Why can't I find any medical literature on the H20 molecule being an allergen?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jimmy-rigger, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Jimmy-rigger Registered Member

Woman with an allergy to the H20 molecule who cannot even drink water without her throat swelling shut and reacts to her own tears is writing a ''long awaited'' book about her allergy called ''It's Only Water''

https://socialnewsdaily.com/75296/woman-possesses-fatal-water-allergy/

Here's an earlier article on her from when she was 8 https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JUST ONE CUP OF WATER COULD KILL LITTLE HEIDI; Girl's deadly allergy...-a061152595

She not only reacts to her own sweat and tears but she also has an extreme internal reaction to water when she drinks it, such as her throat closing up. There are news articles on her since she was eight years old, such as the second article I provided.

Here is a very recent separate case which is nearly identical and it made the headlines https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...llergic-TEARS-breaks-hives-touches-water.html

She also cannot drink water, because when she does, it causes ''agonizing sores'' in her mouth, so she only drinks milk. Her own tears cause her to break out in hives because her immune system sees the H20 molecule as foreign.

Given that I've seen like 50 articles about this in a year, why can't I find any medical literature on anti-water IgE, etc? Especially considering that an allergy to the water molecule goes against everything we currently know about immunology and biology in general?

I searched https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ but all I could find was allergies to allergens IN water but not to the water molecule itself.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i keep asking the question, is water only water ?
    it probably always has trace elements and residual charges in it.
    the tongue can pick up electrical signals in tiny amounts in the taste bud area.
    if one of the taste receptors is linked to a poison respon or crossed over with an allergic response which is pre programmed like an autonomic response then maybe the conductivity is the issue and not the water its self.(note milk is a very different PH level to water and different electrical conductvity and fat cells which would saturate and block various receptors etc)
    maybe trace elements like chlorine etc also trigger the response in an electrical frequency range.

they could probably tests her under anesthesia by anesthetising the tongue in the OR and then applying water and residual small electrical shocks to observe the autonomic responses.
    having a ventilator and team standing by would make it pretty safe.
    the benefit to science may outweight the cost too.(as im sure it would cost many thousands of dollars which no one wants to pay).

considering the body is made up of mostly water, what it also has is all that water never sits as only water, it is always bonded to something else.
    (im just postulating)
    considering the tongue can measure elctrical density, maybe thats worth a look.

Why is the water molecule an allergen?
    it probably isnt
    are poison responses & autonomic responses triggered by taste alone ?(yes i think)

you have been cross reading about anti-inflamitory(drugs & diets) having a link to dopamine & seratonin and cell processing etc ?

[note ignoring someone wont prevent them from posting to your thread, it will prevent you from seeing their responses if you wish to manage a thread to prevent egocentric spam hater attacks derailing your thread then you may be better off putting it in a clinical subject area like biology rather than free thoughts.]

note 2 subjects required for cross reading
    anti inflamitory diets
    ph balancing diets

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jimmy-rigger Registered Member

Hi thanks for your reply and the heads up

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyhow for something to cause an allergic reaction it has to physically bind to antibodies iirc, so charges etc don't seem to be a candidate although your theory is interesting. It also doesn't seem to matter if they're given saline or distilled water as this is a way that (alleged) water allergy is diagnosed.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah, now you are starting to spam. You're following the pattern of your other socks to a T.

Will your next posts be about spontaneous human combustion and exploding thymuses? Can't wait to find out.

exchemist likes this.
  8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Rare but not unknown, of course. Does not appear to be a cure as such but various treatments are available

Appears to be a body reaction, ie people are not born with the condition, to various events which then trigger the condition

Don't understand why this thread started

Rant and rave outlet?

Anyway 28 to 29 in one small step

9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Could be.

There's also the anthropomorphic pigs: http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/29016-do-anthropomorphic-pigs-exist/?hl=lisa#entry339850

As I commented in that thread, the common theme is "medical horror folk tales".

Here's another of them:
    http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/29022-how-does-a-little-suction-kill-someone/?hl=lisa#entry339793

10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

im niether biologist or geneticist or a chemist or GP so i do not try and keep up with where you apply(refer to) the functional processes on a biological level.
    i would need to go back to school and learn several years of mathamatics & biology.
    i do try and get the gist of things from reading study results and delving slightly into the more complex side of things to get a basic road map of what is going where.

residual toxicity comes to mind and the placebo effect.
    mixing with triggers i guess it is possible for people to induce an allergic response via non direct means ?
    toxicity plus triggers plus some type of effect be it a genetic disposion matched with toxic or culminuitive biological toxicity via bactrial load etc...
    triggering a secondary process that allows a primary chemical/allergen to trigger a 3rd state ?

i came accross some comments around vitamin imbalance setting up a pre disposition to lack of body function allowing toxicity to take hold via excess food types some years back and followed it through to neuralogical disruption(condition).
    i was attempting to study related neural effects of low & high calcium intake on various states of dietary balance.

while i wondered if the calcium was triggering a nerualogical response i found my way to vitamin B imbalance effecting lactic acid processes culminating in a body wide toxicity feeding a total body toxic effect triggering a neurological effect like a neaural toxin effect that may be similar to colds & such like viruses.

my supposition was a intestinal suppresion of function resulting in a lack of trace element processing creating digestion fatigue.(poor diet, vitamin deficiency allowing a increased negative effect by mineral suppliments)

it was at this point i switched focus to acidity regulating diets to maintain variant stomach bacteria
    this was several years ago so i am extremely pleased to see the new reports of stomach flora studys coming out suggesting massive benefits

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

No idea what that means

The rest of post - which I skipped though - looks like a promotion of vitamins and if that is the case - junk

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

a combined toxic effect on the body over time that results in an allergic response to a chemical that previousely was not a trigger for an allergic response.
    it is usualy associated with heavy metals & petrochemicals

the eventual effect(usualy after years of heavy and/or regular exposure) is an almost immediate servere allergic response to a small amount of the substance.

hhmmm... thats kinda like a troll comment.

are you having an off day ?

13. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I would expect to see more of the family affected but not in that way

Much the same

Nooooo just drawing on my 40+ years experience as a Registered Nurse

14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

it is directly associated with profesions
    such as mechanics having their hands covered in oil for years on end
    cleaners having their hands covered in various chemicals for years on end
    some other profesions.
    what i omitted was, my expectation that there are various interested partys that have no desire to have a profesion accredited to a medical condition that could result in a pay-out equal to loss of income protection with loss of quality of life on top.

... and in similar tone i could reply
    soo humans dont need vitamins in your profesional opinion ?

"she'l be right, give it another whack with the hammer" is not the modern form of medical science.
    though, 30 or soo years ago it was still a very mainstream idea.

there is still a very large beleif of this around testing so i have recently heard from a cancer society rep.
    they were concerned at the lack of referals for (PSA)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate-specific_antigen

you switch off when you read the word vitamin... ?

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Don't be pathetic. Nowhere near what I said

If you have a diagnosis of a condition which requires vitamin sure you need SUPPLEMENT

If you take vitamins because of advertising most of the extra you take goes down the toilet. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they don't make your toilet healthy

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

I never took vitamins until recently. Turns out that I need extra iron given how often I donate blood.

17. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

DHMO is the main ingredient in chemtrails.

DaveC426913 likes this.
  18. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Iron is not a vitamin

It is a mineral

If you lack iron because of blood donations someone is doing something wrong

If your poo is black and sticky you are over supplementing your requirements

19. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Not the dreaded DHMO

It should be totally banned from use and every part of it gathered up, taken to a desert, placed in lead containers, buried 100's of metres down.

Armed guards used to make sure never used again

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

No doubt I am donating blood too often!

21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

As I said that should not happen

The clinic must be doing something wrong

Your Hb should be checked prior to donation

You can donate plasma more frequently than whole blood. With plasma the red cells are returned to the body

Again black sticky stools - overdosing on iron tablets

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

I doubt it.
    They do. And it's often on the low side of acceptable. Recently it's been under the limit at a few donation attempts - which is why I started taking iron supplements. (Multivitamins with iron actually.) Now it's fine.

Both the Red Cross and the local blood bank now recommend supplements if you donate often. Previously they just recommended a good diet. Now they've changed to:
    ===========================
    What can I do to replace the iron I lose through donating?

Eating a well-balanced iron-rich diet is helpful; however, diet alone may not replace all the iron lost from blood donation. Taking multivitamins with iron or iron supplements may help replace the iron lost.

What type of iron supplementation should I take?

There are many different types of iron supplements. Frequent blood donors including whole blood, red cell, platelet and plasma donors should consider taking a daily multivitamin containing iron (usually about 19 mg of elemental iron) or another type of daily iron supplement between donations.
    ============================

I tried both plasma and platelet donation. Turns out I'm a little allergic to heparin, so I didn't repeat that.

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I'd improve my food intake as a better option

Unfortunately I can't donate blood

Years ago I was in London for a Midwives Conference being held at Brighton

It was about the time of Mad Cow Disease and the prions remain in the blood and can be transferred