why men have difficulty in respecting women?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by raggamax, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yeah. It sounds like it is completely invented.

To succeed at what?

What did they succeed at?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I can't even be bothered to refute this poop.

Anuraga, if I ignite the spray from an aerosol and direct it in your face, doesn't that make me superior according to your criteria?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yes, because men are more intelligent, they act like idiots. you're apparently a genius. rape anyone lately?

what a load of bullshit.

men disrespect women because women disrespect themselves. they allow it. i'm not talking about rape, but a lot of women play into the "sex object" perception just as much as men do.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

In my experience, there's as much disrespect given within the male and female sexes as across the X-Y barrier.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm going through one of those on the forum at this very minute.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Why? Any evidence it isn't?

That's an assumption.

9. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

So why do people bother trying to reason with this guy? At first, I kept seeing a "j" for the "i" in his name, which would make it an unfortunate anagram of Nagarjuna Max (Super Nagarjuna?). Do you all frequent the neo-nazi forums and try to reason with those idiots?

But I've got to take issure with something James said:

So, logic must come first for the intelligent? Hmmm. Are you suggesting that one might conclude that women are inferior if he bases his assessment on instinct alone? Nonsense. One concludes such only by his only highly skewed brand of logic.

I'll set Nagarjuna aside, and defer to the original source:

Incidentally, note how women respond in this thread:

(I'll forgive CutesieMarie for bothering to try reasoning with this moron.)

Perhaps women are superior in knowing how to respond to a fucking idiot who doesn't warrant a considered response.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Women weren't even allowed to pursue any technical job until very recently, therefore the lack of women in science history proves nothing but the prejudices of society.

11. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Typically, physically yes. Not mentally at all. Saying men have better brain faculties than women is ignorant. This is where you can't paint with such a wide brush. It depends on the individual and the circumstance.

Men have been used by women to do their fighting for them, protection and making the money to raise their kids for a long time. Now that women have secured more rights in societies they are doing quite well in normally male dominated fields. Politics and business etc.

In fact, the proof that you are wrong about this is the trend is women are gaining more ground in these areas, which suggests it was never intelligence, it was access. Unless you want to state that women are getting smarter and we are getting dumber.

Yes and as I said a majority of people do all sorts of cowardly things, like turn away help to an old man run over in the street. For joining in gang activities like drive by shootings.

What you are failing to see is that we are evolving and changing. Our rules and norms change with our greater understanding and our instincts evolve as well.

Another thing and this is a big one that you are missing in this equation is that these women have fathers and brothers and male friends who often care very much about them. The men who rape them may not be able to act like modern humans and control their actions but after raping these other mens daughters etc will face the wrath of these other men and women who care about the victim and are acting on their own instincts to protect and retaliate against those who have harmed their loved one. Whether that be jail time or some father cutting of the rapist head, there will be hell to pay.

Personally if my daughter or wife or sisters were raped and I found out who it was they would no longer be living. If the police got to them first, then they wouldn't be living an hour after they got out.

I know a lot of men who feel this way.

Thus is why there are laws against all of these actions, to try and create a more civilized society. But all actions tend to create a equal opposite reaction one the rapist wouldn't like so much I am sure.

Why do you think rapists are targets in jail. Because a lot of those men have daughters, sisters and of course mothers.

Things have changed, and we are still changing, some may not be able to adapt to the changes and they will end up pushed out, in jail for crimes against society etc etc.

To move forward, we have created these formalities and consequences. Made by us to allow us to leave the caves and advance.

Doesn't mean we should not or will not continue to lust after the opposite sex. In fact, that is important for the continuation of the species, but so are socio-economic concerns which allow for security and growth.

12. raggamax Banned Banned

To JamesR:
    If you think that I'm fabricating things and thus lying then you're welcomed to not post in my thread. The reason you keep posting over and over proves to me that you believe what I post is truth. Surely you are smarter than to reason with a liar,troll or moron.

13. raggamax Banned Banned

You made a mistake here. You said you wouldn't involve God but you just did.

You sound like you believe in some grand plan laid centuries ago by the almighty. Unfortunately you can't use this against me because GOD can only be described by one word that is incomprehensible. You got no proof that God is good guy hell he could be doing it just for the lulz.
    If you do not believe in wrath of God then there is no reason to not use the weaker to satisfy your own desires.

14. jpappl Valued Senior Member

I don't believe in god and certainly didn't bring gods into this here.

I am talking our evolution. Socially and physically.

We humans do have a plan, it's to continue to grow and learn, adapt and survive.

15. raggamax Banned Banned

Do not get butthurt just because someone has different opinions than you. It is indeed very difficult to admit that you could have been doing it all wrong.
    Since I'm an idiot and you're just arguing with an idiot now you're not much better either.

16. raggamax Banned Banned

Then tell me why don't elephants rule the world instead of mankind. Are elephants physically not much much more powerful than a human being. The answer is simple they lack the brains of humans. To succeed you need to have both the brains and brawn. Men had more brains and more brawn that is why it led to the male dominated society.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wow, now there'san illustration of flawed "thinking".

Elephants?
    Maybe from an elephant's point of view they do rule the world.
    And once more you fail completely to provide any evidence.

18. raggamax Banned Banned

You don't seem to understand my point. Isn't intelligent all about choosing the least resistive way and thereby minimizing the oppositions we face?
    Exploiting the weaker has always been one of the ways that mankind has been able to thrive since weaker are easier to exploit than the stronger which takes much more effort. So why the sexes be an exception. Since men are born physically and mentally stronger it would be intelligent to exploit the women to their gain.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How do you know women haven't been exploiting men? They get to sit around and have babies while men work and defend the village!

20. raggamax Banned Banned

They don't and neither do other animals like a deer or a tiger. This is just the food chain weaker gets eaten by the stronger who in turn gets eaten/killed by the strongest. Strongest is the humans that you already know and can exterminate any species on the planet with ease. Elephants can't do the same to human species. They can kill only a few hundred before humans take notice of them and eliminate them.

21. raggamax Banned Banned

You may be correct on this. However this was not the focus of my article. My original post said why not use women as sexual playthings just because we can if we can get away with it?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Most men do just that. It may not be non-consentual but there could be a high degree of deception involved. It's like an arms race. We seek to spread our genes as much as possible, but it is in the woman's interest to be more discriminating.

23. raggamax Banned Banned

and what about enjoying yourself just because you can?

Unfortunately you can't come out and say that what I state is the plan. You're just one individual. You can't prove that so and so is the plan of every country and every individual of the world. Different people will have different plans and goals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.