WHy God Sucks

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Shady_Reaper, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DG Canuck Registered Member

hahaha guys you're ridiculos....I didnt even bother to read all your stuff, there was too much to read, isnt worth my time.
    well, what can I say, I feel pity for you, I don't want to waste my time and try to kick some sense into you, because you're just a couple of stubborn fools. You're following the wrong path, and maybe one day you'll understand it, hope it won't be too late.
    PS: whats with this sermon stuff? believing doesnt mean going to church, I dont even go to church.
    PPS "opinion" I misspell this word soemtimes, sorry but English is not my first language, try to learn other 4 languages that I speak.
    God Bless

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mushukyou Registered Member

moron

Dude, you're a complete moron.
    If you don't read what people post in response, then why are you here posting shit?
    I'll tell you why - because you're a narrow-minded piece of shit that doesn't give a rat's ass about the truth - only what goes on inside your little head.

The only people here that need to learn some sense is yourself.

We didn't say "sermon" is for church only, moron. We said *you* were giving a sermon. You obviously looked up the word and thought it only pertained to going to church.

Go fuckin shoot yourself.
    You're a pathetic waste of space.
    Freakin moron.

Moderator comment - Please leave out the profanities and ad hominem attacks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

God doesn't suck... he blows...

Now the real question is; spit or swallow?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

DG,

An assertion doesn’t mean it is true. Why not attempt to explain why you think this. This is a debate forum.

These were short and lightweight posts. If you don’t have the courtesy to read responses to your posts then why should we read yours?

One of the values of debating is that one is willing to consider other points of view. Your comment seems to indicate that you have locked yourself into one every narrow minded perspective, i.e. the arrogant attitude that you believe you have all the answers and that no one else has anything worthwhile.

We have no interest in your pity, so why offer it? You have yet to show that you have any ability to kick sense into anything. All you have done is make baseless assertions and throw insults. I.e. you have offered nothing of any value.

More baseless assertions. Argue your point with some factual support or remain silent.

People can sermonize in any environment. The point is that this is an interactive debate forum and not for people to preach their views and expect to be accepted.

Most here are very tolerant of spelling errors. We are not interested in such niceties provided that the meaning is clear.

BTW, welcome to sciforums. You appear to be a very inexperienced debater. If you are interested in extending your understanding of life and other people then stick around and try to debate rather than preach.

You appear to only know the indoctrination you have received from Christianity. This makes you very raw and vulnerable to reality. Take care.

8. Mushukyou Registered Member

Hey moderator..

An ad hominem is a use of insults as a basis for one's argument.. I argued fine with points in the discussion.

What I did was express intolerance with the use of insults.

This was in addition to my argument, so is not considered any type of an ad hominem attack.

And what is wrong with profanity?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Mush,

The guidelines here are that it is fine to attack the argument but not the person.

Calling someone a moron is an attack on the person and adds nothing to any underlying argument.

And profanities are specifically mentioned in the rules of the site, which you agreed to when you joined.

Otherwise, welcome to sciforums.

10. Mushukyou Registered Member

bah

Ok fine.
    I'm not used to a forum of attack being "moderated".
    I guess this is a fluffy place.
    No, I didn't read the thing when I clicked "I accept" - who does?

Visiting my site , you'd see I'm not all into being fluffy.

I'll adjust here.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Kick-ass site!

Depending on the mod.

12. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Definitely fluffy compared to yours.

Interesting site you have.

13. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Mush,

Yeah Xev is definitely more your style.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Mushyukyou,

That site is funny. I've got a religious dude sitting here to and even he laughed at it

I personally love:
    God had to kill himself
    to appease himself
    so that He wouldn't have to roast us,
    (His beloved creations)
    alive for all eternity.
    He loves us more than
    we can comprehend
    but, if we don't love him back,
    He will send us to HELL to suffer forever and ever.
    That really is AMAZING GRACE!

Jesus is 'coming' is funny too. It goes with the 'God loves little children' sign

15. KingBee8472 Registered Member

Religion has been the source of the majority of wars conducted in the Middle East. Evan the Protestants and Catholics (My Mom wants me to be Catholic by the way), BOTH CHRISTIANS can't get along. And has anyone heard about the Crusades? Does God Love us that much?

16. Mushukyou Registered Member

Thank you, thank you!

Yes, it's so good to know we have a bunch of deluded, virtual-reality-living morons in our government, lead by the supreme borg himself called Bush.

Who else can't wait until Korea, Germany, Russia, China, France, and Turkey beat our ass for what we're doing over there?

I think small pox might be an option...
    What other attacks do you people see coming?

Thank you Bush!
    What a great "appointed" leader we have!

17. KingBee8472 Registered Member

well mushu, I don't know about France "kicking our ass" but I safley say your comment has worth.

18. Bridge Registered Senior Member

That site is funny. I've got a religious dude sitting here to and even he laughed at

From the website which is supposedly funny:

Real funny.

What religion does this dude adhere to that thinks this website is so funny?

Just curious.

19. Mushukyou Registered Member

Reality check

Maybe the civilians didn't deserve what happened Sept. 11th, but America itself did. If you have any idea the crap we've been doing to other countries, and building bases over there after they told us to leave, infesting their sacred land... NO WONDER the twin towers went down.... you should do something else other than watch CNN news, bro.

Mushukyou

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Cris, understand that my categorization of Mushukyu as an idiot is not ad hominem - it is a statement of fact.

Mushukyu, you're an idiot. "America" is a place. I'm unsure of how a place can "deserve" anything....although "my fridge" "deserves" to be raided.

This doesn't prove that "America deserved" anything. It simply proves that the American government is "doing crap" to other countries.

Try again, and next time put a little effort into it.

21. Mushukyou Registered Member

Yes, I agree that the "government" deserves what *IT* has been doing to other countries, but I figured that you would get the whole picture when I stated: "America", because that's what other countries see (they focus on "all of America", and they don't single-out the 'government' as the bad source specifically, even though you and I know it is)

When our government does things to other countries, *all* of america gets the blame and the reputation.. unless, of course, in instances like now when we have an appointed dictator like Bush who likes the idea of killing people even when the majority of the people in the country oppose... perhaps now they will see we don't support our government..... just like in Britain.. their people don't support their government's support of us.

So please, why don't *you* think before you respond.. unless you request I spell everything out for you all the time.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2003
  22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Why does the "government" deserve it?

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

By that logic the middle east "deserves" payback for 9/11. It doesn't matter what part of the middle east, just as long as lots of middle easterners die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.