Why Christians Eat Pork?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Voldemort, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Thanks for confirming the fact that god, jehovah, yawaheh, allah etc. can kiss my bacon eatin butt!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Well, pork is a yummy Southern USA dish when it's accompanied with mustard greens and black-eyed peas or chit'lins.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sputnik Banned Banned

Get real Woldemort ,

Mark 7:18-19 :
    What so everything from without entereth into man, it can not defile him, because it entereth not into his heart, but into his belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging ALL meats ....

Acts 10: 13 -15 and acts 11: 5-10 :
    Peter is shown a vessel with ALL four footed beasts of the earth . and God tells him to kill and EAT ...:
    But Peter said , not so Lord , for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean...
    And the Voice spake unto him again the second time, "What God hath cleansed , that call thou not common " !!!!!

Romans 14:2 , 3 , 14 :

One who believes he may eat anything, while the weak man only eats vegetables , let not him who eats , despise him who abstains, and let not him who abstains pass judgement on him who eats , for God has welcomed him .................... I know and I am persuaded in the Lord Jesus , that nothing is unclean in itself , but it is only unclean for any who think it is unclean ..

I will eat ham, bacon and roasted pork with great joy - since the Lord permits me to do so

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Probably because bacon and ham is teh awesome. Same reason we atheists eat pork, actually.

8. Turtle Guest

-Why Christians Eat Pork?
    -So why do you guys eat it? Why do you ignore the law of your "Lord"?

Lord likes pork

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE... it says pigs are not clean? but 2 cloven hoved animals are ok....

but 3, or 4... no... claws or paws... no....

why??

its because these animals are not clean animals. they eat anything.

two cloven hoved animals only eat plants... only.

everything else, is either a scavenger, or a straight out meat eater.
    they are not clean for our consumption.

the bible, makes it clear... and it was for all human kind.

the jews, are ONLY the sons of abraham.

-MT

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i saw a news report, of how they found a way to use bacteria to break down trash... into a sludge.. which they then add a new bacteria, hich eats the old bacteria, and leaves a new sludge, which can be dried and packed as pellets and fed to pigs....

pigs, that they now feed to you.

enjoy.

-MT

11. rrram2 Alpaca Farmer Registered Senior Member

for all those reasons AND pork is the most difficult meat for the human body to digest. Eating pork causes an undue strain on the body.

And swine are treated terribly on farms. They lay in thier own feces.
    They are kept in small over populated pens.

And of course God says they are unclean. Which means they are unclean no matter what any human may claim saying they are clean animals.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Pigs don't have to be treated badly, and wallowing in mud is a natural trait, since they don't sweat. They have been invaluable in settling new territory, especially for Pacific islanders, since pigs eat almost anything.

I doubt wether pork is harder to digest than other meat, it's fat certainly provides ample calories. The strain of starving is probably harder than digesting pork. It doesn't matter what they eat, you only eat the meat.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

14. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: This is bullshit. Lean chicken bfeast is harder to digest than pork.

Hogs in Europe are kept in clean sties and even in people's homes in the winter. You don't know what you're talking about.

Are you a Muslim? Are you a Jew? Don't you know that pork is the other white meat? I'll take pork any day over chicken!

You know that atheists don't have any dietary laws, and thank an unknown god for that!

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Moloch.

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Happy Bacon and Eggs!

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Yes, your god is truly unknown.

18. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

THE SLUDGE PELLOTS derived from old newspapers..... was supposively.. very nutricious... being made of of trillions of bacteria, and the sludge they have made.... when dried, into pellots... they are a good source of complete protein or some such part of its needed diet.

it was on the discovery channel... years ago.

-MT

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I would like to see a source, if you remember any details?