Why Sciforums Should Not Be Destroyed: A Fond look at Chodes

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gendanken, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripley Valued Senior Member

That was most enjoyable, Gendanken. And it took a demiurge to make me laugh—I haven't laughed socially in a long while except at my own jokes, which tends to leave one feeling flat a couple of seconds later.

~~~​

As I awaited on the edge of my seat for Gendanken's final report to the Goddess but saw that something was going to distract from it when you started to describe her Machiavellian scheme to present the Goddess with what would turn out to be an irresistible alternative, the stand-in statue, I thought, why did the Goddess allow herself be fooled? What about the report's fate, now shredded? I wonder if the Goddess might not know of it anyways…

~~~​

Yeah, I too had just wrapped up a reply to The Marquis when it was announced on my monitor that the thread had just been closed. I secretly thanked James R for good timing because on second thought what I had written was just plain regurgitated blah—except for one part, the final paragraph. If I may? In The Marquis' analogy of using the football club, I questioned why football? In reference to the forums itself as a medium for social interaction and communication, I proposed the theater instead, where tragedy meets realism, participation meets sedateness, the mask, the mirror.

Anyway, on a personal note, I'm a slow reader these days, and a slow writer (quite rusty too—I sound sooo sedated, yuck, but that's how it is, and it won't change soon).

Thanks for that wonderful fable. I'll consider the chalk and the soul. Seriously.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

ahem...

*cough*

AHEM!

CHOAD!

*bows*

/exit stage right

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Is she actually banned again? What gives? :shrug:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Yeah, well... I wasn’t exactly referring to the school auditorium, Invert Nexus. Yet, high school quality is fine I suppose because we each bring onto the stage—the thread—not only our own script, our own direction, act, lighting, make-up, etc, but also the very hall itself that houses our appearance. Whatever.

Come to think of it, they should change the term from 'banning' to box office poison—sounds more to the point. Oh? Is that what you meant?

8. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

This place is a fucking bore. Every interesting person is weeded out. I hate it. I'm out. Peace.

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It was for posting another member's email address. Surely you would find that warranted wouldn't you? :shrug:

Hardly a mannerly way to goad what one considers to be a 'choad'.

10. Bells Staff Member

Correction. She posted another member's full real name, without their consent.

To note, that is a big no no on this forum.

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

@Gendy

I've changed my name for you. It's now 'Dren'. After watching a movie tonight called 'Splice'. I couldn't help but find many comparisons with those who had to deal with 'Dren' and the mods attempting to deal with you. As far as the film I would overlook the faulty science and the first part of the movie. Never mind the twiggy legs which I believe are unbecoming, I think keeping the tail a worthy attribute and would suit you well as your love of cats. No, the real comparison my dear is all in the subtext.

Ha! 'Dren' indeed!

Whether you see this as a complement or an insult depends on how you perceive the nature of 'Dren'.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

a pictorial synopsis of this thread...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

the characters depicted representing the demeanor and ego of the involved subjects...one who is gendanken, represented by trent reznor, and the other who is sciforums, represented by my childhood friend...a singing mouse who made it to the big time.

13. Gustav Banned Banned

nice!!!
    lemme try..

bye
    let the door hit you on the way out

lucysnow: ola!!! i'm baaaaack!!

lucy is trent
    mouse is sci

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I'm dying to see that movie. It sounds waaayyyy cool.

Oh, and I want a half cat half human body, too! I want those hind legs!!!!

15. Bells Staff Member

How about everyone waits until she returns so she can defend herself? She was banned for a specific reason. That does not mean that people should continue to attack her while she cannot defend herself.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Lucy,

Note that the 'member' was a scumbag who let out her information in the past as part of some machiavellian plot which, of course, backfired and left him in Kakadu masturbating with crocodiles and the occasional dingo.

Anyway, Gendanken explained to me that she was in a bit of a rush as James had set an hour deadline. Ripley also felt rushed as per his post earlier in this thread.
    Gendanken, when posting that email, removed the email addresses but neglected to remove the name.
    Simple as that.
    I'm not entirely sure if she's sorry or not, but she didn't intend to do it.

What is this Dren business about? Looked it up on wikipedia, but it seems wholly personal and more than a plot breakdown is needed to judge the merits of the analogy.

Ripley,

Hmm.
    Too deep methinks.
    I just had an itchy choad.
    I think that Gendanken has been misspelling it by the way. Chode is the past tense for chide.
    So, it would seem, that one can castigate one's taint and then afterwards describe the sequence with, "I chode my choad."

Lori,

Derp.

StateOfMind,

Watch out for those dramatic goodbyes. They always come back to haunt.
    Ask Lucy. *wink*

Bells,

Defend herself against what?
    A talking mouse picture?
    Right.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Her personal issues with the person concerned are irrelevant.

She had days afterwards to ask a moderator to delete the relevant post.

An unfortunate mistake then. I guess she won't make the same mistake again.

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well I prefer not to get involved with their personal spat, I was just indicating that giving out personal information no matter who does it to whom is wrong on an open board. As for the film 'Splice' you just have to watch it. Its probably the last hour or so that is most interesting as far as the development of 'Dren'. I think if she sees it she will understand the humor & meaning within the subtext.

19. Gustav Banned Banned

enmos
    please close this thread
    there really is no telling what this yenta will share next

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

But.. it's amusing. So I'll keep it open for a while yet

Seriously though, I'll leave this one for James to close.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Ah, the mellow gurglings of my dying thread.....and this computer is not cooperating today. We'll try this again:

Too bad I wasn't here to communicate the assnumbing humor of the above when you first posted it.

Pity you're just a pasty Caucasian-- you'd make a hilarious Margaret Chode.

Lori:
    That's a load of hubris-- what makes you think I'd desire 'friendship' with someone like you?

The only thing someone like me could possibly have in common with someone like you is a couch and some oxygen.

You've probably no clue who Maury even is.

And nice avatar, by the by, but why the blindfold? Not only does it hide your gorgeous nictitating membrane, but it somehow makes your wrinkles look like cellulite.

(for the horny Sciforum nerd drooling at the 'tit' in "nictitating"-- a nictitating membrane is not a tender mound of nippled flesh, but the third eyelid, also known as a 'haw', commonly found in lower mammals like dogs)

Ripley:
    Quite welcome.

That's just it-- she isn't fooled.

Gendanken's statue symbolizes what Mark Twain used to define horse races, namely a 'difference of opinion"

Take a typical horse race-- now throw out anyone betting on Seabuscuit; then dispose of those betting on Secretariat while turning an eye against those rooting for horses starting with vowels-- letter by letter, you'll go down the alphabet until you've expelled all these opinions that gathered to speculate on a race.

In other words, exclude any thoughts or personalities that differ from yours or some democratized fiction where everyone sounds like everyone else, and you've destroyed dialogue, contrast, learning, and the wonderful thrill of existence called 'novelty'.

Our historians whisper about the four scourges of mankind-- War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death-- and they'll blow a chill down our spine with the specter of nuclear fallout being the only force capable of obliterating a species such as man.

But a glimpse of Revolutionary France slicing the head off ideas mouthing a difference of thought, or the Soviet Union starving the very vowels out of a contradictory sentence, and you find that something as grand as war or famine is not required to ensure the destruction of man, but something much simpler and harmless with that silent strength of cyanide: destroying what Twain called a 'difference of opinion'.

Stateofmind:
    Don't go-- you still owe me fuck-money.

Lucy:
    Nope, the drip's name.

That's "chode", also known in rural areas as 'gooch', and one does not goad children.

Goading only encourages them to linger and children are contemptuous and vile.

"Drendanken" has a literary charm, but that's it.

First off, I'd never fuck a half-starved Jew with a claw nose and second of all, it was a horrible movie with the standard portrayal of women as a doe-eyed toddler discovering Her Clit.

Contrast the careless afterthought of the scene shot of the male Dren fucking the girl-- a quick, high school dry hump where he's grunting like a broken microwave-- with that of the female Dren being fucked by the Jew: her sex scene drags on for minutes, shot from a million angles in slow motion, with a the closeup of irony where we're supposed to believe what resembles an emaciated Jew with tapeworms could actually rip through a hymen.

So, its insulting.

Not only is "Dren" little more than a brain stem with lipstick, but she lacks the colorful sadism of a much superior character where movies go-- one portrayed by Geoffry Rush, a man he so brilliantly improved, the Marquis de Sade.

Enmos:
    Excellent move, sodomite.

I'm working on another one.

James:
    Nope.

You banned me the next day. "Days" is a plural.

Tessie:
    OOOhhh, I never did put you above scavenging garbage for a morsel.

You sounded just as idiotic in the 'good old days' of Sciforums, Oh my brother.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

hi gendanken,

i see you haven't grown any more coherent in your absence.

the mouse in the pictorial wasn't me, it was sciforums in general. and the "fuck you" was your most recent ban. i thought it was funny.

i identified with maury and his fishnets you know, and i don't what you're trippin' on, but there are no wrinkles or cellulite on my butt, or in that pic. nothing there but onion baby.

too bad you can't back your shit up.

and the countdown begins to gendanken's next ban...

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Why, hello there.

Incoherence passing judgment on coherence is no different than a kidney stone: the passage is painful and it bends you over, opening a certain orifice wide for the type of humiliation people like you always deserve.

Don't do it, you look silly.

We'll try this again:
    The mouse, being sciforums, represents a community, sciforums, of which you, Lori 7, are a member.

You, Lori 7, being part of this community, namely Sciforums, encapsulated in an artistic rendition of a mouse, a metaphor for sciforums, which squeals a "fuck you" in retort to Trent Reznor, who represents Gendanken, asking that they be "friends", is the syllogic equivalent of Gendanken asking somone like you, a member of Sciforums, to be their friends.

And that's not what this thread is doing, sweety.

I know that, slattern.

The humor lies in realizing the ass, being interchangeable with the face, is wearing a blindfold, not yellow panties.

See?

(And you're pushing 40, honey. Any onion soured years ago)

LIke what, post a picture of my sagging tits tea bagging my skull?

Or my awesome vagina dentata?

No, dear, what you'd love to know is what little Gendanken actually looks like...and then....like a sweet little girl....try desperately to destroy it.

*grin*

Oh?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.