Why is sciforums traffic so low now?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Magical Realist, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except you are not under your banned name--hence sock-puppet, in order to by pass the ban.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(shrugs)
    " I'd also suggest you stop looking for excuses, stop trying to figure out who I am and what I might have done,"--excpet i seriously have no such inking of care of. i just simply pointed out how you are not suppose to be here.

(shrugs)
    " Who are you? Who the fuck are you? "-- i am the individual who has the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom along with experience as an actual scientist since it is my career. i am also an individual who is employed beyond the public employment. in all essence, in the eyes of the government i am one of the fucking guys that is important.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Retribution Banned Banned

Sure.

Now go out there and prove it, instead of trying to be a high school hall monitor.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

huh?--prove what?--that you are a banned member and have created a sock-puppet in order by-pass the ban?-- you have clearly stated it--you have already proved it by your own admission.

(shakes head)--comical.
    " instead of trying to be a high school hall moderator."-- ahh, elementary minded remarks-- how typical

(shakes head)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Retribution Banned Banned

Having already intimated I was a banned member, and then actually stating it, I cant see how
    "The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person."
    is relevant.

Go ahead and ask. I'll tell you.

Don't sit there and try to spoil my fun in the meantime.
    It wasn't intentional fun, just happens to have turned out that way.

Got any opinions as to the decline of the forums in the meantime, though?

8. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

MY GOD-- you are simply a pathetic joke.

(shakes head)--carry on.

9. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

the funny thing about this-- now that you have clarified that you are not suppose to be here-- i would assume you will not be here much longer, or at least until you create another sock-puppet in order to by-pass that ban.

10. Retribution Banned Banned

... oh dear.

I'm going to assume this means you don't actually have any thoughts as to why the forum isn't what it was?
    What are you doing in this thread then?

11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yes that was a bad thang... somethin i woud never do.!!!

You'r posts are interestin... welcome back.!!!

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

exposing your pathetic shenanigans.

(shrugs)-- again, carry on while you still can.

13. Retribution Banned Banned

Well, if you want my opinion, you're simply here to prove my point - on several levels.

The first being that we all enjoy the drama. I'd already pointed that out. And here you are... for no specific reason.
    The second being that the drama back in the day involved people who were actually capable of making an argument. You aren't. You're not very interesting at all.
    The third being that confrontation for the sake of confrontation was never originally the aim. Yet, here you here. You have nothing to actually say, you're just... here.

And the last is simply that you're only here because you saw something you dearly wanted to break... so you're trying to do that. Climbing a mountain because it's there, sort of thing.

Not doing very well though, are you.

14. Retribution Banned Banned

I know, man. It was the result of frustration.
    What can I say... bad, but... well. Can't change the past, probably wouldn't if I had the opportunity.

15. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

it appears that your comprehension function is simply malfunctioning.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No one comes here for the "traffic". And I don't think anyone really cares about it except the owner.

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Pesonallly... i ant into havin regrets or givin apologies that ant sincere... i just from learn from experience an move on to higher ground.!!!

18. Retribution Banned Banned

What would your definition of traffic be, spider? If it's any different to that of the owner?

A lot of people used to come here for a lot of reasons, but "traffic" was definitely one of them... even if that translated to little more than having more people to talk to.

19. Retribution Banned Banned

Higher ground... now there's something. What is that, anyway?

I used to love this place. I suppose it's why I come back to check all the time.
    Sometimes I stay, sometimes I don't, and that last time I got so pissed off with it I got myself shitcanned.

But at the end of the day it's like turning up to a high school reunion where none of your friends have, but everyone else did.
    ... I'll leave that there, I think

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not quantity, it's quality.

21. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Both are needed to make a forum sustainable.

22. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

lol The Baltimore police.

The mods here are anything but that. But, you...are comical. I don't know who you are, but your posts are...interesting.

23. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well check you'r profile page an you will see that you have at least one frind in "cluelusshusbund" <---(thats me).!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.