Why are teenage girls so difficult to get to do anything?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Mar 7, 2008.

?

Who are the worse?

1. Teenage Boys?

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Teenage girls?

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. i don't have any children! But i would say girls!

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Why are teenage girls so difficult to get to do anything?

they are arrogant, obnoxious, and selfish! why?

i mean whenever i ask my daughter to do somthing she moans and whinges! But my teenage boy doesnt he just says "yes mum, i'll do it now" why the differance, and the hormonal thing doesn't wash with me! there has got to be more to it then Hormones!

I see more teenage girls fighting with they're perents in the streeet than i do boys! girls are more likely to binge drink! they are more likely to instigate sex ual intercourse! Why? what makes girls do this and not boys!?

they go to school and instead of carrieing they're school books in they're bags they carry "a mobile phone, or lipstick"

am i the only one who see's that teenage girls are just weird?

anyone else here have a teenage daughter who notices this aswell?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Don't worry. It's only because she hates you.

No,I think many boys are the same way but I think some young ladies are confused about what role they should playing in society, now.
    It's like they are expected to grow up and be everything to everyone and maybe when they look at mom they have to seperate in order to "break the cycle" and be their own person.
    I'm no psyco-logist, though.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I find asking people works better than telling them. Have you tried this with your daughter?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes of course i have!

but if i ask then she say's no, and when i ask her why she said no, its because i asked her!

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i already knew that!

dont get me wrong, on days she can be a little darling but some days she's this monster that makes life difficult! and whatever i say she knows best, if i say the sky is blue she say's no it's not, it's pale blue!

9. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Reading this, I'm wondering if, in the far flung past when Men dominated Women, it was but a few uber-bitch teenage cave-girls that brought this upon themselves.

10. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

its easy, women are simply lazy!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

/me puts on flamefest

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I blame puberty. Your boy is just weirdly helpful, an exception to the rule.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Sounds like you need to mellow out and just not get all flustered about things in general.

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

:argue::spank:

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

she wone do anything wihtout a fight and i mean fight!

tidy her room!! lol what a laugh, do the dishes, i might aswell have asked ehr to chop her leg of!

15. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Maybe the obedience of the boy has something to do with his perceived need to please other people, or to gain the approval of the parents.

Is the girl 'popular' at school and the boy unpopular or just blending in?

Girls also tend to enter puberty earlier and rebel...

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

she's extreemly popular! and that i dont havea problem with (except her tosser boyfriend)

17. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Haha. Try this:

When you ask/tell her to do something, word the sentence as such(albeit politely):

<your daughter's name>, I need you to <insert task here>.

If she refuses, THEN respond with, 'That wasn't an option. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.'
    Then threaten to take away her cell phone if she doesn't comply (and follow through with it as well).

I don't think you would fare too well in the military (any military).

18. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

So the girl doesn't feel like she needs anyone's approval. She has another source of approval... her looks, her status? She doesn't like your 'control' over her and resists your authority. Can you tell me of any other problems that you have with her? How would you describe your relationship with her in a few words?

The boy seems like he's a bit introvert. Do you agree with this? Does he like social events (with people of the same age...) as much as the girl?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  19. Myles Registered Senior Member

Let her turn her room into a pigsty. I suspect you are the one who keeps it tidy. Serve her food on an unwashed plate and, if she whines. tell her that's the one she refused to do.

She is obviously trying to assert her independence, which is quite natural. But she must learn that like everything, total independence has a price. If she won't meet you halfway, you must show her as best you can that being independent does not entail ignoring or refusing to co-operate with others. That is a sign of immaturity.

You are being emotionally blackmailed. As she refuses your attempts to discuss her behaviour, then she must learn the hard way.

Another tactic you might try is to ignore bad behaviour but to praise her when she does something of which you approve. In time that may give her an incentive to behave in a more civilized manner.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

if i levae her room in a mess, i feal like i must do it! i can't settle if there is a room untidy in the hosue!

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You'll have to let her live in a pigs sty if she wants to. Leave her room alone for a few weeks, add some foul smelling stuff also to make it really stink!

22. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Have you tried corporal punishment?

23. Kadark Banned Banned

Let the bitch know who's running the show. You gotta let your kids know that you're the head honcho, the big cheese, the top gun, the overlord of your house. Never hesitate to bury their face with a flurry of fists to let them know what time it is.

As for who I think would be more difficult to raise, I'd say teenage daughters. Girls are more vulnerable than guys, so it's harder to protect them.