Why are teenage girls so difficult to get to do anything?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Mar 7, 2008.

?

Who are the worse?

1. Teenage Boys?

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Teenage girls?

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. i don't have any children! But i would say girls!

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

she'll eat you alive

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Teenage girls are very emotional, and rebel for no particular reason. I'm 16 and I see this all the time. She does not have to like you, but she does need to respect that you are the one fulfilling her needs that she has to live! In return, she should know that she can at least help you once in a while.

Let you know that you are the pack leader!!! Ever see the show "dog whisperer"? Try those tactics on her!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chuuush Registered Senior Member

I think I get along quite well with teenagers and especially teenage girls. I'm not married yet, but I have a lot of teenagers in my relatives and they all like me, I suppose it is because as an older guy, I am the one who pays attention to their words and listen to them. It is flattering when one of them suddenly blurts that he/she just likes you because you are the one who best understand him/her.

I suppose the keyword is understanding. You should try to understand your daughter. Though the mistakes you have made while bringing her up are difficult to mend, it will be beneficial if you first try to understand why she acts so. Yopu should also show some authority whenever necessary. Meanwhile, maybe you should give her some responsibilities she would be happy to take.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Please don't include me in that judgement.

I was too lazy to wait for that to load, I'm guessing it was something to do with rape?

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yes, young people are second class citizens. If you piss them off that's too bad and they have to just shut up and take it, but if they piss you off you have every right to just smash their head in.

9. Kadark Banned Banned

That's how it works in our world.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You could apply that argument to anything. I could take a knife and stab you in the lower intestine, then justify that by saying 'That's just the way life is. '

11. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

You're not included. It's usually the preppy girls that rebel for no reason anyways.

12. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

13. Kadark Banned Banned

That's not true, because before you stabbed me, I'd grab and twist your wrist, and then palm strike the back of your elbow.

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the warning. I'll just gun you down from a distance.

*sound of an Uzi being discharged*

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

try getting your spouse to ask her, see what happens, If still whiny, then it's a hormonal thing, and not just you.

Most boys are more likely to be insolent to their fathers.

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

that actually works because she knows her father will not take any of her shit!

but i did ask her to do her room the other day and she just said "yes mum, ok mum" mind you i did have her mobile phone under my foot!

17. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

So, Was it just you ?..

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes it was!!

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I don't think gender has anythig to do with how teenagers behave toward their parents. I think it all has to do with the amount of respect that children have for their parents. I didn't even know that kids yelled at their parents until I was in high school. It is just something that I have never done and probably never will do, its disrespectful. And if your afraid of being hit by your own child that shows a lack of control I don't have many suggestions because I specialize in small children, but even with them you have to let them know that your in charge and don't take any crap.

21. Gustav Banned Banned

She is my sister, Linda. Although I am a girl, I love her because she is very kind to me. Also she is such a sexy girl and is 170cm tall. I just 160!!! >"< Cry

Become enemies all of a sudden
    02.02.07 (11:14 pm) [edit]

It was a lovely day. My sister and I were walking at the park which is nearby our house. 30 minutes later, both of us were tired. ( As you can see, our health is bad. )(laugh) We found a table and sat. Everything was fine before we talked. Suddenly, my sister said " Um... there is a big problem, but I don't know how to tell you. It's about Benedict. ( He is my boyfriend.) I said " What's going on? Tell me!" As soon as I saw my sister's face, I knew something happen. Predictably, s he told me she fell in love with Benedict. She told me how she seduce him...... "Enough!" I yelled. "Don't you be sorry for me? Don't you be sorry for what you did? Jusus!!!!

That night, I told my sister " You got a lover, You lost a sister. " Do you think this is worth?

That night, I tossed about in my sleep.>''<

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Lucifers,
    Don't clean up after her. Quite simply if a person doesn't work out how to look after themselves early on then their brain will not develop the patterns responsible for maintaining tidiness. In the long run someone that has been clean up after throughout their childhood is likely to be extremely untidy/messy. (I know because I tested this all too well)

As for Boyfriends etc... Well I can only say my thoughts on the Generic subject of young people. If "children" do things too early on, they tend to waste any chances of a Career move. This is proven with the increase in the 'Chav' populous, basically the kids of "young" at school/just out of school couplings, where the parents didn't gain enough academic achievements or enough life experience before being forced into a family state.

Since they do things so quick, they don't plan enough and in not planning they lack foresight. I'm sure you've had one of "those talks" about how to not get in certain states, but I hope you also express to her that if she should find herself in trouble (no matter if you've told her specifically not to get in that trouble) that you should be able to be talked to. The last thing you'd want is her disappearing off to a Family planning clinic sneakily to deal with something she didn't want to inform you about because she thought you might scold her. (I'm not suggesting she'd get to this point, but it happens)

Perhaps you should ask her if she could spare a day in her diary and go window shopping with her or something. (Window's in case you've nothing to spend) Rather than feeling that you have to get her to bow to your rule, perhaps you can 'Befriend' her, after all she's obviously approaching that point in life when a child starts to want their independence and be respected like an adult.

At the end of the day though it's all about "communication" and how good you are at communicating. Write her a letter, I know it sounds a little odd but it would allow you to say what you feel you need to say without her reacting in realtime to what you say and thereby upsetting you or making you tangent from what it is that ails you. Get her to write one back, just remember that communication isn't all talk... you have to be prepared to listen too.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

Luckily, teen girls aren't difficult to get to have sex with horses on camera.