seth's murderer ... oh, sorry I forgot, "The Russian" conspiracy..... That's all part of the secret Comrade Russian plot to elect Trump

LOL
    I know, it's insane.

It should be noted: Seth may have been the leaker, and he may have also been shot randomly by a mugger. The Gods only know DC has become a violent sh*t-hole.

The two incidences are not mutually exclusive (sorry for the double negative

That aside, I'm thinking more and more it'd be fun to see Trump win a second term - if anything, just to watch heads explode across the "Progressive" left. While I'll vote Libertarian, the first act of this political theater is certainly entertaining. It's also good to see the so-called Progressive Left show it's Authoritarian colors. Every day Americans, the one's who work for a living and line Mainstreet, they see these antics and are getting so-called 'red-pilled' (basically seeing the Left for what it really is, a bunch of crazy Statists) by the thousands.

That's fascinating.

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I believe there is a divide between a Leftist and a Liberal. You're right, the Left does have authoritarian aspirations. As for Trump, I don't believe he will be impeached, but he might need resign in order that the country doesn't tear itself apart. It amuses me that he is the focal point of so much rage. Oh well, Mike Pence would probably, I don't know, provide a more conservative/acceptable persona to the presidency.

20. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The libertarian Left is its largest American manifestation of the Left. That is also the largest faction of liberals - liberals are more often leftwing libertarians than rightwing.

It may be the plurality of American voters still - although the authoritarian right is recently ascendant.

21. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That's the most likely explanation, actually. Why else?

They've ridden Clinton Evil headlines into near control of the US government - a rich prize. One would expect them to go with what works - and judging from you guys's posts, it's going to work for a long time to come.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

LOL

You go ahead and entertain your conspiracy theories, at the end of the day, most Americans couldn't care less who hung out the DNC's dirty laundry. For those on the "right", Hillary is the Wicked Witch of the West - they were never going to vote for her. For those on the "left", they found out the DNC is a "Private" political party that has claimed the right to outright pick who their frontrunner will be. Which was Hillary.

It's currently in the courts to decide if the DNC engaged in fraudulent fundraising. See, they led a large number of people to believe that there'd be a fair contest between B.Sanders and Hillary. A lot of people were swindled by the DNC and sent their donations into the DNC thinking B.Sanders was going to have a fair opportunity to win the party's nomination.

That was a lie.

Thanks to WikiLeaks, those people were informed of this lie.

So, if it was the "Russians" (LMFAO) who "hacked" the DNC's computers and leaked this information to the public - I say good! If it was Seth (which it was) - I say, also good! If it were some other group - yay for them too!

No one cares who and no one cares about your crank CT (which you seem to be adding to by the day I might add).

Currently, the DNC is being sued in court over their lies, and they're currently making the arguments that (1) as a private party they have the right to lie to their constituency because "First Amendment" (LOL) and (2) their other defense is that there aren't really any "Democrats" in the DNC.

No shit, THAT'S their defense. Democrats don't really exist you see. Therefore, they cannot return the donations they fraudulently swindled from the suckers that make up their base - because they don't exist.

LOL

Too funny - let's hope the Russians, Chinese, Martians, etc... continue to hack and expose the DNC for the scam party they are

Note: If the DNC can blow through BILLIONS of dollars propagandizing the functionally illiterate public, and still lose, then they were going to lose regardless of what a couple emails said. The fact is, O-blah-blah was such a waste of time, people didn't want another 4 or 8 years of the same of lying bullshitters. It really is that simple. That's why Trump beat out the other GOP contenders. People wanted change. Now they've voted for it. If they don't get it in Trump, then my guess is, they'll soon be voting for someone very much like Trump pretended to be to get elected. THEN we can finally get that "Change We Can Believe In". Won't that be fun

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

My guess is, Americans will re-elect Trump in 2020. The country will not tear itself apart, though the Police State will probably be used to crush whatever resistance (right or left) that attempts to tear at it.

We've been in these waters before, it ended in a lot of people dying - but not the Union. While I personally would love to peacefully vote to succeed from the Union, together with a few other northern States, that isn't going to happen. So, it'll come down to a few more elections (say, 10 - 20 years or so) and then we'll elect a POTUS with all the power and trapping of an Emperor - which is what most Americans really want. Finally, change will come to the USA.