Why is Mazulu Still Here?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Balerion, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balerion Banned Banned

I really didn't want to start this thread, but I'm not seeing warnings or infractions beneath any of Maz's posts, and the fact that he's still posting here means he hasn't been banned, so I'm left with little recourse. What gives?

He's called us monkeys, baby-eaters, and said he hopes we burn in hell. He is constantly off-topic and insulting, and has even made some vague threats towards atheist members of the forum. What the hell is taking you people so long? I've reported every out-of-line post of his I've come across, so there's no excuse for this.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I really think he's coming around. His increasing hostility is a sign his house of cards worldview is coming down and he's frightened.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mazulu Banned Banned

Clearly you have been abandoned by the moderators. Also you will be abandoned by God in the afterlife. It is you and spidergoat who should be frightened of the negative karma you have created for yourselves. It is you who should take refuge in the ideological storm all around you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Balerion Banned Banned

Ideological storm? All you do is speak in non-sequiturs and make picture posts. You don't seem to have a philosophy.

8. arauca Banned Banned

Have you thought about your self that you are an antagonist and this thread shows it so do't push so hard . We all , including me have sometime to offer something
    even , you . He is not threaten you physically. So let it slide.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What the fuck is a Mazulu?

10. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Projecting your behaviour onto others will not serve you well on this site.

Considering your history on this site, the manner in which you have insulted, abused, threatened, harassed and even wished death upon other people because they do not believe as you do, you have the temerity to accuse others of negative karma.

As I advised you in the God for Skeptics thread, how you post on this site will directly affect whether you continue to be allowed to post here. You have spent the majority of your time insulting, abusing, threatening and harassing other members and moderators because they are atheists, not to mention wishing we all die. This is completely and wholly unacceptable. You have received numerous warnings about your behaviour and you have been banned in the hope that you would alter your behaviour.

Sadly, you have returned and you are an even bigger bigot than before.

I have absolutely no qualms in removing you permanently Mazulu. None whatsoever. And if you persist in continuing to post like a bigot, I will remove you from this site. The ball is in your court. I would suggest you stop trolling and being such a bigot if you wish to continue posting here.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It seems from his increasingly abusive posts that he wants to get banned. I am looking forward to his wish coming true.

12. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

lol

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

I enjoy his "die, you scum, and why are you guys so violent?" rants.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A Mazulu is a species of superstitious youngster who thinks it's best for people to live in a fantasy world, divorced from reality.

15. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Actually, a Mazulu is a small, almost invisible flying insect that tends to buzz around your ears before darting off to visit the manure pile, where he picks up fresh BS to pollute the air with.

Grumpy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Mazulu Banned Banned

The only non-sequiters in this converstion are your brain cells not talking to each other. They scream back and forth: What? Huh? What did you say?

17. Mazulu Banned Banned

My philosophy is very simple. I believe, like most people, in an afterlife. In spite of the large amount of dark matter, atheists like you call the afterlife a fantasy. If there is no afterlife, then why do I owe you atheists the common decency of not calling you scum, when you atheists don't extend me the common decency of saying, "we don't know for sure, either way." My position is that simple. Steven Hawking calls it a fairytale; in response, I call him atheist scum. Anyone who shares his position is atheist scum.

To those who are not compelled by the evidence, that's fine. Just don't be rude about it; or i will call you atheist scum. I will tell people that you go home, eat babies, have orgies, and then worship Satan.

By the way Belles, why are there people saying that you have asbestos underwear? Do you wear asbestos underwear at the satanic orgies? Just wondering?

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If you believe it, aren't you saying you do know? How do you know? Atheists do say they don't know, and it's not reasonable to believe in things we don't know.

If evidence for an afterlife existed, I would have no choice but to believe it.

19. Mazulu Banned Banned

:huh:

So you're saying that reason is the problem?

Many many people, including myself, have been presented with a paranormal communication that tells us that there is an afterlife. That is a fact. But only an atheist lost soul has the temerity to question it. They are not brave or smart, they are in fact cowardly and small.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Put your religious pretenses back in the can they came from and leave it be... you do not get to call people "scum" because they do not believe what you believe. You do not get to insult people who are different or think different than you... period. Being a person of faith is not about putting others down, it's about helping them see and understand... you don't do that by trying to force it down someones throat!

Actually...the satanic orgies comment is just icing on the cake... take a week off to think about why what you have done is bad and why you should feel bad. When you come back, if you step so much as a toe out of line I'll personally drop kick you and your bigotry out of here for good.

And if anyone is curious... as someone of faith myself, his posts are way out of line, please don't think that everyone with a religious preference is a bigot!

samy333 likes this.
  21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, reason is the essence of the problem. Do you realize that paranormal communication isn't evidence? Is it right to say we are evil for wanting evidence? It's reasonable to want evidence for the things we believe.

22. Balerion Banned Banned

Don't worry, we don't. His problem isn't his religion, it's his maturity.

23. Balerion Banned Banned

No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.