Why Muslims hate Christians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

sure SAM sure. can you give us an example?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I already have. Just google MEMRI. :yawn:

Thats the "source" for English translations of "news" in the Arab Media everywhere. Israeli intelligence translating ME news. Don't you know?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

in other words you cant even give one example. shame.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think its utterly fascinating how the Israelis exploit the Arabic ignorance of the west while at the same time pretending to be a democratic institution. Its also a mystery to me why we don't get our English Arab news in Asia from MEMRI.

8. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Yeah I guess the techniques of propaganda and logic of a media directly influence the logic of an individual.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well back on topic

NABLUS, West Bank (AP) - Palestinians wielding guns and firebombs attacked five churches in the West Bank and Gaza on Saturday, following remarks by Pope Benedict that angered many Muslims.

No injuries were reported in the attacks, which left church doors charred and walls pockmarked with bullet holes and scorched by firebombs. Churches of various denominations were targeted.

In a phone call to The Associated Press, a group calling itself the "Lions of Monotheism" claimed responsibility for those attacks, saying they were carried out to protest the Pope's remarks in a speech this week in Germany linking Islam and violence.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=cp_w091615A.xml&show_article=1

this was dated 2006 i think.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So why is the Christian population of "Israel" lower than that of Palestine? Where did all the Christians go?

11. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Bethlehem is not in Israel.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Christian quarter is not in "Israel"?

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

what do you mean they all go? more news from electronic intifada?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, from an American who went to the Occupied territories to find out for herself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/rel-christians.html

Be fun to see what happens after the "democratic" "Israelis" bring back the Likud next year.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

The majority of Christian sites are in Israel.

New arrivals (from Europe and America) go to Israel because they are scared to go to "Phalicstine"

---
    And I am glad they outlawed that. We shouldn't be harassed daily in our own country by every Christian sect that thinks they are "saving" us.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Just short of being a right wing racest site.

If Americans Knew
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

If Americans Knew logoAlison Weir, the founder of this organisation, should not be confused with the British history writer Alison Weir
    If Americans Knew is a non-profit organization that focuses on the Arab-Israeli conflict and United States foreign policy regarding the Middle East, offering analysis of American media coverage of these issues. Its mission, according to the group's website, is to provide "what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine."[1] The site is generally critical of U.S. financial and military support of Israel. The group blames the pro-Israeli lobby in the US, AIPAC, for advancing support for Israel.

In addition to the freelance journalist and founder Alison Weir [2], board members [3] and staff include critics of Israel, such as Francis Boyle, a law professor, Eugene Bird, the president of the Council for the National Interest , Paul Findley, a former United States Representative, Andrew I. Killgore, a former ambassador of the United States to Qatar [4], and Pete McCloskey, a Democratic politician from California.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i get it, muslims burn churches to protest ovadia yossef. it all makes sense now, and they wanna take over the world because joos control it.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well SAM, you can start by actually viewing those sources you are afraid to see, starting with the one in this thread. im on the other hand have no trouble viewing all sources.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure you don't. You support the Israeli polices and occupation, you were an IDF soldier who bulldozed Palestinian homes and shot at their children. Why should you be bothered?

23. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I hope he means Jacksonville FL, my family is in Jacksonville TX.

American politicians know the muslims hate the US for supporting Israel. America is fighting the moral fight, not the political fight. I like that adding "Amazing Grace" in there to make it more sentimental.

Why don't they get out? Jews fled Germany...

I'd like them to put videos of the muslims there shooting rockets at Jews. See if it incites as much sadness.