Why are girls so stupid?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KennyJC, Feb 20, 2007.

1. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Lol, that is stupid. But I would not limit it to girls alone. Guys often have their winning moments too. As my wife often points out.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Many humans. Such as myself. He is a person of god also and is learned in theology.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If women are so stupid why do they outlive men by 7 years?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Delaram Registered Member

becouse boys are so crazy that they can't understand many things which is girls can! so I think they shouldn't vote! Don't worry,we are fine! howabout you? arew you ok?

8. Nasim Registered Member

Don't you think you're too old for such these funny questions???:bugeye:

9. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Because intelligence is inversely correlated with lifespan

10. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

umm, well, it is harder to notice men's dumbness because we don't talk as much, but being in a high school is plenty to convince me that it isn't just women who are completly dumb. It makes evolution seem more plausible

11. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

"If women are so stupid why do they outlive men by 7 years?"

Because, on average, men are doing the riskier labor so their wifes can eat dinner and sleep in warm beds at night.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sexist, but men do end up working riskier jobs than women (construction, for instance).

12. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey that’s not fair! The kitchen and bedroom can be extremely dangerous places. Ha!

13. InuYasha Registered Member

Women are very good at inuendos and communication. But men are great in problem solving and making sense of reality.

The fact that you can find a few women that have made intellectual achievements similar to a large number of men wouldn't affect the theory that men are better at understanding physical reality than women. Think of it as the female equivalent of a transgender male that thinks himself female. Some wires were crossed at birth, giving the female a male type brain, that's all.

Sometimes stereotypes exist for a reason. Females understand social realities much better than males (believing in the latest trend can be very socially profitable). Males understand physical and political realities better than women (thereby explaining how women wound up with little say in politics for a long time).

To the guy that said men are smarter because they have bigger brains: To my knowledge, the human trend of the last million years of evolution or so is that smaller brains are smarter.

We don't really hear about studies that prove or disprove what I've said because it's so politically charged. In fact the dean of harvard got sacked not too long ago for saying something similar to what's in this post.

So much for the scientific process:
    Step 1: Propose a theory
    Step 2: Get offended and sack the guy.

Which brings me to the guy that said:
    Please don't lessen or heighten either of the sexes intellectual status. We all exist in this world for different purposes.

Grow up! Wanting for something to be true doesn't make it so. Believe it if you must to but don't try to push it on others. Especially on a science forum of all places.

If I seem bitter it's because I used to believe that women were at least as smart as men and now I'm very disapointed to realized that this couldn't be further from the truth. If you're an unusually smart guy, you'll likely never find a woman as smart as you.

Note that you'll find plenty of women that will make you feel dumber than them. That's one of their social skills. But they only do it because they know you want to believe that they're smarter than you

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Ah, you can find equally dumb behaviour in male specimens...football hooligans screaming at the German fans about how they won the war.

15. marufcse Registered Member

I think

I personally don't think that all girls are stupid. Some girls may be stupid but some aren't. I hope maximum people will agree with me. :m:

16. puzzlerch Registered Member

your english like chinglish.Hi my comrade.

17. river

I noticed that this thread is about " girls " rather than women , interesting

I don't find " boys " brilliant at times either

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:bravo:

LOL That's what I thought as well. They are girls and yeah, they can be stupid

19. Mazulu Banned Banned

If everyone was smart, the human race would die out. Being dumb is a survival advantage. And it's sexy.

20. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Maybe it's cultural stupidity, or in an inbred society? Were they American?

21. wellwisher Banned Banned

There are four psychological functions or four different ways humans can orientate themselves with reality. The four orientating functions are intellect, emotion, intuition and sensation.

This topic only compares intellect, which is more common with males. Whereas many females are often better at an emotional orientation. The female can play a male by working his emotions, such as crying or pushing his buttons. The female playing stupid can also get a desired emotional response from a male, because he will feel less threatened and/or superior. Her EQ (emotional quotient) is higher.

If you blindly do, what other tell you to do, this is based on emotionally connecting. This is why the females are better at rules and are often the caretakers of the holiday traditions. It is not about reasoning the rule or holiday, but being part of a collective emotional rapport. It connects people through the feelings, which each holiday may generate. A house is only a building to the intellect. If we attach a warm feeling then it becomes a home.

22. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

I notice that this is another sad case of thread necromancy....this sukka has lain in its coffin for 6 years, only to rise from the dead for a new members first forum post. :bugeye: