Who Needs oil

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Bishadi, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

Hasn't anyone ever noticed that we could be burning hydrogen in our current vehicles?

i.e..... H/O combination catalyzes at 3 X's the btu of gasoline and the exhaust is 'heat' and 'water'.....

then each person could be using a solar panel for electrolysis, to seprate the H from water, all over again.....

and then imagine is we had no smog junk on the vehicles and capable of converting our existing ICE's (internal combustion engines) to burn hydrogen is not as tough as people think..... i.e...... just like a natural gas intake but the exhaust, values and cylinders need to be stainless (rust)......

Just imagine living in the desert and all that free fuel from the sun.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Everyone who isn't a Neanderthal.

Link

We do burn hydrogen in our current vehicles. Transportation fuel is hydrogen and carbon.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bishadi Banned Banned

Oil in daily use products has nothing to do with the consumption by vehicle use. (reason of mass consumption)

The technology to remove the centralization of energy consumption has existed since tesla but most are a wee to stubborn to actually read enough to comprehend that.

Hence the Neanderthal is such that would post the uneducated doubt.

Which is biomass. Or simply what we are burning is from the energy living matter has accumulated. Meaning in our current pattern, eventually we would be burning you.

But to separate H in pure form, then you have a hot fuel source, that is of resuable form. That is of course if you comprehend and seek to understand.

Please no insults as i am a wee bit more abnoxious than most.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Do you deny that we need oil for the products listed above? Yes or no.

8. draqon Banned Banned

People you got to realize that engines can take x amount of heat and expand y from a z amount of pressure...so having something as combustible as hydrogen which expands a lot...

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

He is obviously talking about fuels, not combs and brushes.
    What is your problem ?

10. draqon Banned Banned

my problem? :bugeye: excuse me...!!!

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That wasn't directed at you. Did you mention combs and brushes ??

12. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

I'll let him speak for himself. I'm not a prejudiced mind reader like you are.

http://oilismastery.blogspot.com/ if you really want to know.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Mind reader ? Have you actually read post 1, or did you just reply to the title ?

As if that wasn't obvious enough

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. draqon Banned Banned

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

hasn't anyone noticed we have been goofed by the ignorance of our own complacency..

now countries all over the world are in trouble because of this centralization of resource.

the making of another good old fashion war

idea; maybe suggest to our political leaders, that if a company owns patents or intellectual knowledge that will surpress development and have no intent to bring it to the public; that the ownership is void.

i.e.... for an example look up Ovionics... and guess who bought them?

16. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Abyssinian kale is an oilseed plant not currently grown in France, but oil from this plant might be used in the production of lubricants due to its potentially different composition from that of rapeseed or sunflower oil. Various studies have tended to show that it would be possible to grow kale in the French climate. Little is known about the properties of kale oil, however. Thus, it would be useful to characterise kale oil in order to determine the value of cultivating this new plant in France. The objective of this study is to assess the advantages of kale oil for the lubricant sector, by examining it on the basis of the relevant criteria and by comparing it with rapeseed oil. The first stage will focus on improving kale production in France. The second stage will include crushing as well as the developing of kale oil derivatives. The third stage will concern the analytic and technological characterisation of raw kale oil and of its derivatives. The fourth stage will concentrate on the industrial development of a kale-based lubricating fluid.

http://www.ademe.fr/partenaires/agrice/Fiches_GB/card.asp?nc=9701C0024

17. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Good luck with that. Nothing will replace mantle hydrocarbons in my life time.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You don't have much hope for scientific advancement do you? Why not?

19. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Political fantasies, wishful thinking, and pipe dreams are not scientific let alone advancement. Hope is for selling not buying.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So far this possibility exists only in your imagination and the limited expensive public relations prototypes of a few manufacturers. Hydrogen does not contain the energy density by weight of gasoline, and is very difficult to produce, store, transport, and dispense. It is not an energy source, merely energy storage.

21. Bishadi Banned Banned

production is basic

but there is a specific wavelenngth and pressure to release H from water a little easier far more efficient than basic electrolysis. From there forward handle it just like natural gas.

Storage is basic. Heck they filled the Hindenberg with the stuff at a fraction of the cost of helium. (US controlled the market of He at the time)

the point is we all know it is slower, but free once the infrastructure is in, an as far as i am concerned every household could be running basically on the solar for water and basic electricity and in stead of batteries store to hydrogen and run a generator on it when necessary.

that wheel will spin, but corp America owns the patents and in each phase, them parts exist.

the reason for the electric motor pursuit is 2 fold; highly efficient and centralization is maintained.

but if each household is responsible then each can maintain there own as well the existing autos can be used and converted.

And then imagine all them countries that could have solar driven pumps for pulling water and irrigation.

less pollution and a whole infracstructure to employ and revitalize without central control....

who wants to build one?

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Gently passing ? :scratchin:

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

it is like i tell my wife; if i only knew now what i do, 20 years ago

back then i would have built it myself and simply took it to the media