Why Bush&Cheney can not destroy Clarke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Don Hakman, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

Clark was an advisor to 4 different Presidents.

Because of what he knows.

Cheney fired 6 words about Clarke "He was out of the loop", a lie that will work against Cheney forever.

"Who could be expected to keep track of such minor details as how long Clarke was kept as counterterrorism czar? Maybe some scenes from Clarke's book would jog the vice president's memory. Clarke was the guy standing in Cheney's office on the morning of 9/11 with Rice in the minutes after the first attack. He's the guy that Condi turned to and asked, "Okay, Dick, you're the crisis manager, what do you recommend?" Later in the day he was also the guy standing in between Rice and Cheney in the White House Situation Room. He was the one whose shoulder Cheney placed his hand on when he asked, "Are you getting everything you need, everybody doing what you want?" Cheney might also remember Clarke as the guy who asked Cheney to request authorization from Bush to shoot down any hijacked airplanes. He may also recall him as the man who briefed Bush when the president finally arrived back at the White House."

http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?i=express&s=lizza032304

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undecided Banned Banned

"He was out of the loop"

That alone should scare the American public, the anti-terrorism czar was "...out of the loop"? What the hell is that? That alone should prove that the administration did not care about terrorism. I cannot believe that the administration is using 9.11 when they most likely could have prevented it from even happening. It's a affront to the 3000 dead at the WTC, and the American ppl at large. I think the American bear has finally woken up to the reality.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

The right wing clear channel radio monopoly "talk" shows are invoking the Passion by saying that Richard Clarke is the Judas to Bush just as Christ had his Judas. They had a list of Judas' including John Dean as the Judas to Nixon.

The character attack on TV is a bit more secular and includes a revision of history by repeating that Clarke quit his terrorism job before 9-11 instead of taking another position in exasperation two months after 9-11.

Regular listeners do not need brain washing at this point, all they need is a light rinse! This campaign started out as a macho contest of whose military service was bigger but it is now becoming the battle of the bright forces of good over the dark forces of evil.

To give Clarke a Judas makeover of course makes Bush the son of God by default. Hey, I knew his dad and he was no prince of peace but
    it is all in keeping with the chant that "Bush was appointed by God". This has been repeated by people such as General Boykin (chief of US Iraq intelligence), Judge Scalia, General Franks and the Billy Graham machine.

The bottom line message being screamed is that Clarke is not likeable. His name is hardly ever used without adjectives like arrogant, selfish, whining, inconsistent liar and now the 'nounjective' Judas.

But WAIT FOR THE PUNCHLINE... The latest attack on Kerry is that he is abusing the Bible for having repeated a sentence of scripture in public.

Abusing the bible?
    Maybe there will be a new constitutional amendment to prevent such a heresy along with flag burning and gay persecution.

No one seems to think that it is a miracle that Judas has been resurrected. What I am waiting for is the Mel Gibson annointing of George W Bush before the election to full savior status.
    Never mind he is Australian, at least he is not a foreign leader.

D Hakman
    in the style of Molly.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. immane1 Registered Senior Member

How thrilling! Another Bush bashing thread. Where does the count stand? I lost track at about 8000 or so. When will you people let it sink in to your short sighted little noggins? There are plenty of us out here that don't exactly love Bush, BUT he looks after some of OUR best interests, not yours. I will vote for Bush purely out of selfish motivations, as you will vote for Hanoi John because you see him as looking out for your best interests. But Bush will affect us all with his wreckless policies, you say. Hmmm, the same could be argued about Hanoi John.

8. immane1 Registered Senior Member

reckless, I mean. How ironic, I added a W.