Why do I feel like a stranger in my own country?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mountainhare, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

As for James R. latest post, he is right that we aren't being "invaded" in the military sense, but we are being invaded nonetheless. And yes I agree that the way to get results is to vote and petition the government and all that crap. Of course informing people of what is going on will motivate more of them to do these things.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Just don't be surprised if other people still don't want you around their children. The span 'twixt acknowledging that people are genetically diverse and advocating genocide is a large one, and there are many stops along the way from one to the other. That you base decisions or make moral assertions based primarily on race or ethnicity is all people need to know.

Trying to whitewash your stance by pretending it's something it isn't doesn't help your credibility much, either. I have yet to encounter a single experience in life when race or ethnicity was the sole, or even primary, factor influencing my decisions pertaining to another person.

Of course, I live in the United States, where Omni Syndrome is a huge factor compelling middle-class white youth to want to act like they're poor blacks. Consider the "wigger" phenomenon. (Click Here for image)

Of course, this is probably because the white kids are under the nefarious spell of the evil blacks, right? Falling victim to the negro ESP gene? Oh, wait. Maybe it's African witchcraft.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Wanting to be around your own kind is natural except there are people who feel different from everybody and they have a whole different set of challenges. Even within your own community, there are those who will sell you out and as long as there are people like that, multiculturalism is the way to go. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

I think our allergy to differences is there for a greater threat and that's probably out there in space possibly another species. The whole "alien" concept is, I think, the natural reaction to this in our genes and those reactions are misplaced or at crosspurposes but there in case of real threat.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Gee, if white people were as racist as non-whites, we'd close our borders just like they do. How terrible.

Just what is my stance?

I'm pretty sure I can say the same myself.

Maybe it has to do with the crap coming from TV?

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

It's a complete waste of time of trying to debate anything with Sudoku. He's and admitted racist and white supremicist. There's no reasoning with a person like that. On the ignore button you go. So fire away, just glad I don't have to see you ilk any longer.

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Right. (chortle!) Alright, you're it. Go secure the border between Rwanda and Uganda. You're on.

Um ... the one you posted? Do you really need me to quote it again?

Well, if you work to keep yourself isolated among "your own kind", that's a decision you've made that has to do with race. In fact, the decision to acknowledge (among your white friends) that you are, indeed, a racist is a decision you've made that has something to do with race, and, by your own admission, has much to do with their skin color.

Why blame TV? Is the viewer completely blameless? Or only if s/he's white?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

True, but you might as well play to the future hatemongers of the world; they need to know that petty bullsh@t and half-assed evasions don't work. Since one of the attractions of racism is that it doesn't require much thought, maybe some will think twice when they realize they'll have to put an effort into legitimizing themselves. And perhaps some of them will be smart enough to realize the impossibility of legitimacy, and decide to seek real answers to their questions instead of the ones that merely look comfortable.

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Not skin color, race is what he means.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Alright ... someone's going to have to give me a copy of the New Racists' Handbook, since I'm obviously not hip to the latest terminology. Or is this one of those distinctions designed to make sure the Jews don't slip too far from our consideration?

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

He means it' not about skin color but just about being with his own race because of the common genetic and cultural similarities.

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Sudoku:

No. It's merely a descriptive term for people who wish to oppress others based on the colour of their skin. There are black racists and white racists and yellow racists.

The problem is that the only "real consequence" that racists care about is that they may not be treated as special and more important, and privileged above people of different coloured skin. It's bigotry, pure and simple, based on the false assumption that the world owes you a living just for being you.

How a person feels is largely irrelevant to the "debate" about race. What is deeply offensive about racism is not that some people feel more comfortable with other people who are just like them, because they are the centre of their own private universes. It is that they seek to subordinate all people of a different skin colour to the colour they happen to be, which is completely arbitrary and self-serving.

The difference is again glossed over. While there are good reasons for a person to preference their family over others in some situations, it is not clear (and no argument is given) as to why one race ought to be preferenced over all others.

And yet, the most militant racists form societies and commit violent acts with the explicit aim of genocide, slavery, hatred and oppression. So, once again, this is a deliberate gloss which hides a really nasty agenda.

Are you really surprised people don't want to be challenged about their bigotry?

It becomes important to them when you try to oppress them or negatively discriminate against them, in defiance of accepted equalities of basic human rights. But you knew that, didn't you? Your entire post is an attempt to spin a shiny gloss over a fundamentally hateful agenda.

I don't believe you. Given half the chance and an ounce of courage, you'd be out there lighting crosses and churches, I'm sure.

Clearly, the majority of your society is more enlightened than you are, since they disagree with you.

Sure it does. What else is race apart from "how people look"?

What important differences do you imagine exist?

An invasion by invitation. Interesting concept.

Most racists also hate governments - particular when they stand for equality under the law, fair treatment for all and other wishy-washy "liberal" crap. They'd prefer a Saddam-like dictatorship, where they were in control and free to oppress anybody and everybody they don't like.

Thankfully, many western democracies have laws which seek to avoid a decent into racist barbarism of that kind.

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

So wise as usual. Your whole post was but this especially nailed the problem pretty much except I wouldn't say color but race as most racists will not consider color revelant as they cite dark and light within thier race.

16. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Just because they can't doesn't mean they wouldn't if they could. Do you think Saudi Arabia would allow 5 million white people to move in?

I don't need anything from you. I was just interested in hearing what you think my stance is.

Well that would include a ton of white people who moved out of their neighborhoods when black people moved in or black kids were bussed to their schools.

It has nothing to do with skin color. It does have everything to do with behavior.

Well gee, where do people get most of their "culture" from? The library?

Nope.

Most people are sheep no matter what race they are. They'll do or believe whatever someone "in authority" tells them to. Explains why so many white people who have no real contact with blacks think they are just white people with a different skin color.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Who is evading whom?

Lol. Goes double for you.

I wouldn't bet on it. In fact I wouldn't be surprised in 60 years if liberal whites aren't as despised and ridiculed as racists are today.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Then why only your white friends?

What a stunning display of ignorance intended to attack ignorance. Seriously: "White people with a different skin color?" Wow. Haven't actually heard that one before, but it does make some sense. And it points out a vital problem: People are "humans", regardless of their skin color.

White people with a different skin color ... that's awesome. Really, man, a golf-clap for you on that one.

19. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I have no problem with people who are different or practice a different culture etc or lifestyle. It only bothers me when they are bigots to me, discriminate against me or mistreat me. Unfortunately, a lot of people do this anyways which makes race and culture relations strained for a lot of people but this blame also goes to white people as much as to any other race. He is taking the stance it's mostly others behavior and that's not true.

I'm a good example because i would be considered a law-abiding citizen who pretty much stayed to myself yet I found that the racism and discrimination had nothing to do with my behavior but just my race and hatred of that based on the 'superiority/inferiority' dynamic.

So though he wants to cite others bad behavior, I for one was longsuffering for way too long and only lately do I act as nasty as they did to me.

It is not just one way. But I will admit also that blacks, hispanics as well as whites have discriminated against me and treated me badly from growing up and into adulthood because most people are racist or prejudiced even with laws, it just prevents them from taking it to the point of outright anarchy.

The racism of one breeds racism of another as you are offended. If something is to your dislike and they disrespect you, then you feel they are not allowing your own space BUT they can also equally have value systems that inherently undermine or would encourage injustice toward you or others so on another level, you can't tolerate that as well. When it comes to supremacists, they expect to not be questioned but you to adjust to them and the problem is often they will not stop until you get pretty nasty to them because they want you to be meek and take it. In essence, they set up an all or nothing situation where it's either you or them as they don't really want to coexist but do live the way they want without any consideration for you too. The problem is too many people think like this anyways.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  20. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

And yet the only ones villified and punished are white while race hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are heroes.

I am a white separatist. I don't want blacks in my house cleaning my bathroom, on my yard mowing my grass, in my neighborhood, in my city, in my state or in my country. Now how the fuck would I be treated "specially" in such a situation?

See above. I have no desire to enslave, harm or commit genocide. I just want what every other race has which is their own homelands.

There is a good reason. People are more likely to help those who resemble themselves. Therefore, protecting people like yourself equals protecting yourself. This is why blacks insist that OJ is innocent and would let him walk no matter how much evidence there is against him.

And yet I'm not a "militant racist" so WTF is your point? The only genocide going on here is against the white race which is a consequence of flooding their countries and only their countries with non-whites. What would you think if all black countries and only black countries were flooded with non-blacks and blacks were bred out?

You miss the point (again). White people are tired of hearing the "racist" term everytime some whiny minority disagrees with them. But keep yelling "racist" and "nazi" louder and more frequently. It loses it's meaning a little more every time you do.

So only non-whites are free to oppress with AA, one way hate laws, set asides etc etc. I'm not interested in living with non-whites so how would I "oppress" them if they weren't even in the same country?

See above.

Do they? What happens when huge numbers of blacks move into a white neighborhood? If the country were split in half, and in one half only white people could live and in the other anyone could live, I bet in 10 years at least 90% of white people would be living in the "white only" half.

Holy fuck you are ignorant.

Oh gee, nothing important, huge IQ differences, aggression level differences, ability to delay gratification, personality differences.

Who invited them? I don't recall any white country having a referendum on allowing huge numbers of racial aliens settle into their country. I do recall a bunch of governments just doing it (with Ted Kennedy) assuring that it would never, never affect the demographic balance of the country and then making it a hate crime to complain about it.

They hate governments that flood their country with racial aliens without consent, make it a crime to complain about it and then treat the native white population as 2nd class citizens.

If I lived in a country of like minded people why would there be a need for dictatorship? If you liberals want to live in a "multicultural paradise" go move to South Africa. We won't stop you.

They have laws designed to thwart the true desires of the population. So much for democracy eh Stalin?

21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

WTF? Try rephrasing that.

I'm not sure if you can't read or your last response is just stupid.

And dogs are dogs no matter what breed they are. So lets have an experiment. You try pissing off a pitbull and I'll try pissing off a poodle and we'll compare notes afterwards.

Well that answers my first question, you can't read. To spell it out for you dumbass, liberals think black people are exactly the same as white people but with a different skin color. Therefore, blacks are just white people with a different skin color. Got it? Now go back to high school for remedial English.

22. peta9 Registered Senior Member

He means it usually doesn't stay that way as most will want to screw over somebody by conquering and invading other countries and start all over again.

You say you want to live with like-minded people without realizing many of your own race that think like you are actually supremacists not just separatists. Either way, back to square one. The same people who think invading iraq is right, god is thier right hand man and tells them what to do and all others are 'subhuman' and would join you.

23. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

No need. I already have my answer, thanks to your most recent posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.