Why is it, Republicans/conservatives et al have to put their words in super big prin

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by joepistole, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Why is it, Republicans/conservatives et al have to put their words in supper big print and in bright colors? It is not an effective subsitute for truth or reason.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Thanks for asking the tough questions! This problem is so obvious that we don't need to see any examples of this in the real world. Everyone with two brain cells knows what you're talking about! The print is so eff'n huge that it simply CANNOT be denied!

And for those of you who are still in the dark about the heart of this issue:

Democrats = Luke Skywalker // Republicans = Darth Vader

But again, those with two brain cells understand this perfectly.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. desi Valued Senior Member

Yeah, those pesky republicansetal are no match for your superior intellect. I wonder why they even bother to try.

Its good to know your on the case uncovering whenever republicansetal might have messed up anywhere doing anything. The amount of threads you have started just on those topics is impressive.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

joepistole: smelling Republican farts so you don't have to!

In the interest of indulging him, and to prevent this thread from being cesspooled too soon, I would like to give Mr. Pistole a chance to explain himself. I mean, I KNOW all us smart people know exactly what he means when he says "super big print" and "bright colors". I would like him to give an example, since it's his thread.

Whereas the premise of this thread gets right to the heart of the matter! Go Joe!

knowing is half the battle...

8. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

There is a difference between accuracy and believability. If the liberals fail to learn this lesson, the world will go to Hell under the rule of criminals who know nothing in the world but the most effective means to swindle the masses.

Don't knock powerful rhetoric, either. For example, Sarah Palin may be half-bonkers. I do not consider her to be particularly trustworthy or moral. However, I respect Sarah Palin as an artist. I watch her movements, and I pay very close attention to her use of words. She knows how to appeal to people in an effective way.

Rhetoric is like a loaded gun. It can be used for evil purposes. If we are not prepared to learn how to use this weapon, we will be overrun by the filthy bastards in the GOP. We will be ruled by people who are ruled by nothing besides their obsession with their own ends, ends which they seem to believe justify any means used to reach them.

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

No serious discussion going on here. Cesspool.

Oh no! I've posted in super big print and in a bright color! I'll try to make up for it by posting this part in small, black print.

10. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

I think that I just vomited a little in my mouth.

uke:

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It is not like it is the first time you have done same, nor even the hundreth time. You do it quite often.

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Just go look at any of the threads. There are plenty of examples and you know it. If you are too lazy to look, I am too lazy to bring back examples one by one.

13. Jack_ Banned Banned

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.