Why is the USA pussy whipped by Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Medicine*Woman, Jun 5, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think its clever of them to ensure that their minority status does not lead to their persecution. No St. Louis would be turned away today.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Yeah, you've got admire them for doing what they did in Palestine. It's always such a delight to see the Jews infiltrate a country, colloborate with its enemies, and then fuck it over to establish a Jewish controlled country.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Hah, I thought that would shut you up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Uh no, I was doing other stuff. Like I said,

8. lepustimidus Banned Banned

I posted the above long after you'd made that post. The fact that there was a 5 minute delay speaks volumes, given that you usually shoot off 10 posts in under a minute.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just because I criticise Israeli and US policies, does not mean I am blind to the reasons why they did it, or that I cannot appreciate their ability to manipulate people into not only accepting their practices as "normal" but also their ability to project an image which is a far cry from reality successfully for decades while maintaining their intact status quo. It is akin to the image the Saudis have maintained within their kingdom among their peoples. Information is indeed, power.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The US would support Israel, lobbyists or not. They provide intelligence in an area where we are deficient, their agents speak arabic and know the culture, they share research in weapons systems, and they are one of the few Democracies in the Middle East. Their struggle for independence is inspiring and not unlike our own.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You can't get independence from the natives you are occupying by military force. Thats silly.

And no, Israeli policy while complementing US foreign policy, goes against democratic principles that Americans believe they espouse. If faced with the reality of the occupation and without the overwhelming influence of the Israel Lobby, the Americans would not support Israel. The first poll for the creation of Israel was conducted by the Americans among the people of the Levant. And the creation of the state was rejected by the Americans as being against local self determination.

12. Carcano Valued Senior Member

But only for the purpose of defending Israel.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They have their interests and we have ours, some of the time they overlap. To blame it all on strong lobbyists is to ignore how much we have in common. Lobbyists have power, but not the power to make the US do what we don't really want to do.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I do not believe that Americans wanted George Bush to serve two terms, let alone one. It will be interesting to see who wins the next election. Perhaps the Israelis know something that the Americans don't know. You only need to get the man at the top, after that it really does not matter what the people want or don't want.

15. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

Jews in the USA and other western democracies have freedom of expression and get one vote just like any other citizen. Jews don't have magic powers or secret cabals plotting strategy. I grew up in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood in Montreal and there is as much disagreement among Jews on policies as there is any other identifiable group. The Israeli Knesset is much more fractured and raucous than the U.S. Congress.

Why is the Jewish lobby powerful? Because many Jews value their freedom and participate fully in the political process. They take democracy seriously. They are mostly backers of the state of Israel and wil vote accordingly...one man, one vote. No mystery. There are few single issues that trump all others in the voting patterns of western democracies. An anti-Israel politician could not win in NY City or that state. An anti-Israel presidential candidate is unlikely to win a nation wide election as he would be down a couple of percent before the vote began.

Should american Jews support Israel? Cuban Americans support anti-Castro candidates? Their choice as the USA is a democracy. Nothing conspiratorial or secret about it. they can vote and give financial support like every other American. There's also no shortage of people over the decades condemning Jews and others as being 'Unamerican'....everyone from blatant racists to every shade on both sides of the political spectrum. Fortunately Jewish politicians like Lieberman and non Jews who support Israel can't get elected to dog catcher without non-Jewish votes...it's a democracy and they need to be elected like anyone else. No one forces anyone to support Lieberman or the Clintons or other politicians...you don't get the votes and you're not elected.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And then there is the electoral college; right behind the superdelegates.

Not to mention the Diebold machines.

17. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Why do Democrats want a second Holocaust?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Hey, it ain't Democrats that talk like that. Obama supports Israel in principle, and so do I.

19. draqon Banned Banned

Palestinian holocaust is not a holocaust because there are no Jews involved.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Or death camps...

21. draqon Banned Banned

yeah just isolated electricuted divided from within fenced useless dry chunks of land with no food, electricity, and constant air raids...yup not death camps...something totally else...Gazacamps.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Juan Cole wrote in 2004 that the Iraq war was started by AIPAC so that Israel could continue expanding into the West Bank without hindrance. All you have to do is look at Israeli expansion since the war to see how true that statement has been.

Next on the agenda?

Obama Promises Undivided Jerusalem as Israeli Capital

OR:

Obama: Iran a threat to Israel

Pussy whipped is a very milky term for this situation.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

For advocating the killing of Jewish people via a second holocaust, lepustimidus has been banned for 1 week.