Who the hell advised Trum to bomb Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sculptor, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

It would be funny if we both worked for the same agency each trying to expose anti US and anti Israel folk.

You have had a fair run but if things are as bad as you suggest your posts may now be recorded in a special data base as a person of interest.

If my name ever appears in such a data base I am sure it will bear a note...a harmless nutter with no interest in politics with two crook legs one in the grave and the other up resting.

Thanks for sharing your views.

Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

It doesn't even take posting critical commentary on a forum like this, let alone hosting a site devoted to such. Just going to disapproved websites is evidently enough to get one noticed. And for sure if using certain trigger words in a phone conversation or sending/receiving emails with such. It's a fact the Total Surveillance omni-communications vacuum-cleaner i.e. NSA automatically shares all or virtually all it's raw, unfiltered intercepts with Israel: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

Some time back, following in particular phone conversations with family and friends that brought up 'sensitive' topics, now and then I would soon after get a 'crank call'. No answer the other end for a long pause, finally followed by a synthetic female voice that simply said 'goodbye', followed iirc by two or three beeps, then hung up.
    How I know it wasn't just a crank call is finding out those family members and friends also received exactly the same 'crank calls'.
    Which is sad because even being merely a recipient of a call or email paints a target on one. The message of course was one of intimidation - Big Brother is watching you - so pull your head in and behave.

And btw I'd prefer this doesn't lead to another round - just take a mental note and move on to happier topics.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I agree let's get back to talking about bombings.
    Alex

Q-reeus likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

now that's something I haven't read before from someone else. I got the same routine about 4-6 months ago...here in Australia. On a fixed line only (not mobile)...
    I have a feeling you will find the call is more "fixed line" identification checking for some marketing spam bot... but not sure...
    Hasn't happened for ages..
    Used to happen at least 3 -4 times a week... very creepy... thought it was an ex trying to demonstrate something...

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

I'm also in Oz. Why spam bot doesn't quite add up is it only occurred following communications that brought up Israel and closely related. But I guess there is a fairly extensive library of trigger words/phrases that might qualify as 'suspect spam-bots'.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I found that it occurred even after non-contentious posting... so the bot may have links between web use and fixed line use via adsl2 ISP connection...

Do you use an adsl2 fixed line net connection?
    Then the call may be coming from the ISP reacting "in error" to net use generally...
    also if all your posts are generally contentious which they certainly appear to be, then of course there would be seen a relationship between contentious posts and the creepy auto dialing calls.
    BTW I never post anti semetic opinion...but still got the type of calls you describe right down to the sythetic female voice saying beep.."good bye".

Fixed line handset...also used as adsl connection...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  10. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

My ISP was then and still is now Optus. You would think they would at least use a synthetic Australian female voice but it was American accent.
    At that time I only had fixed line phone, and cable internet. Both with Optus.
    I'd estimate maybe 20% of calls/emails would qualify as containing 'contentious issues'. But the creepy calls always followed only the 'contentious' comms.
    Good thing that phase seems to be over, whatever the real mix of factors was. Now I just use mobile for phone, and Wi-Fi modem for laptop PC. If out on a walk or jog, mobile will go into an annoying phase of automatically switching display back on no matter how often I switch it back off. Could be some kind of bug, or another message.
    With internet via PC, I get used to the annoying flood of come-on spam emails that inevitably peak following 'contentious content' emails or forum posts.

But hey, enough of the crank paranoia. Let's breath in the free air, play some nice music, think positive (ok not much out there to be positive about, but must try). And wish each other a nice day.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

http://thesaker.is/why-voting-for-trump-was-the-right-thing-to-do-7-reasons/

Why are you using a Russian fake news site? Oh that's right because you are a Russian troll: part of Putin's troll army.

Why was voting for Trump the right thing to do?

1) Because Trump has been amenable to dismissing current trade sanctions on Russia.
    2) Trump would let Russia get away with invading and annexing the lands of neighboring states.
    3) Trump would weaken NATO.
    4) Trump is easily manipulated by Putin
    5) Trump likes Putin, because Putin says nice things about The Donald.
    6) Trump personally profits from his Russian business dealings.
    7) Trump would diminish the image and status of the US across the globe.
    8) Putin told you to vote for Trump. You don't want some exotic poison showing up in your tea or coffee, do you?

Yeah, those are 8 reasons Russians voted for Trump with the last being the most important.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Syria gas attack: France says chemical weapon 'bears the signature' of Bashar al-Assad

• "A chemical analysis of samples taken from a deadly sarin gas attack in Syria earlier this month "bears the signature" of President Bashar al-Assad's Government and shows it was responsible for the deadly assault, France says."
    • "Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said France made the conclusion after comparing samples from a sarin attack in Syria in 2013 that matched the new ones."
    • "But Mr Ayrault said France knew "from sure sources" that "the manufacturing process of the sarin that was sampled is typical of the method developed in Syrian laboratories".
    • "This method bears the signature of the regime and that is what allows us to establish its responsibility in this attack," he added, saying France was working to bring those behind the "criminal" atrocities to international justice."
    src: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/france-tests-show-syria-behind-chemical-attack/8474428

14. iceaura Valued Senior Member

To summarize:

" Ok we were wrong, and you guys were right, about everything Trump would do in office that we can check -

but the stuff that you guys said about him that we can't check yet, such as risking nuclear war and pushing the neo-con agenda everywhere only with greater reliance on military force, abusing people with the US military even worse in the interests of the corporate elite in the US, is still just media hate.

Or rather, "Ziomedia" hate. Because we all know how the "Zio" folks hate a guy who installs his Jewish son-in-law in the the White House and turns management of much of US foreign policy over to him.

Besides, what about all that bad stuff we were right to believe about Clinton? Whatever Trump is doing wrong Clinton would have done worse, that's a basic principle of the hate-free non-Zio politics we practice on our planet. "

Or to quote:
    So their takeaway is having been wrong about everything that can be checked need not lead to a re-evaluation of premises or anything like that. And that other people having been right about all that stuff does not make those people's opinions any more creditable.

Because if these guys ever admitted that Trump really was a con man, and his installed fascist administration really was guaranteed to be worse than Clinton's likely governance in every way including Zionist violence and risk of nuclear war, and they really did just get made fools of in public by the media wing of a cabal of plutocrats with an agenda of robbery and an attitude of contempt,

what could they do about it anyway? May as well double down on the happy-talk.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  15. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that you think that is a good news site says everything we need to know about your character and intelligence. thats a shit site

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

He doesn't seem to have a clue about Trump, or US politics generally. And he Jew-baits throughout that entire essay there. What does he normally report on?

18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What news? I see only opinion.

19. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

The point made in the article was that we were simply right to believe that she will hold their promises, thus, there would be war. She had done such things in the past (Libya, Syria), she has promised to continue the same thing. And even now she is yet more war-like. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/
    Two of the differences: The guy who is now in the White House is doing his war-policy as a liar, against the will of those who have him elected. Clinton could have done the same world war and have with the mandate of the people. The American people have been conned, ok, as usual in American elections, but they have not supported the war which will be started by Trump.

What can the American people do, once they are regularly conned about the most important political question - peace or war? They have to think about it. They have at least weapons, so they have at least some base to start to think.
    Of course, it is not a classical news site. But during the Ukrainian civil war there were news summaries and analytics which were better than what else I have seen.
    Iceaura says he does not know anything? A good indication for high quality, given your behavior here. You have the link, feel free to read.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

better you mean more in line with your fucked up view point. i reiterate from having just briefly skimmed that site. its a pile of shit. the guy is clearly anti american and anti semitic to boot, with the intent to paint everything the us does in the worst light and everything russia does in the best.

spidergoat likes this.
  21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

click bait....

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Just going by the link essay.

He clearly fell for Trump's pitch, and doubled down even after getting a look at him in office, apparently because he has a perception of US politics almost cartoonish in its unreality. He repeats a whole bunch of silly talking points from the Republican campaign as if they were aspects of real life - you can't be that easy a mark if you know what you're talking about.

This dweeb watches Trump move into the White House and do exactly what everyone who had a clue pointed out he was obviously going to do, act completely in character and right down the line of his entire life's behavior and Party agenda, and this dweeb is talking about how Trump was somehow "acting like Hillary" because of the influence of the "deep state" or the "Ziomedia" or some such.

And he Jew-baits, which is an irritating noise and waste of time most common among mental underclockers and functioning paranoid schizophrenics in my culture. What is he, seventeen years old? You're supposed to outgrow that shit, even if you were raised with it.

Here's the deal: you guys - you and that propaganda patsy and the rest of the Putin-happy - were completely wrong about Trump. And you were wrong for a very embarrassing reason: You actually bought what he was selling. For example: You were arguing, right here, that Trump was more likely to be isolationist, to pull back from the neo-con agenda as dweeb describes it, because he was a rational businessman and would want to do business in peace, whereas Clinton was crazy and unstable. You got it backwards: with Clinton you had a chance of moderation in US military crap, some more reasonable approach to Syria and terrorism, a US less evil and less prone to biting when barking is better for everybody. Not much of a chance of dramatic improvement, because Clinton is a rightwing conservative politician with a Cold War formed ideology, but something, because Clinton is very intelligent and wants to govern well. Smart people who want to govern well and know how stuff works can do some surprisingly good things. There was a chance, with Clinton.

It's with Trump that you had no chance. And everybody knew that except the Trump backers. Aside from the comedy value of watching a bunch of guys like you and your linkdweeb try to figure out some way of not having been so wrong so inexcusably, it's a grim scene - and it's going to get worse, not better.

23. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

My position was that you had the choice between a murderous warmonger and some unknown. If I said "I don't know" you cannot say I was wrong. (It would, logically, follow that I did know, lol.) The Saker explains it in this words:
    Fine. More likely. Indeed. Was that wrong? Not at all. Up to now we have, in real deal, a weak attack against a single Syrian airport. Given that Tillerson was allowed to talk with Putin, an the military contacts in Syria have been reestablished, it will not likely to be repeated, even if the (unavoidable) next gas attack fake happens. On the other hand, here is what Hillary would have done: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/ Is this what you name "reasonable moderation"? To quote: "I really believe that we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them." You see the difference? One airbase for one day vs. all airbases forever? Or, in other words, a single aggressive act vs. a war? Even with Trump betraying all his campaign promises we are, at least yet, better than we would have been with Clinton.

Of course, we cannot be sure that this remains so. We will see what happens with Northern Korea.