Why did Bin Laden turn to hit america

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Sky, Nov 14, 2004.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't think he turned against America, he was never with America, even while fighting the Russians. We used them (the mujahadeen) for our own purposes, and they used us for theirs. I think his aim is to unite all muslim countries into a new Islamic empire.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. M-16 Registered Militant Registered Senior Member

Haha he used the mujahadeen, too bad he fought along side of them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

bush senior gave OBL weapons to fight the taliban, but then once he had come out and openly fought, the americans turned and ran, leaving osama and his minions to be hunted by the taliban. no warning at all

8. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Osama was hunted by the taliban? Please elaborate.

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

once he and his friends had openly opposed the gvt wit US support, the govt knew exactly who they were so there was no turning back for them, but the US of course, keeping to its policy of a 100% fuck up rate, turned and left, they gould leave, but for OBL he has had to hide and run ever since, his life has been hell ever since he got involved with the americans. that is why i plan to stay a safe distance and just like OBL did, cripple the american war machine. no money = no war, no wall street = no money.

if OBL had enough planes he wolud have hit wall street too, but now that his support has died to the point where he has almost no power, i must finish it for him

10. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

So when do you mean that the taliban changed their tune and decided to like osama and host him in afghanistan?

PS a very noble enterprise you are undertaking there vslayer you must be the first 15 year old jihadi from your neighborhood and will no doubt be of great service in toppling the corrupt american regime

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. usa matt Registered Member

all of u are funny

america is always helping your sorry asses out our country is hurt now from wasting money trying to save you ungrateful ass holes from being gassed and your own people raped and killed america says fuck u all and why does everyone want to come here so bad then u fucking morons

12. countezero Registered Senior Member

Osama was never an American agent and he never fought for the Muj. People really need to read some books and quit oversimplifying.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Actually there is very little evidence that OBL engaged in combat along side the mujahadeen in Afghanistan, there is more evidence that He stayed in Pakistan as a recruiter of Arabs for the mujahadeen, and kept His skin in one piece, and created a net work of fighters that became Al Quiada, set on accomplishing bigger and better things.

ps: something I found as very funny, was on the spell checker;

mujahadeen is corrected to meathead

14. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

That was my answer.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Islamic bigotry and intolerance of all not Islam,.....religion, life style, sexual preference, thought word and deed.

16. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Really? You got all of that from my post? Interesting however it's silly, my comments can't be called Islamic "bigotry," in the least. I'm sorry America, hate to break it to you but not everyone thinks your as innocent as a lamb and never did anything wrong to anyone. You're about as innocent as a snake.

17. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:
    :thumbsup:

18. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

The irony of Al Qaeda, who claim to be fighting for Islam, is that they kill about 10 muslims for every single person outside Islam.

The main target of their murderous activities is other Muslims. This shows that their real goal is not religion, but power. Obama is no different to any other revolutionary wanting to make a place for himself in ruling over other people.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Actually it is closer to 117 fellow Muslims per Infidel.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I read, and the History of Islam is not Peace and Understanding for anything outside of Islam, outside the Ummah.

In Islam there are only two worlds;

"Dar'al Islam"

and

"Dar'al Harb"

21. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

I am not amused. In America there is only two worlds, white and colored.

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I disagree they used it for their own purpose. While America was acting against Communism, which was a legitimate premise - the terror groups exposed themselves when they learnt how to use a gun.

IMHO, all blame goes on Britain which established the regimes - all for 30 barrels of oil. This is the singular reason for all of today's terrorism and mayhem, and constitutes the worst post-W.W.II crime ever perpetrated. Britian is a non-virtual Judas - but there is yet no trial being conducted.

23. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Disagree. Of all countries which faced this historical wrong, America is the one which eventually succeeded in overturning it. But for America, there would arguably be no black peoples rights and the Jewish people would not be around today. The Constitution is the greatest man made document humanity possesses.