Why do cranks get angry?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xelasnave.1947, Jul 8, 2016.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Evidently, what you infer is false, simply due to the fact that in most situations, I echo the opinion that is held by mainstream: And of course mainstream opinion is mainstream simply because it makes the most sense, aligning with the scientific method and peer review.
    In the meantime you have a good day, and ...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Again, I fully concur...too true and clearly self-evident!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't believe it is.
    This thread imho was brought about due to the fact inferred in post 2 thus.......
    One of the prime reasons for the rise in crankdom, particulary on this forum is the following......
    Not according to the rampage expressed in one particular thread,[against two obviously general mainstream supporters], that totally bordered on insanity, and continued on in 5 or 6 posts...total vitriol and anger not often seen, except by one other extremist on this forum.
    Seriously, there are two cranks that occupy this forum with their time and nonsense, that I would be living in fear from, if they lived next door to me.
    Going on the vitriol and anger that both have expressed here.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You flatter yourself.
    You are not the only chest beating bully around but I must admit your over the top nonsense I found annoying much like a fly that keeps buzzing around distracting one from what one is doing.

Me angry at you...again you flatter yourself I was laughing at you as I wrote truth into my every post such that you wriggled and squirmed.

Bullies like you think when someone burrs up it is anger but they just don't get it that when you deal with a bully you generate no more emotions than when you swat a fly.

And like a fly you missed getting a good swat because you flew off and hid.

Your " scientific comment" is funny and foolish.

Your belief that you are superior is laughable as is your belief that you are infallible... I have no idea of your profession but I know it had nothing to do with science, well everyone would know that, a casual read on the net on any subject you address places one in front of your level of learning on all matters.

I remind you that you don't anger me don't mistake dealing with a upstart as anger.

You are no more significant than a bothersome fly.

I am sorry I was out of range on your return such that I could have addressed this post earlier but having replied here I am happy to say I am heading back to the hills.

For the future you will be on ignore and I will restrict my reading at this site to eliminate reading crap laced with anger.

dmoe probably understands why I don't like bullies and chest beaters but that will be our secret.All you need know is you have been ejected from my Universe.

If you are quoted I will not read that post because it will only be a post pulling you up on something.

Report me if you like but my intention was not to insult you but simply outline the truth.

Alex

8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

My last point of contact with the world where I stop to make some calls.

Cranks get cross with Paddoboy but seem to forget he merely links to science matters and I welcome his actions. For me you get a reliable link without a lengthy search.
    The fact Paddoboy posts a link means it can be taken at face value as reliable, that is most useful.

To those who think he can be repetitive on some matters remember what he said last month may need be said again this month as those reading today won't have read what was written one month ago.

There is an easy way to halt any perception of something being unnecessarily repeated and that would be to stop repeating anti mainstream nonsence such that Paddoboy does not have to post his necessary reminders to cranks not to post rubbish as if it was credible discussion.

And to all you cranks just stop and think about this...do you really think you have anything to offers that a professional has not thought about, or that in the absence of years of specialization you can do better than folk who have devoted their lives to the subject in which you so casually profess to have better knowledge.

The arrogance of cranks is laughable but nevertheless offensive and as I come across them I shall cast them out of my Universe with a simple tap on the ingnore button.

Ranting won't get you attention but it will get you rejection.

So I will be gone for days I wish the decent members all the best.

Alex

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Nice last two posts Alex, and right to the point!
    Take it easy with the Astronomy and Star gazing!

10. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Please refrain from making any assumptions about me, Xelasnave.1947, nor presume to represent me in any way.
    I do not support any "Ad Hominem Attacks", Xelasnave.1947.

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I am back in town have to buy a new generator but the good news is I can buy a key start for only $750 at bunnings.
    I won't be doing astronomy this time because there is too much Moon.
    Thanks for your thoughts I am putting all the useless nasty minded cranks bullies uninformed spiteful fools on ignore.I don't know why I ever wasted my time with any of them.
    I think many are probably sock puppets because they all sound the same and rage the same.
    Feels better already.
    You keep up the great job you do and thanks for your science posts.
    Alex

paddoboy likes this.
  12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Your attacks on Paddoboy confirm you are a hypocrite.
    Your suggestions as to me gaining knowledge I suspect were not well intended and your little spit of venom would confirm my " assumption" but you will be happy to know you will be on my ignore not because of any other reason than I don't think you are a very nice person as you lay in wait to attack folk rather than to contribute the knowledge you would have us all believe you possess.
    Alex

13. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

14. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

All done now they can drown in their own venom.
    A cup of coffee pick up the Genny and back to the hill top.
    It is so good to be out of the city the air is so much better and to look out over Forrest just can not be beat.
    I have been wondering do the decent members even realise the crap some of the fools go on with as I suspect most would have them on ignore.
    Alex

15. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

That ignore is the best it even gets rid of bs threads, the astronomy cosmology section already looks so much better.
    Alex

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  16. johnmusic Registered Member

is this a safe environment?

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

the god has been on many an ignored list, as well as other known trolls and cranks.
    Most of the reasonable members also have been here long enough to know whose who in the zoo and I suggest have a laugh at their expense.
    I have never used the ignore button, rightly or wrongly, although I have been advised to use it by a mod or two.
    :shrug:
    I do though understand others that use it.
    The measure though of many a troll and crank here, is to realize that they have in many cases been permanently banned elsewhere, particularly cosmoquest.
    Nonsensical claims there are simply not tolerated.
    Yes, I'm a member there also, although not active at this time.

18. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Leaving range have a great day.
    Alex

19. The God Valued Senior Member

And you claimed sharing some secret with him !! How safe is that non existent secret ?

dumbest man on earth likes this.