Why is Mazulu Still Here?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Balerion, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazulu Banned Banned

I really didn't mean to offend Kittamaru, after all, he is a man of the faith. He is one of the voices of reason around here. Bells, on the other hand, is just looking for a reason to ban me. I can give her a list.
    1. Failure to adapt to atheist values.
    2. Unwillingness to relinquish my soul, particularly when nobody understands what dark (invisible) matter is.
    3. Refusal to tolerate ethically questionable behavior like "hey, let's go rape some little angels". That was a gaff by spidergoat, yet the moderators will tolerate it. I won't.

There ya go Bells; three reasons to permaban me. Why don't you give spidergoat a badge of merit while you're at it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Now you are just lying about other members. Spidergoat said nothing about rape. He said:

He said nothing about forcing himself on a fictitious being. Nothing about consent is discussed. He just said he'd like to have his dick sucked. Maybe angels like sucking dick. Have you ever asked one?

That's not a reason to get banned...maybe a little note, but accusing other members of such things in my opinion is bannable. I hope Bells obliges your request. You are clearly mentally ill, with a hard dick for atheists. Your ass won't be missed.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mazulu Banned Banned

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?137076-Your-best-reason-for-not-comitting-suicide/page4 #68

Go look at the post.

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I stand corrected...I thought you referring to the post I quoted. Although you did add "little" to it to imply he was talking about kids, attempting to make him sound even more perverted than he is. If you were offended by the post, and thought it was in violation of the forum rules, then report it. It's the admin/mods job to decide if action is required. ITS NOT UP TO YOU.

I would suggest you leave. Seriously. Why do you stay here? You're wearing a Cowboy's jersey in bar in South Philly on game day...and you wonder why people give you shit.

9. Mazulu Banned Banned

You're right.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

Mod Hat — Closure, overdue

Given that the original attack aspect of this thread has been resolved, it seems really quite pointless for us to sit here and permit this ongoing violation of the rules.

Closed and redirected; I should have done so long ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.