Why did Hitler hate Slavs?

Discussion in 'History' started by mountainhare, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

He was just brainwashed that slavs are russians, and russians were enemies of polish people for a long time, there were series of wars, plus the occupation...so thus the hatred of slavs...but you cant decide what to erase in the history...slavic people are germans, polish, estonians, ukranians, rus, and etc... Its easy to hate, its harder to accept and comply.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billy123 Registered Member

"I am of Serbian background, and we were persecuted by Hitler (& by Bosnian Muslims ) too."

This remark is bullshit.Fine I agree that Hitler was a horrible person.But you shouldn't talk. What your people (Mr Kiwi) did to Bosnian Muslims is also bad.What the fuck did they do wrong to you.You come and invade their country for some stupid reason like we are trying to save our fellow Serbs from being killed by the Bosnian muslims. What the hell is wrong with you.All the Balkans had their fucken land and a lot of space why the hell did you start taking theirs.You call that fat pig Mislovic a hero.He's more like shit that comes out of my ass.Excuse my language.I am glad he's in Hague,he belongs there with his pets that fag... Karadic and that bitch Mladic...I hope he stays there for life...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

For once in your life say the truth about what happened....The only reason why you are going through this is because your so called heros put you here.The truth is known only you can't accept that you started this bullshit and you blame us for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billy123 Registered Member

Before you start judging Hitler for his crime,look at your so called heros (Kiwi) and then talk...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billy123 Registered Member

And one more thing:

If 10 serbs were killed is more important than 1.3 million of Bosnian mulism being killed.

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

he hated slavs, because they were in the way... JUST LIKE jews and russians.

and if they were dead.. their land becomes new fresh land to divide up amoungst his people...

havent you people red hitlers second book??

not mien kamph.. the second book.

its all about race.. and evolution...

if every other race or type of people die.. and are enslaved.. then only the choosen germain race would flourish and form a new world...

a world thinned out of all the other kinds of people.
    except for slaves and concubines...

-MT

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah...that whole second book thing was a hoax.
    And hitler's policies had nothing do with evolution, at least not real evolution. It was racist tripe.

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i dont know.. i read mein kamph... and i have read much of the second book.. and i am convinced they are written by the same mind.

but i could be wrong.
    -MT

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Uh, yeah, it was proven to be a hoax. The guys that perpetrated it fessed up a while ago.

12. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

can you provide a link?? to a reputable news source?

13. hispanic_european Registered Member

No i don't care what Russians did to my country. And yes I do no what poles orginally were Vandals. And where do you get estonians being slavs there Uralic.

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

It was on History a while ago. Watch TV, you'll learn more.

15. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Estonians are definitely not Slavic; they're Baltics for the most part. Alfred Rosenberg, the "author of the Holocaust," was Estonian.

:m:

16. mountainhare Banned Banned

dragon:
    Germans aren't Slavic... they are Germanic. I don't know who the hell told you that Germans = Slavs.

However, you're right about the others. Although Russians and Ukranians are Eastern Slavs, whereas the Polish are Western Slavs.

The Germanic tribes (and their descendants) have always been at war with the Slavs. It's a pity the Slavs didn't ally together to fight their common enemy, instead of dicking around with each other. Even partial alliances between the Slavs have been extremely effective at fighting the Germanic menace (Battle of Tannenburg, anyone?)

Mosheh:
    *facepalm* Russians ARE Slavs.

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

No, actually, Germanic tribes were descended from slavic peoples in the baltic and eastern european region, and moved down into central europe, and were called "germanii" by the Romans, which is where we get "Germanic" and "German" and "Germany" from.

18. mountainhare Banned Banned

Hapsburg:
    Source?

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Wikipedia map of the pre-roman germanic tribe locations, located in the northeastern and baltic regions (southern scandanavia, saxonia), regions historically also inhabited by slavs. It's no small stretch to assume that they were descended from the same tribes. Another map from the same site (wikipedia) shows that the Goths (visi- and ostro-) originated from what we now call the ukraine and belarus.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Leidenschaft Registered Member

@Hapsburg: you have it wrong, the Slavs and the Germans (just like the Greeks, Romans, Celts, Illyrians and Indo-Iranians) originated from the Proto-Indo-European tribes who (according to the most popular theory) lived in south Russia about 6000 years ago. Then they started migrating, a group moved to northern Europe, mixed with the local population and became the ancient Germans. It's not sure how the Slavs dwelt. but the homeland of their ethnicity is somewhere in Eastern Europe. The ancient Germans started migrating to the south, east and west, that's how the Goths came to Ukraine. They didn't originate there.

As for the topic question -- Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that the Slavs were not capable to creating civilization - only copying it from creative peoples like the Germans. He took the Normanist theory -- that the Russian state was founded by the Vikings -- and interpreted it as an explanation for anything good to come out of Russia... It wasn't the Slavic Russians who made it but the racially German ones.
    I don't know how about other Slavic countries but Russia was certainly behind in development, so Hitler regarded that as another evidence that the Germans should just invade the Eastern European lands which the Slavs don't diserve and exploit everything for the good of Western civilization.

But this of course could also be just propaganda to get the German people fighting.

Oh and on the Roman inquisition topic -- I'm not sure, the Poles are catholic and Hitler considered them subhuman and killed about 3 million of them.

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It's usually put a little further south than that. Perhaps in what used to be the southern USSR, but not Russia itself.
    The original Indo-Europeans split into two groups. What we now call the Western Branch migrated northwest into Europe, becoming (in order of settling) the Celtic, Germanic, Greek and Roman tribes, with the Albanians somewhere toward the end of that period too. It was long assumed that they came up that narrow space between the Black and Caspian Seas, but now people are leaning toward a much more easterly route along the other shore of the Caspian. While the Celts were populating the rest of Europe the Germans staked out Scandinavia and then eventually came down through Jutland. As the Greeks and then the Romans came in from the east and established their homelands, the Celts were eventually driven off the continent to the British Isles, although a handful of them later came back to Brittany when the German tribes even took over Angle Land.

The Eastern Branch split up into the Indo-Iranian and Balto-Slavic peoples (along with a few isolates like the Armenians) and migrated to various parts of Asia. The Slavs probably settled in the Ukraine while the Balts kept going, but during Roman times the Slavic tribes pushed westward into the eastern fringes of Europe, driving out the few remaining Celts such as the Bohumil after whom the Romans named Bohemia (which we now call the Czech Republic because it's easier to spell).
    Hitler, like most Europeans, took far more credit for the creation of European civilization than our ancestors deserve. Civilization was only invented independently six times during the entire course of history: Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, India, Olmec and Inca. All modern "civilizations" are simply offshoots of those six. Well actually of the three survivors, since the armies of the Abrahamic religionists obliterated three of them (and apparently haven't stopped).

Certainly the Greeks deserve credit for advancing civilization, but it was the framework of the Mesoptamian civilization they started with, as spread by the Phoenicians, Minoans and other civilized people the Greeks traded with when they were still Stone Age barbarians playing with copied, traded and stolen Bronze Age technology.

Ditto for the Roman barbarian tribes. They took the Greek version of Mesopotamian civilization, added to it, and established themselves as the cultural leaders of Europe for centuries after their demise. Today we call the resulting culture "Greco-Roman" civilization, but we're not giving enough credit to the people who made it all possible, ten thousand years ago in Mesopotamia. Germany, Spain, England, Russia, the USA, etc., merely added to it.

"Civilization" literally means "the building of cities," i.e., the transcendence of agriculture-based life in villages, among people who all know each other well. The oldest surviving city is Jericho, in Palestine. Damascus, the capital of Syria, is arguably the oldest continually-inhabited major city. These cities are in the realm of Mesopotamia, where the Babylonians, Sumerians, Akkadians, etc. were spreading civilization at a time when Hitler's (and my) ancestors were nomadic hunter-gatherers just learning about farming and animal husbandry.
    There was a little more to it. Because of the route the original Slavic tribes took on their way to their ultimate homeland, they dallied with a lot of other tribes along the way: Uralic, Altaic, Turkic, Finnic and Mongolic tribes. These are not Indo-European peoples, so the Slavs are not of "pure Aryan blood." Hitler took this as his permission to look down on them.
    The first university in Europe was founded in Praha (Prague, the capital of the Czechs). Nicolaus Coppernic (Copernicus) was Polish.
    There has to be more to that story. Germany had a huge Catholic population that Hitler had to be careful to court. As did Italy, the original Fascist country, and Mussolini similarly stayed on their good side. As their reward, Pope Pius XII did not speak out against the Holocaust. So the armies of the Abrahamic religionists can take credit for the attempted extermination of one of their own sects.

22. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Hitler said "Arm slavs to fight slavs"

NOTHING changes...

23. John99 Banned Banned

Internet propaganda.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.